Forum › Cause I'm Bored discussion

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Somehow the person with the most characterization is the dude? (Did I missed it or does one of the girl not even have a name?)

The popular girl is Hideka, the cute one is Nami

last edited at May 27, 2024 8:53AM

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

^As it stands I agree, but it could easily become NTR if it had more chapters, and the story focused somewhat on showing the het couple being loveydovey and the guy being sweet, but she keeps cheating on him just for the hot sex.
Im kinda assuming that is the future the author has in mind, assuming they tagged it ntr. If she dumps him right away for the new girl, it really wouldnt want an ntr tag.

Netori is because it's from the POV of our MC. It wouldn't become NTR unless we took the POV of the man, which wouldn't happen. I doubt Sal Jiang labeled this anything of the sort though. NVM: she did.

Not always in fact- tho im not a huge NTR fan ive played some NTR games ive liked that were entirely from the woman's perspective. And some switch between her and the guy. So while you might normally play or be from the guys perspective you can do NTR just fine from the womans as she falls or is pressured into temptation.

To be Netori it needs to be from the perspective of the villian guy stealing the girl away.

Yes that's what I meant. Our "villain" is the woman here.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Somehow the person with the most characterization is the dude? (Did I missed it or does one of the girl not even have a name?)

I'm not opposed to the concept, but this just felt kind of bland.

I mean, it's just a very brief little one-shot that the author dropped on their pixiv.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Confession time:

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the title and the NTR tag was that dreadful Ariana Grande song.

Probably on purpose. The song title is the tagline for this oneshot on Pixiv and is likely the point of the title. This oneshot is from 2019.

last edited at May 28, 2024 9:48AM

sapphicloner
Screenshot%202023-12-06%20155837
joined Dec 4, 2023

If only the blonde showed interest before, this whole stealing thing could've been avoided. But is it really a yuri oneshot if there is no prolonged confession?

Now all that's left is to go back home and play dress up (a very lame song reference)

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

The lady's triumphant smile at the end is priceless

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

yeah i'd fold instantly too

To reply you must either login or sign up.