Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This just further confirms I need an orgy by the end

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

Well she won't be beating the cheating allegations like that.

joined Apr 10, 2023

You can't cheat on someone who has turned down you asking them out, it would be really rude of Mei to judge Kirin for enjoying a good time with other people, or even to judge any of the other women in the house. None of them have any obligations to any other.

joined Aug 1, 2022

The real winners of this chapter were Riri-chan and then Mei-chan.

Also I do agree no one can really cheat here because no one promised monogamy to anyone.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Oh no, her harem is about to bang each other without her
Poly end or just sensei end

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Riri may have stumbled in the race, but in the end that gave her the best moment of them all. ^_^

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Riri may have stumbled in the race, but in the end that gave her the best moment of them all. ^_^

Actually that left me a bit confused. The race was a tie, so they were going to do a rematch or maybe play a different game. But we never find out what happened! Who won in the end and gets to go with Mei?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Actually that left me a bit confused. The race was a tie, so they were going to do a rematch or maybe play a different game. But we never find out what happened! Who won in the end and gets to go with Mei?

I may be wrong, but it looks like they gave up on that for the moment after Mei went for Riri instead.

joined Jun 27, 2022

So tired of Karin, I wanna see more of the other girls

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Sensei wore her "Battle Undies." Letting Mei unzip her, then sending her away, was a power move. That sight is gonna live in her brain for days.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Props to Karin. Mei's indecisiveness should get more of the girls to explore each other. Karin can't stop being best girl for me.

That's lame and defeats the point of the manga. Why have the girls date each other when the point of the manga is they are attracted to Mei because of one of the 5 senses. If any character activates that attraction than the manga's entire plot is thrown out

joined Jun 27, 2022

Props to Karin. Mei's indecisiveness should get more of the girls to explore each other. Karin can't stop being best girl for me.

That's lame and defeats the point of the manga. Why have the girls date each other when the point of the manga is they are attracted to Mei because of one of the 5 senses. If any character activates that attraction than the manga's entire plot is thrown out

Yeah, it's still labeled as harem and it wont happen. Karin is the kind of character that's good to move the plot forward or in a specific direction (like making mei or the other girls jealous to take their relationships further).

But boy she's not dating material. Great for a fling and some fun and that's it. If she wasn't so promiscuous and nonchalant about kissing and thirsting after other girls for Mei to see, she would have dated her.

It's true she can do whatever the f she wants but fondling and making moves on her friends while she's still going for Mei? I don't see why people would like her in a harem manga.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I personally like it when characters in media have more dimensions and are capable of being attracted to more than one person. I'm not one to focus on realism generally speaking, but that's how life works. They're a group of lesbian women that are sexually expressive and open. Having characters purely revolve around the MC tends to feel shallow with most any media, so I'm glad that the girls are interacting with each other and have more to do outside of the MC.

So I don't think it defeats the premise of the series, especially if the MC dates only one of the women in this group, I want the others to find happiness and their own partners. If they all end up together I want them to be able to enjoy each other's company as a group.

Ultimately one of those things I'm pretty sure we're going have to simply agree to disagree on though. Which is fine, and I'm mostly here for the ride of seeing where the author takes everything.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Things can start one way and develop another way. The theme of the manga revolves around the senses, but not every chapter focuses on them, and the plot actually revolves around Mei wanting a girlfriend after feeling (though not actually being) rejected by her childhood friend. Nothing about this would deny Mei getting a girlfriend.

Yeah, it's still labeled as harem and it wont happen. Karin is the kind of character that's good to move the plot forward or in a specific direction (like making mei or the other girls jealous to take their relationships further).

But boy she's not dating material. Great for a fling and some fun and that's it. If she wasn't so promiscuous and nonchalant about kissing and thirsting after other girls for Mei to see, she would have dated her.

It's true she can do whatever the f she wants but fondling and making moves on her friends while she's still going for Mei? I don't see why people would like her in a harem manga.

Considering Mei has also been kissing others, I don't think this is really fair to Karin, and is pretty sex-negative. She might not be dating material for you, which is fine, but her being into more open relationships or hooking up with people before she's exclusive with someone is not morally bad.

Consider this, Mei was making out with a drunk Maria and only stopped because someone knocked on the door. Even forgetting the consent issues, she then tried to hide it from Karin, whereas Karin has been really open about her kissing other people. In real life, Karin is 1000% the better person here.

As far as why like her in a harem manga, she's direct. I like direct characters. I prefer characters who know what they want and go after it.

joined Jun 27, 2022

Well I had a conversation(?) with the author on Twitter and she basically told me why this scene between Karin and Riri happened. It's all good now lmao.

I would post it here if I knew how to make spoilers.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well I had a conversation(?) with the author on Twitter and she basically told me why this scene between Karin and Riri happened. It's all good now lmao.

I would post it here if I knew how to make spoilers.

Or don’t? We don’t need the additional commentary when we can just wait for the next chapter. Personally, I want more of Karin and Riri. Karin’s great, she’s honest and open with her feelings and actions. And I think she could help Riri be more open and honest about her own feelings.

To reply you must either login or sign up.