Forum › Ladykiller Nagato Makes Mutsu's Heart Throb discussion

joined Oct 20, 2014

This is how I imagine they interact behind scenes. All business when on duty but super clingy and flirtacious off duty.

Do you per chance have a moment to talk about our third saviour couple, Tatsuta x Tenryuu?

My great problem with Kancolle: Can't pick out my favourite ship². I'm still torn between Tatsuta x Tenryuu, Akagi x Kaga, and (naturally) Mutsu x Nagato, and I usually don't have much trouble picking my OTP...

Hey let's not leave out Kitakami x Ooi now.

I knew I was forgetting someone.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

If we're talking KanColle pairings, there's been a lot of cute Akatsuki x Hibiki fanart recently

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

If we're talking KanColle pairings, there's been a lot of cute Akatsuki x Hibiki fanart recently

I hope we get some manga about them, they're pretty cute.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

I'm really appreciating all the Kantai doujns now. I want to play the game...

If you don't live in Japan, isn't there an online guide to getting past that to play it?

Try the kancolle Wikia, it has all the resources you need.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol the blushing, its so intense lol ^_^

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ladykiller_nagato_makes_mutsus_heart_throb_ch03#5 Blushy girls kickin' feets is adorable and more mangaka should draw them.

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Nagato's eyes make me blush ^///^ She's so cute when embarrassed.

This is how I imagine they interact behind scenes. All business when on duty but super clingy and flirtacious off duty.

Do you per chance have a moment to talk about our third saviour couple, Tatsuta x Tenryuu?

My great problem with Kancolle: Can't pick out my favourite ship². I'm still torn between Tatsuta x Tenryuu, Akagi x Kaga, and (naturally) Mutsu x Nagato, and I usually don't have much trouble picking my OTP...

I can't choose it, either. They've their own beautifulness -

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Nagato's eyes make me blush ^///^ She's so cute when embarrassed.

I can't choose it, either. They've their own beautifulness -

You guys all forgot Akagi x Bauxite.
_
And agreed on ch3's credit page.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I think this one is going on my favs...
Loving these so much xD

joined Oct 20, 2014

You guys all forgot Akagi x Bauxite.

That's not a pairing, that's a law of the universe.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

That pairing is all about raw lust, not love. ;_;

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Oh myyy! Mutsu made Nagato blush! XD

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Yay, now they made themselves blush at each other. One extra step.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

For those who watched the anime, how is the subtext like between Nagato and Matsu?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I loooove this couple <3... although Kitakami and Ooi are my favourites

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Update!

I was reading this doujin again, as I love the couple to bits. And, I've also caught up with the anime. Guess what? Nagato and Mutsu are almost as good as canon! Yay! Although the pay-off will take awhile to happen. :D

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

The whole time while watching the anime, I just kept thinking "Ladykiller Nagao? Naw man it's totally ladykiller Mutsu." They both kill me.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

The whole time while watching the anime, I just kept thinking "Ladykiller Nagao? Naw man it's totally ladykiller Mutsu." They both kill me.

For real though. Mutsu was so smooth in the anime. It was suave.

joined May 2, 2014

Best couple everrrr , Kyyyyyyyyyaaaa nagtooooo <3 always I thought nagtoo is the shy one here , like in the ainme butttt daaam I like her more like that

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 12:11AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Every time I read it it's cute, though now that I've seen the anime it's a bit weird seeing it reversed xD

Are there more chapters that are untranslated? Or are they translated on danbooru?

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Nagato is honestly my favorite character (probably because I am a sucker for a girl in charge with a secret cute side) and I definitely ship her with Mutsu <3 ah so much cuteness

joined Aug 19, 2012

Every time I read it it's cute, though now that I've seen the anime it's a bit weird seeing it reversed xD

Are there more chapters that are untranslated? Or are they translated on danbooru?

Not only are there more, I believe the artists re-did the entire thing. 23 pages per chapter for 5 chapters so far

And much better art too. Chinese scans below

http://manhua.dmzj.com/cmcmhxtla/35667.shtml

last edited at Aug 12, 2015 6:18PM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I'ts still marked as "ongoing". Does anyone know what happend here with translations? I hope someone picks this up soon...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

oh my fucking god this is incredible

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Amazing. Coming into this pairings section was the best thing I've done in ages. I am lost here now. Death by adorable.

Really want to rewatch the Anime again now. Hmmm.

To reply you must either login or sign up.