A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

so this is what rosie was up to before bp

SUPER444E Uploader
The Mahjong Cafe Club
joined Oct 20, 2021

Had a small error, but now fixed

joined May 10, 2021

Solid start, seems really fucking cute and wholesome.
Thanks for picking this up!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

is it just me or do lesbians REALLY like witches

I mean it makes sense given there was a pretty high chance of the "witch" accusation being essentially equivalent to "she's a lesbian!" but.

last edited at Jan 4, 2024 3:27AM

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

For Japan, it's primarily occidentalism (western female magic users being cool). The whole magical girl genre is pretty much witches + cute, and in media like video games it's also common to have a gender-restricted Witch class or character (more so than in the West at least, I think). But since witches are cool, so are lesbian witches by extension.

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

I mean it makes sense given there was a pretty high chance of the "witch" accusation being essentially equivalent to "she's a lesbian!" but.

biches love witches

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

okay I'm glad this is just the name of a place, not something else I was totally not thinking of

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

This scene reminded me of the Otherside Picnic opening scene.

I absolutely love witches (can't say if it is related to being a lesbian), so I hope it wasn't used only as a device to get the character in a different world. That being said, I'm kind of confused as to why Rosé was so fascinated with the clothing. It doesn't seem that different to what people in her old life wore and she's dressed like she came from another high school.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Hopefully this is a legitimate Yuri manga, and not some cute girls doing cute things series that never ends + subtext! Fingers crossed!

joined Sep 9, 2016

Witch (I'd propose Magic, but that doesn't seem to be a tag).
If it's not a hard rule that it must be from Earth > elsewhere, Isekai?

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Aw, I'm a sucker for nice protagonists who just want to be loved ;o;

joined Mar 26, 2021

I love it when I get introduced to new places in manga and anime

joined Nov 21, 2018

I absolutely love witches (can't say if it is related to being a lesbian), so I hope it wasn't used only as a device to get the character in a different world. That being said, I'm kind of confused as to why Rosé was so fascinated with the clothing. It doesn't seem that different to what people in her old life wore and she's dressed like she came from another high school.

Yeah, it was a little odd for her to be so fascinated by what wouldn't have been too different from her presumably European-style fantasy world but to have no issues with speaking/understanding Japanese and using chopsticks.

okay I'm glad this is just the name of a place, not something else I was totally not thinking of

Also my first thought, though thankfully I already knew that Sado is a place so it didn't take too long to figure out :v

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

okay I'm glad this is just the name of a place, not something else I was totally not thinking of.

Hahaha. With "Sado Life" in the title and a wish for horrible revenge in the first pages, anyone would think this is about an evil sadistic witch who plans to carry out a bloodbath.

But it's not like that at all and tbh I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Off to a nice and promising start at the very least. ^_^

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I guess for people who only understand English there's no easy way to know about Sado island. For those who speak French and like French-Belgian BD it's different: the main characters of Le Vent des dieux were all warriors from Sado, and the first story arc (at least a third of the 16 volumes) had Sado as the setting.
From what this manga shows, it doesn't seem to have changed much since medieval times.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Is cute! I hope Rosé gets to see her tall buildings at some point.

joined Dec 13, 2020

bitches love witches

Tsuchiya doesn't seem all that bitchy to me.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

That town didn't deserve her! Rude much?

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Love that her "revenge" was just leaving (what the townsfolk wanted.) Until the end, even with malicious intent, she still helped people. I hope she meets a cool beauty onee-san to be her role model

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

nice read, sadly no bdsm tho.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I'm a fan of "reverse" isekai, glad this is here.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Now kiss!

biches love witches

Am witch-loving bitch, can confirm.

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

biches love witches

Just look at Marisa. Got so many she has to beat them off with a stick.

To reply you must either login or sign up.