Forum › Posts by Rebly82

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

anyone have raws? i know that chapters are expiring on the main site ;_;

Sadly no :(
I WANNA READ MORE ;________;

I found the raws all the way up to chapter 12, which is the final chapter, I believe.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

AnoYuna vs YunaHina THE WAR BEGINS!

I was bummed that I did not get my Ano x Yuna in the game. This doujin will be read on repeat, till there are more of this pairing.

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Why there is no chapter 9 and 10 on dynasty yet?

Cause, unfortunately, the series is dropped here. The other usual web readers have the series done up to the latest chapter. One particular such reader is linked up some posts above.

@Chapter 10
My feelings for Saeki-san has gone up a lot! In the beginning, one can be led to believe that Saeki has a mature (but standard) crush for Touko. However, it turns out that she actually understands Touko no less than Yuu does, and also, genuinely loves her. There needs to be an arc sometime explaining Saeki's side, and why doesn't she confess. Although from the flashback chapter, it looks like she thinks Touko isn't interested in girls. I wonder what her reaction will be, when she comes to know that Touko and Yuu are dating? She seems to be close to figuring that out, with how perceptive she is. I liked her staking her territory ("You don't have to worry about her, because she has me"). Not like it isn't obvious that I'm a fan of Saeki.

Important plot point, there are a lot theories going around about Touko's feelings for Yuu. However, back in chapter 3, Nanami explicitly told Yuu, that she knows Yuu can't fall in love with her, but is going to try to woo her, till she does. Then suddenly, going by people's theories, it seems that now (Chapter 10), she rather Yuu not "actually" fall in love with her. I find this a bit of an odd discrepancy. Might be the fact that she is feeling vulnerable over this revelation to Yuu. Yuu obviously doesn't know, because Touko never planned on telling her.

^
That link helped alot in seeing another perspective. I never thought a 4chan comment board would actually help. Thanks lenne18.

I just found a comment that answers your question about Touko on that forum: "Touko believes that if Yuu really falls in love with her she'll start having expectations just like anyone else, and now she's doing the same with Yuu"

The comment would only make sense if Nanami didn't say what she said in chapter 3. Because that means she is backtracking in chapter 10, as I was saying.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch03#23

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 3:57PM

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

We'll be ceasing scanlation of the series due to its licensing. Completed chapters will remain unless parties with relevant authority request otherwise.

Damm, I knew it'd be dropped.

Another group called 4s posted chapter 9 on batoto two weeks ago. They will continue to release each new chapter a few days after Dengeki Daioh is out in Japan.

A savior has arisen! I'm really excited for the next chapter, all in all!

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I just got to say it, that I keep thinking of "Lord of the Rings", every-time the group's label flashes out front. There are groups with quirky names of late, like that "Sexy Akiba Detectives" one.

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Citrus is licensed and Yuri Project are still working on it, aren't they?
I guess the decision of continuing the scanlation is theirs, and whether Dynasty removes the uploaded chapters or not also depends of YP asking them to.

Scantalations of Citrus (YP) have slowed to non-existent, ever since the licensing announcement for it. I really hope the same thing won't happen for this series. Since the first volume will only be released next year after all.

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 2:45PM

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Nanami-senpai, you are thinking dirty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On another note, thank you again for this new chapter. Lovin this series!

last edited at Feb 14, 2016 3:55PM

Rebly82
Abyss discussion 13 Feb 11:16
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yeah. I wanted to post about the "Not Yaoi" thing too. But, just in case I was wrong (like, there is some context I don't know about), I didn't want to be the first poster to single out something that might not be there.

But since people are pointing it out, going by what you can see in the whole entire chapter, the Yaoi is genuine. So, the tag should be removed.

last edited at Feb 13, 2016 11:17AM

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I haven't bought the game yet, so just wanted to ask, can you switch off the BGM/general music? Or is all the audio linked together that you can't do that?

Rebly82
My Beloved discussion 11 Feb 17:02
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

There is a continuation, right? I wanna see Satomi x Nana outcome :3

Me too! I want more Satomi x Nana!

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Are you one of those people that says you can't tag futa and yuri together?

That would be the people who run the site, actually.

I agree that Futa and Yuri shouldn't be put together, due to the fact that Futa isn't always intended to be Yuri. So Kudos to the wise people who made that decision!

