That was great.

CreamyDesk19
Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

short but nice

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Seems like that dude dodged a bullet, given the speed of flip-flopping. Lol.

last edited at May 26, 2024 5:30AM

Lady Lamperouge
__c_c_code_geass_drawn_by_creayus__865456f1cfacc546b5861bbfed2beb26
joined Jan 22, 2023

Wake up babe, new Sal Jiang manga dropped

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Seems like that dude dodged a bullet, given the speed of flip-flopping. Lol.

She said "oh wait, you were actually an option? Yeah I made a mistake and I'll be going home with you tonight!"

last edited at May 26, 2024 8:38AM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

We can tell that the author has a thing for breasty women with long hair. I can just hear Sal Jiang thinking to themself while drawing "Now why the heck would you go out with some dude when you could go out with a total knock-out babe with killer cleavage?"

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The "tonight" makes it a bit weird - does she expect to stay together with him after this?

joined Sep 10, 2022

The "tonight" makes it a bit weird - does she expect to stay together with him after this?

I wouldn't look into that too much. She wouldn't suddenly break up with him right there in front of everyone and in that atmosphere anyway, so "tonight" is what she'd say just to getaway. She could break up once things have calmed down. We'll never know, but that's what I'm leaning towards.

last edited at May 26, 2024 8:43AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

I argue against the "netorare" tag here. In the so-called NTR works, the reader is supposed to "insert" as (or, at least, have some sympathy towards) the cheated-upon character. Let's be honest, is there ANYONE here who does that with THIS story???

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's "netori" not "netorare". But stil it's the same NTR family.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^As it stands I agree, but it could easily become NTR if it had more chapters, and the story focused somewhat on showing the het couple being loveydovey and the guy being sweet, but she keeps cheating on him just for the hot sex.
Im kinda assuming that is the future the author has in mind, assuming they tagged it ntr. If she dumps him right away for the new girl, it really wouldnt want an ntr tag.

Classy-Nessi
23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

After tonight, she be finding herself in anothers arms permanently.

joined Sep 10, 2022

^As it stands I agree, but it could easily become NTR if it had more chapters, and the story focused somewhat on showing the het couple being loveydovey and the guy being sweet, but she keeps cheating on him just for the hot sex.
Im kinda assuming that is the future the author has in mind, assuming they tagged it ntr. If she dumps him right away for the new girl, it really wouldnt want an ntr tag.

Netori is because it's from the POV of our MC. It wouldn't become NTR unless we took the POV of the man, which wouldn't happen. I doubt Sal Jiang labeled this anything of the sort though. NVM: she did.

last edited at May 26, 2024 10:20AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Yes, Sal Jiang tagged it NTR on pixiv, which is why we asked for the tag when uploading. Also, it’s an older piece from 2019, so I wouldn’t expect any kind of follow-up at this point.

last edited at May 26, 2024 11:21AM

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

Confession time:

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the title and the NTR tag was that dreadful Ariana Grande song.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Aaaand she's stolen.

joined May 10, 2021

She switched to the Yuri route quite swiftly eh?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

fixed a minor typo on page 2

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Oh, this was much sweeter than I thought it would be, considering the netorare tag . . . .

joined Jun 30, 2017

TBH both the girl and her fiance dodged a bullet. Anyone who proposes to their partner after going out for one (1) week is not ready for marriage, and neither is anyone who accepts such a proposal.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

TBH both the girl and her fiance dodged a bullet. Anyone who proposes to their partner after going out for one (1) week is not ready for marriage, and neither is anyone who accepts such a proposal.

He didn't propose...they just started dating. Basically, the guy told the girl that he liked her and they decided to try dating.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I kind of hate NTR, but I love Sal Jiang, so... still a great chapter. I still think... if the blonde had just asked out the other girl from the beginning instead of stealing all her guys, we could have avoided all this, lol.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Netori is because it's from the POV of our MC. It wouldn't become NTR unless we took the POV of the man, which wouldn't happen. I doubt Sal Jiang labeled this anything of the sort though. NVM: she did.

Not always in fact- tho im not a huge NTR fan ive played some NTR games ive liked that were entirely from the woman's perspective. And some switch between her and the guy. So while you might normally play or be from the guys perspective you can do NTR just fine from the womans as she falls or is pressured into temptation.

To be Netori it needs to be from the perspective of the villian guy stealing the girl away.

last edited at May 27, 2024 5:47AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Nice.

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

Somehow the person with the most characterization is the dude? (Did I missed it or does one of the girl not even have a name?)

I'm not opposed to the concept, but this just felt kind of bland.

To reply you must either login or sign up.