Forum › My Dear Lass discussion

joined Jun 11, 2021

ive seen this getting updated for years but for some reason just ignored it? i dont know what was wrong with me because i just binge read it and it's now sitting amongst my favorite yuris of all time. absolutely stunning art and lovely writing and scene directing across the board. i really wish i could own a physical copy of it.
thanks for all the hard work translating this gorgeous series!!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Food first, matching shells later.

joined Feb 20, 2023

I do feel for Tianli. She's genuinely remorseful and I'd like to see her character grow more. The promise was to "stop talking about her" and she kept that by leaving the chat. So I wonder if she'll show up again next year.

(Not forgiving something doesn't have to mean cutting someone out of your life forever. It'd be interesting to see the nuance of moving forward under a different kind of relationship explored after they've had more time to grow apart.)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I can't believe how sweet and fun this chapter was. The cute light-hearted romantic bickering with Xiaoen's adorably infuriating reversals, the art omigod the art, with those cherries and everything . . .

Once in a while I go back to the first chapter just to look at that scene with the two of them, the box on her head and the peaches scattered around them.

Thinking of peaches . . . hang on, she's allergic? I must have missed that.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Their snuggling was adorable, and then it jumps into what might be new drama? Hopefully the new character doesn't add too much drama...

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

woah 2 new chapters today. we've been blessed by the yuri gods ╰⁠(⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠´⁠꒳⁠`⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠)⁠╯

joined May 10, 2021

Holy crap those last two chapters were down right incredible.
Now, let's see what the little homewrecker is about to do.
Thanks for the translations!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

That was fantastic. Adorable and sexy, which is a great combo.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'm so happy for them! ^.^

Now, what's with the nee girl? She definitely looks like a relative of Xiaoen (maybe her sister?).

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

One of my favorite characters incoming. This series is one of the best. Really love the relationship building between the entire cast.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I do feel for Tianli. She's genuinely remorseful and I'd like to see her character grow more. The promise was to "stop talking about her" and she kept that by leaving the chat. So I wonder if she'll show up again next year.

(Not forgiving something doesn't have to mean cutting someone out of your life forever. It'd be interesting to see the nuance of moving forward under a different kind of relationship explored after they've had more time to grow apart.)

And unless i missed something, Tianli doesn't know the severity of what she did because Xingyuan didn't mention anything about her father. Which is understandable, but Tianli might realize how trivial her hangups are in the face of that info and understand the Xingyuan's response better. When that flashbacks were happening, the interactions with her father seemed to be the bigger deal, so I was pretty surprised he didn't come up at all in panels dealing with Tianli and that (even just like, a note about Xingyuan intentionally not mentioning him)

joined Apr 10, 2023

Thinking of peaches . . . hang on, she's allergic? I must have missed that.

It only came up once, she gets stomach problems if she eats raw peaches, but she's fine with processed ones like peach baked goods. I think this was a "secret" told to Xingyuan by the nail art gay with the stutter, iirc.

last edited at Apr 11, 2024 11:39AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, finding out the true meaning of her chat ID got quite a laugh out of me, in the end there was no reason to be jealous over that. :D

joined Feb 20, 2023

And unless i missed something, Tianli doesn't know the severity of what she did because Xingyuan didn't mention anything about her father. Which is understandable, but Tianli might realize how trivial her hangups are in the face of that info and understand the Xingyuan's response better. When that flashbacks were happening, the interactions with her father seemed to be the bigger deal, so I was pretty surprised he didn't come up at all in panels dealing with Tianli and that (even just like, a note about Xingyuan intentionally not mentioning him)

Yea, Xingyuan's family has been the main source of her trauma so far. Also even if Tianli found out there isn't much she could've done as a middle school kid once the rumor reached her parents. She made a mistake in the heat of the moment, but the sins of everyone who followed aren't all hers. She sought Xingyuan looking to apologize and offered to do anything, and I think she meant it. To be honest had Tianli found Xingyuan at a time she was still alone and not surrounded by a support network she may have been able to do something for her. As an adult I actually think Tianli took all the right courses of action she reasonably could.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Omg did they just, finally slept together???like you know doing the did??ayieeeeee!god finally!!!>\<
I really love how freaking sensual they could be for each other like all those simple and little touches they make so lovey dovey that make me feel so freaking single. Shanaa all..these two adorable dorks, the amount of happiness I feel for them now that they are together is immeasurable.
Lol I like how we all misunderstood the meaning behind her caller name ID.XD.

last edited at Apr 12, 2024 10:05AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.