Forum › Kaijuu Iro no Shima discussion

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Poor gal getting digested (?) while her girl's eating (out) at another broads place. smh

Well it looks like her clothing is ... perv monster!

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

.... WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm sure she's fine, it's just a flesh wound!

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

KON NOOOOOOOOO

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Well that was disturbing.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Yeah I regret reading this today. I try to avoid things... this disturbing and that... ugh. I hate it, I hate for so many reasons but mainly because it's so messed up and now it's stuck in my head.

Hitting the ejection seat on this one.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah I regret reading this today. I try to avoid things... this disturbing and that... ugh. I hate it, I hate for so many reasons but mainly because it's so messed up and now it's stuck in my head.

100% this for me as well :\

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

FluffyCow posted:

See you next chapter

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I renumbered the chapters according to the volume release.

When the magazine when from quarterly to bi-monthly, they stopped numbering the chapters explicitly so it led to some confusion.

The shorter chapters were actually half-chapters, so from 15, we actually got longer chapters. 20 pages instead of 15 per chapter.

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Welp there goes our girl. It finally took her, now we can end the manga, thanks.
See you in the epilog when she returns as a monster to claim her treasure...
(prob coming back in some chapters=years)

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I renumbered the chapters according to the volume release.

When the magazine when from quarterly to bi-monthly, they stopped numbering the chapters explicitly so it led to some confusion.

The shorter chapters were actually half-chapters, so from 15, we actually got longer chapters. 20 pages instead of 15 per chapter.

Many thanks for your work on this, it's really appreciated.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

You cannot kill Kon like that, I refuse to believe she will become a plot point or a monster for the sake of fiction, it would be extremely distateful and poor writing.
She's not a monster nor a dream, Mari's the actual monster and ensnared Kon into some sort of dream trap. Yes, that's it. I've figured it out. She wants to claim Furuka for herself, but Furuka will break free off her trap and everything will follow. Done!!!!

joined Jan 21, 2020

I really dont think theyd kill kon off like that but i really hope they dont pull a fuckin time skip where she disappears for a while, i hate those with a passion

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

… I’m sorry wut.

I don’t know what’s more disturbing, the first 10 pages or the last one. >.>

Ah, she’s probably fine. Surely.

last edited at Jul 1, 2024 7:18PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

damn! I haven't read this in a long time since the last chapter where Furuka got slapped by Mari and Mari getting blown off by the wind. and I forgot the title name after searching for this. so happy to read this back from the start to the current.....wow.

Mari is going on the rebound with Fuu-chan since her boyfriend is a POS. I'm sure Kon will reappear again. the sea monster can't just keep her in the belly of the cave. Kon and Furuka are too cute together to be separated.

joined Apr 10, 2023

Seems like maybe this is suddenly going in a "The Summer Hikaru Died" direction based on the memories seeming like they're being read. Feels kinda gross in execution though, especially emphasizing her clothes being digested. This series has been all over the place and really doesn't feel like it's got a unified vision, what with one major character getting fully replaced via retcon and another seemingly poised to get replaced by a body snatcher monster, meanwhile the stereotypical mean girl also seems to have gotten swapped off screen.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm almost wondering if the Kon we've known from the start has actually been a construct from whatever supernatural screwery is going on. I'd be entirely convinced if we hadn't already met some of her family.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

FluffyCow posted:

See you next chapter

Damnit I'm right there with y'all. I wanna stop because I'm not liking the disturbing tone but now I'm hooked.

The hole keeps pulling me in...

joined Aug 7, 2017

there is no way she is getting dissolved just like that

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

You know, I really liked this story when it was two girls' fumbling first steps into human intimacy. That was great.

What happened to that?

joined Apr 10, 2023

You know, I really liked this story when it was two girls' fumbling first steps into human intimacy. That was great.

What happened to that?

Normality and Monsters took over that role lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.