Forum › Just Go Out Already! discussion

joined Jan 6, 2017

Oh yay. I never much cared for the main series but always liked the one shot, nice to see that it has a pretty okay sequel too

joined Sep 10, 2021

Does this have spoilers? I haven't got into the series yet but rather wait for it to end. That is if it ever ends

joined Dec 23, 2016

Not sure Miwa getting into another relationship based on nothing but vibes is showing much character development lmao

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

Does this have spoilers? I haven't got into the series yet but rather wait for it to end. That is if it ever ends

Yuuup, immediate spoilers if ur not caught up

last edited at Oct 17, 2024 5:38PM

joined Sep 10, 2021

Yuuup, immediate spoilers if ur not caught up

Much appreciate.

joined Aug 6, 2024

It is an alternate timeline, from a doujin that predates the start of the serialized version by a few months, but does have some of the same events that got used in the serialized version later.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

"Straight kouhai" indeed! That didn't look very straight to me...

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Maybe? I don't know if the series follows the trajectory of the original doujin, it's been so long since it last updated

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Maybe? I don't know if the series follows the trajectory of the original doujin, it's been so long since it last updated

It updates every other week in English, though (on the official app)? But I guess maybe you mean the doujins?

last edited at Oct 17, 2024 6:47PM

butches-and-chicken
Butch%20for%20butch
joined Jun 12, 2023

I find their height gap so adorable! I really liked this one!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ahhh, yeah, I’m so happy to see this! Was always particularly fond of Miwa, and I love getting a chance to see how her life has move past the original oneshot.

joined Jun 1, 2016

oh so they did break up huh...well I don't mind the spoiler this was a good read

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

oh so they did break up huh...well I don't mind the spoiler this was a good read

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/were_not_dating_but_we_did_it_anyway

This was the whole premise of the oneshot, anyway.

Bbdc0419e38b238dedd03df55fae45ce
joined Jul 21, 2024

I really appreciate the author making these one-shots for the series. They cover details that aren't fully delved into in the main story. However, unfortunately, this is just a couple of the past, though this relationship did contribute to Miwa's character development, and the story's development too. :)

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

I've wonder though..
If someone like Tamaki san comes to me and said, "I'm curious and I wanted to have a trial, let's kiss", I'll say no.

I wanted to know that, aren't we.. at the very least,know the difference between love and admiration?
I do, and so no.
If I ended up in Miwa senpai 's position, hopefully I won't do that to that kouhai.

I think..we kind of intuitively know, the difference between love and admiration.
And it would be a blessing to know that without having to get myself to experiment it.

joined Jul 26, 2023

I've wonder though..
If someone like Tamaki san comes to me and said, "I'm curious and I wanted to have a trial, let's kiss", I'll say no.

I wanted to know that, aren't we.. at the very least,know the difference between love and admiration?
I do, and so no.
If I ended up in Miwa senpai 's position, hopefully I won't do that to that kouhai.

I think..we kind of intuitively know, the difference between love and admiration.
And it would be a blessing to know that without having to get myself to experiment it.

Yeah, every time some character is like, I don't know what to call this I'm like, Really?

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Is Tamaki a fucking alien? There's a limit to how oblivious you can make a character before it becomes ridiculous.

Still liked it though, at least in the second half she shows some humanity.

last edited at Oct 18, 2024 7:56AM

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

You already know the one big spoiler of the series if you read the original one shot. While this is an alternate take on things that also happen in the manga, it's a thing you already know will happen based on the very last page of the first one shot.

joined Feb 24, 2023

Sad part is I was really rooting for Miwa and Tamaki in the main series before the bad thing happened so I hope they can make it work in this alternate reality lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.