Forum › Subtraction Tautology discussion

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

UGH MY HEART

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

I thought they would have kissed right then and there.
My heart...

joined Jun 11, 2021

this is the good shit. the author is excellent at making these moments resonate. sometimes all the surrounding character drama loses me a bit but i care about the main two so much i always get sucked back in

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Touching shoulders is proof that you're best friends

last edited at Sep 5, 2023 6:04AM

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

This is great but there are also too many characters for my taste and it really drags the story - which is nice in its own way, just not the pace I tend to prefer.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright it's the classic, pages are in the wrong order because there's no 0 in front of the singles.

Also yeesh, three million yen is (quickly converts to a currency I am familiar with) quite a lot of money. Not an amount a household could just pay back without feeling it and then considering the fines and potential jail time. Ruh roh looks like someone's life is being turned upside down.

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 4:28PM

fsadddfsa Uploader
Collectible_dark_prince's_crown_icon
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

alright it's the classic, pages are in the wrong order because there's no 0 in front of the singles.

Also yeesh, three million yen is (quickly converts to a currency I am familiar with) quite a lot of money. Not an amount a household could just pay back without feeling it and then considering the fines and potential jail time. Ruh roh looks like someone's life is being turned upside down.

in my defense it's been 3 months

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

in my defense it's been 3 months

haha, no worries. it's just something that springs up a lot so I find it more funny than anything else.

joined Jan 3, 2020

What are the odds it ends in a polycule with Himawari involved?

Probably pretty low considering all the extras the author has drawn that just depict the main couple, I'd guess, but it still seems like several of Himawari's interactions with our main ladies are basically flirting.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Probably pretty low considering all the extras the author has drawn that just depict the main couple, I'd guess, but it still seems like several of Himawari's interactions with our main ladies are basically flirting.

Extras? There's extras? Where can I find those?

fsadddfsa Uploader
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

Extras? There's extras? Where can I find those?

Masatsuka has a Twitter and pixiv.

https://twitter.com/masa_tsuka_

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/17641790

joined Sep 25, 2022

This really is the manga of shitty adults/parents ruining the lives of their kids

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Three million yen is a little over 20000 dollars, so it's really not THAT much.

Also, why the heck does this nonsense get introduced? Things were just about getting good.

last edited at Jan 3, 2024 2:09PM

joined Aug 23, 2011

"Why do you say that like it's a blessing?!"
Stop, get some help

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Three million yen is a little over 20000 dollars, so it's really not THAT much.

Also, why the heck does this nonsense get introduced? Things were just about getting good.

To begin setting up the teacher x student pairing with that rebel kid and the director's daughter.

I think US$20k is a lot to embezzle from a public school. It's not a bank, you know.

joined Oct 19, 2023

Page order is broken again.

Also, WHAT

joined Jun 11, 2021

it's getting really difficult to keep up with all the characters and different things happening, i feel like i have to re-read the entire manga every time a new chapter comes out. i hope we can get some more focus on the main two soon

fsadddfsa Uploader
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

Page order is broken again.

Also, WHAT

fixed it.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

So, the mother of the twins is the blonde woman ( same eyes too ) which also knows one their classmates without her knowing who she is.

Imagine her going to parent meeting impersonating himawari mom just to meet her daughters and his ex in front of her, it would be a mess.

Wondering why their dad categorically refused to let her see the third daughter.

Also the panel of the teacher were dark but credible and grounded to the reality of common peapole who can face such harsh times ( a dad in prison + parent dying ) .

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the upload!

I get when people say they're desensitized to really awful stuff, I wish I wasn't but I am.

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

have we seen yayoi already?

fsadddfsa Uploader
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

have we seen yayoi already?

no

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

suddenly wanting an ot3 to happen

joined Jan 11, 2022

How you had a good dinner! haha

Thanks for your work, this manga is one of my favorites and I always feel happy whenever I see an update.

I appreciate you goon squads!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I'm subscribed to Masatsuka's fanbox.
They post some extras and also food photography (it's the national pastime ig)

The lowest tier is like a dollar, so I recommend subscribing if only to show that people care, especially given how a year or two back they were about to give up

To reply you must either login or sign up.