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

No rush, but I hope Yuri Project will continue with this wonderful series. Your work is much appreciated. :)

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

^ i don't know anyone besides the busty brunette lady who knew about the red-head's "manly" secret... or did Dark-chan mean Virgin-chan(who's DEFINITELY under Mirei's possession)??? O_O..... XD

Haha, no not that. Nearing the end of Valkyrie Drive, the official creators released some short-back stories to the characters in the show, printed in the Nyantype magazine. For Akira's story, she has a girlfriend, and her powers were first activated when they were having sex in their college dorm. (Akira is about 17/18, like Torino (if that is her official age))

last edited at Feb 2, 2016 3:45PM

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

> i read 7 and 8. yuu is like "how troublesome" when nanami approaching her all the time. but she is truly worried and panic when she imagine how will nanami feel if she excluded from social when their relationship is exposed. that means yuu is caring person even though to the person that she has not yet feeling into. imagine if yuu finally fall in love to her.

I agree with you about Yuu. She likes to act as if she doesn't care (a bit tsundere), but she actually feels quite a bit for Nanami as a person. I wish more chapters are out soon! Love to see what happens next!

last edited at Jan 20, 2016 10:57AM by Nezchan

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

How did I miss this gem? I love this! Scantalations/Author-san, please don't stop here!

Rebly82
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I like Sayaka. And I like the idea of Sayaka x Touko, as much as I enjoy Touko x Yuu. So, I'm certainly not opposed to any love triangles or more in-coming yuri concerning Sayaka. And I don't care if my comment offends people!!

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

It seems that Gaji is trying to hook up Seju with Nami, or at least Nami likes Seju. I want Seju to be happy, but not with anyone else than Sumin, but Sungji is adorable too :/

You understand me so well. I feel the same and I have to admit that I really dislike Nami for some reason, whenever she's near Seju it annoys the hell out of me.

All of you and me both! I don't like Nami at all. No sir, a big fat no!!! And while I like Seju with Sumin, the idea of either she or Sungji ending up with Sumin is good too.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Caravans and bartering.. Kind of a similar world to the Fallout 2 Universe.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

An amazing piece! I totally enjoy the wonderful designs, together with all the romantic hotness and cuteness. :D

Rebly82
Opapagoto discussion 08 Jan 07:04
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The author recently wrote some interesting stuff, and confirmed some endings and the yuri. If you can read Japanese, take a look if you like. Scroll down to tweets from Jan 3.

https://twitter.com/siraume_nazuna

This is adorable, definitely following this series.

Now about the complaints, unless you guys have already read the story I would suggest to wait for the story to develop and then complaint.

Exactly. What is uploaded here (as of this time) is only the beginning arc. Things take time to develop and form a complete picture, for both the yuri and the story.

Rebly82
Cage discussion 07 Jan 03:45
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The one problem is that "Kodoku" is supposed to be before "Zangai" otherwise you won't understand the "Accepting my Kindness!" line, which is a flashback, and the deal with Yamato. And all the chapters aren't in proper order. Once the two more get done and uploaded. Some order needs to be tabulated.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 12:15PM

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Nice ending overall. I got my yuri and the characters and themes were enjoyable. Not much complains. And yeah, it's sort of rare to be getting a show like this that isn't the usual male harem. It's been a fun ride.

Rebly82
Citrus discussion 25 Dec 13:20
Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yay! New Citrus chapter quality release! This is a great Christmas present indeed! :D

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The numbers for the first volume sales are out and well, aren't that good. Just 2.1k between BD and DVD :(

It's 2,415 to be exact.

I guess the combination of ecchi and yuri doesn't sell well is what I can think of maybe.

Nothing really to do with that. And quality has nothing to do with anything either. Just unfortunate, it didn't "catch on" enough. It's 100% hetero neighbor, Lance N' Masques wasn't even ranked (Flopped like nobodies business). A few other 100% hetero shows like Gakusen Toshi Asterisk and Heavy object are projected to do worse than Valkyrie Drive. Sales are often a hit or miss that way.

For this season, aside from the established hits, most Japanese seem to be spending their other cash on One punch Man (Hetero) and Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka season 2 (Yuri). Both these shows are expected to do very well.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I love these art pieces of Mirei x Mamori! Damm, I hope the anime would come up with an ending almost as good as that.