Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh god her very earnestness and purety of heart is corrupting her into something dark and twisted… Lapis has not truly accepted Natori, but is planning to selfishly indulge in her until she’s forced to cast her aside for her own safety… Natori is being seen as an object by the two girls she cares most about…

Be still, my heart! This is almost too good! They’re going to suffer so much!!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Perhaps a mildly warm take but I'm hoping Diana x Lapis is endgame and Natori goes home with newfound self respect and bags a tired OL gf

Honestly I’d also appreciate that lol. Happy ending for everyone, eventually

We don't have enough modern isekai that ends similarly to older isekai - where both the isekai setting and the protagonist get lessons out of it.
I don't like the idea of them being permanently cut off from each other afterwards, though; that's too functionally similar to "it was just a dream."

Also like being able to live the fix-it-fic is a greater fantasy than banging a villainess ever could be LOL...

last edited at Dec 14, 2023 9:41PM

joined Feb 17, 2018

This is clearly destined for a het ending. When Diana starts slaughtering commoners, Lapis is gonna be like "oh damn, I don't even need to steal your jewel lets just team up and crush these people." Diana accepts, this shocks Natori out of her "I can fix her" trance and finally makes her wrestle with her moral conscience over serving a villain. She teams up with Gran instead who gives her a job she can be proud of without moral guilt. Lapis is shocked that the person she thought accepted her doesn't, and finds comfort in Diana's simpful arms, before they are both killed by Gran. Natori and Gran get together in the end.

0/10, terrible manga, Neko Tarou why would you betray me like this, remove the yuri tag

(this post is a joke please don't get mad at me)

Rubeus also dies because once he realizes Gran is terminally straight his depraved homosexual heart decides he'd rather kill him than see him with someone else

joined Dec 13, 2018

So, like, is this dude, Rubius Macgrave, a reincarnated Henry Kissinger, and will he influence Diana into becoming a One-Girl Death Squad, crushing the revolution with extreme violence?

Damn I love isekai now, it's epic

"I Escaped Justice In Another World, And Now I Set Up Dates With The Death Squad? Yuri Justice!"

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

For those who don't check up with the raws, seems there is a free to view campaign, up to right before the latest chapter, on Youngchampion right now. (although it seems you need to make a free account) Also the Raws are up to Ch16.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

By the way, the series is in the Anime-Japan poll for "the series you want to see animated" of this year, WataOshi was in a previous year's vote and was eventually made an anime so it wouldn't hurt to support this series now. You only need an email account.

https://www.anime-japan.jp/activities/ajranking/vote/

The series is option number 17

No.17 限界OLさんは悪役令嬢さまに仕えたい

joined Oct 18, 2023

Please help vote to turn this manga into an anime by voting at Anime Japan 2024 Voting (https://www.anime-japan.jp/activities/ajranking/vote/).

Voting period is February 1st (Thursday) 20:00 to March 4th (Monday)
23:59 and limited to 1 vote per person.

Please choose No.17 限界OLさんは悪役令嬢さまに仕えたい. If you use Chrome, you can translate the webpage by right clicking any empty space on the page (don’t click any text or picture) and choose “translate to English”.

Please don’t forget to put your name in the first box below the page and your email address in the second box. Also you must tick tick the last box (to agree to their handling of personal information) before you can press the vote button.

Thank you so much. Natori, Lapis, and Diana will be great in Anime forms.

last edited at Feb 28, 2024 5:40AM

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

Smooth moves Natori

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ooooo it thickens! The Plot, the drama, the triangle, all of it!

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Poly! I demand POLY!

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

It's so annoying... Last chapter had Diana with her eyes glued on Lapis, but then this chapter goes again down with her being obsessed with Natori. It's been going on forever - one chapter gives me hope by having various character interact, the next one goes back on it and has everyone act like some dumb harem romcom character with Lapis and Diana in love with the MC no matter what she does and putting her above their own life and wishes.

Diana standing up for the nobles was literally the perfect opportunity for her and Lapis to discuss and cross their opinions, and for Lapis to act kindly towards Diana, but no, Lapis decided to take a vacation out of the plot when it was most critical.

I wish the story would commit one way or the other, either towards poly or by kicking someone out of the triangle, but noooo - gotta have the isekai MC with several love interests competing, obviously.

last edited at Feb 28, 2024 3:51AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Is this the first time Natori has enforced a boundary with Lapis? If so, their relationship just got a lot healthier, especially if she keeps it up. Diana is the one taking all the Ls, unfortunately, unless the story does go the poly route, after all. Natori is well on her way of taming both lead ladies at the moment, though I am not seeing any romantic interest in Diana in her behavior. In fact, the fact that she is so casually intimate with her indicates a complete lack of self-consciousness -- very unlike when Lapis took her hand just a moment earlier.

I wish the story would commit one way or the other, either towards poly or by kicking someone out of the triangle, but noooo - gotta have the isekai MC with several love interests competing, obviously.

Welcome to serialized storytelling, where your job is to keep the central tension running until your series is axed. :-)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And thus natori becomes active

Iftv
joined Jun 3, 2023

Natori has two hands its okay.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Apropos of nothing, Nekotarou tweeted smth yesterday about the contrast in Natori's hugging scenes with Lapis and Diana respectively. A neat lil thing that~

https://twitter.com/nekotarou0721/status/1762430693962068255

last edited at Feb 28, 2024 5:27AM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Apropos of nothing, Nekotarou tweeted smth yesterday about the contrast in Natori's hugging scenes with Lapis and Diana respectively. A neat lil thing that~

https://twitter.com/nekotarou0721/status/1762430693962068255

Spoiler on that the second picture is from an untranslated chapter.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

It's so annoying... Last chapter had Diana with her eyes glued on Lapis, but then this chapter goes again down with her being obsessed with Natori. It's been going on forever - one chapter gives me hope by having various character interact, the next one goes back on it and has everyone act like some dumb harem romcom character with Lapis and Diana in love with the MC no matter what she does and putting her above their own life and wishes.

Diana standing up for the nobles was literally the perfect opportunity for her and Lapis to discuss and cross their opinions, and for Lapis to act kindly towards Diana, but no, Lapis decided to take a vacation out of the plot when it was most critical.

I'm not really sure what you mean. Diana admires Lapis, but she's constantly talking about Natori with her. She doesn't have her eyes on Lapis in a romantic way, and nothing in the previous chapter indicated such.

joined Jul 8, 2020

I will say it again and again, there's no other way than poly way for this one. I really don't want any of them to get hurt.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Lapis decided to take a vacation out of the plot when it was most critical.

Odd way of putting "Lapis wanted to be involved but Natori pushed her aside with unusual determination".

joined Oct 15, 2019

I will say it again and again, there's no other way than poly way for this one. I really don't want any of them to get hurt.

Same. But deep down I think we know how this will end...

last edited at Feb 28, 2024 12:49PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Lapis X Natori is the only way!! Nah, not the only way, but what I wanna see! no poly stuff, that's cheating! (not literally, but it's like ,less exciting)

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hhhnnnggg. I’m a thirsty little flower. You have to water me, you have to use new fed up office lady chapters

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

More than Lapis, it's Rubeus who currently deserves the title of the villain, at least as far as Natori's fight is concerned. She's doing well to foil his plans for now, though.

joined May 10, 2021

I can't fucking get enough of Lapis neediness and possessiveness. Which made Natori's decision kind rough to read, even though it makes sense.
Also Diana cute.
Also also, I wonder if Natori caught on Rubeus messing with Diana already.
Thanks for the chapter!

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

oof, everyone is going to be hurting soon I can feel it

To reply you must either login or sign up.