Forum › Stretch discussion

joined Jan 17, 2014

ugh, i should be carefull if someone tell me "try it on" then call me prince D::DDD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The fact that Keiko was so happy she teared up :')

Ran knowing exactly what Keiko wants :)))

I don't care what they are together, I just love their relationship.

I wonder what will be the final trigger to make it official (the yuri). Personally I would love a classic kiss without words after some dumb teasing and Keiko to take the innitiative almost without thinking (and no alchool involved)... But I don't think Shou will be happy with just that.

joined Sep 15, 2013

Best chapter yet

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Probably one of the best yuri manga ever,even though it's not...yet.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well, after a pretty terrible day (school restarting on a Thursday purely because over a two week period it's one of only two days that I'm in for the whole thing and Labour begging for my vote despite the fact I'm a few months off being eligible to) this was perfect.

I'm only two candles older than you might be one of my top five sentences ever.

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

I wonder what will be the final trigger to make it official (the yuri). Personally I would love a classic kiss without words after some dumb teasing and Keiko to take the innitiative almost without thinking (and no alchool involved)... But I don't think Shou will be happy with just that.

I would love for Keiko to take the initiative because so far Ran's been the one starting stuff and kinda showing her feelings a little more.

But yes, I don't think it'll be so simple. While I love their playful dynamic, my biggest fear is also that if anything happens (a kiss, confession of feelings, etc), the other person / both of them will play it off as a joke or prank, and cue angst? Not that I mind angst, but I want to see their relationship go forward, rather than backwards.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

So if the candles were the correct number she's either 25 or 26 and Ran is 2 years younger. Don't know if they mentioned their age before.

I was hoping someone would count them. I really didn't feel like counting stuff at the time I read it yesterday, lol. Keiko's my age or a year younger and Ran is the same age as my sister coincidentally.

Rsz_1rsz_lilylove
joined Jun 5, 2014

This was a fun chapter.
It's nice to see them all light hearted and having fun (even at Keiko's expense).

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

a tease as ways but still good tho

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Last page was pefect.

Quite different to how I spend my birthdays nowadays... Alone in a dark room, looking at creepy stuff on the internet...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Last page was pefect.

Quite different to how I spend my birthdays nowadays... Alone in a dark room, looking at creepy stuff on the internet...

I'm jealous. This how I spend most of my days, but on my last birthday, my family made me go to someone else's birthday. I hardly knew the person as well.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Keiko =D

http://imgur.com/i8T4obk

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Poor Keiko is surrounded by trolls. Makes her all the more adorable when they tease her.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Keiko looks so pretty in that princess outfit.

Good job, Ran!!

I love this series... hoping that in a not so far away future this will become full fledged yuri. crossing fingers

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmmm, no. I find Keiko awkward in that outfit.

She looks much better in a ladysuit.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

well I thought her hair looked off in the princess dress, and yeah she looks better usually, but she still looked adorable.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Well, Keiko looks awesome in any outfit. She would look great dressed like with the chicken suit of the guy in Toy Story 2.
But, I still think that Blushing Princess Keiko looks cute and pretty.

Blushing Princess Keiko, that's sounds like a Magical Girl or something. Heh.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I think she looks awkward because she feels awkward. The way you carry yourself matters a lot, and we all know how good Shou is at details.

Either way she got to try one on which she totally wanted to.

joined Jul 31, 2014

Seriously, I think author forgot to put comedy genre in this story.
It so damn funny. Up till now I only see a very close friend than Yuri.
Thank you

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Good news

Already available the cover of the third volume and frankly I must say that Ran is incredibly beautiful and I'm already counting the days to have the three volumes in my hands.
Third volume

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes, you can't stay straight with Ran living with you.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ran is definitely a babe, which her goofy side compliments very well.

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Guys, the big day has come, someone has published an excellent fanart in Pixiv, hopefully the next step is doujinshi, xd.

Fanart in Pixiv (NSFW)

Lg1wyutq
joined Mar 5, 2015

Good news

Already available the cover of the third volume and frankly I must say that Ran is incredibly beautiful and I'm already counting the days to have the three volumes in my hands.
Third volume

She looks gorgeous! I preordered it awhile back but now I'm even more excited.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Guys, the big day has come, someone has published an excellent fanart in Pixiv, hopefully the next step is doujinshi, xd.

Fanart in Pixiv (NSFW)

Cannot see it :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.