Yeah, crazy sister.

joined Oct 11, 2019

This fucking sucks lmao

A blessing upon all aspiring writers: may your editors be merciless

last edited at Nov 7, 2023 3:37AM

joined May 9, 2017

This fucking sucks lmao

A blessing upon all aspiring writers: may your editors be merciless

Yup... I still so don't get how we go from Still Sick to that...

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

This is a fantastic shitshow, I don't know what are you complaining about (except for the fact that so far this isn't yuri at all and I'm not convinced it will turn out this way but I'm fine with this :P)

... and I don't know, I don't think it's all that different from Still Sick in tone, it also had a tendency to go very melodramatic, with a distinctive sense of humour. Seems very similar to me in that sense.

last edited at Nov 7, 2023 9:40AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that's this problem solved, now to find out the truth about her real father.

joined May 24, 2014

Well, that's this problem solved, now to find out the truth about her real father.

He is most likely a scumbag.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

He is most likely a scumbag.

Possibly, but as I said the last time and as was pointed out in this chapter as well, we don't really know yet.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

(cups hands to mouth) KISS OR END, I DON'T CARE WHICH!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this is in the new Yuri Scumbag MC genre. If we had a Tag for that, what would it be?A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night, My Younger Senpai, I vaguely recall a couple of others ...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice.

But she really needs to find her real father now, if only to get over this negative view of herself...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sucks to be you, dude, because here she is! :P

joined Jan 14, 2020

"there's a lot to unpack there" lol

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

So far I’m not enjoying this quite as much as Still Sick, but I am still enjoying it. I’m kind of surprised to see so much vitriol in the comments

joined May 10, 2021

Aawww we're getting close to the end huh...
Welp, I'm guessing the reunion will probably be worse than anticipated but we'll see.
As long as I get my fluffy age-gap ending, I'm fine with anything.
Thanks for the chapter!

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

With the introduction of Takimiya I'm now suddenly torn because, damn girl you should date your cool coworker who is more than enough the successful career woman to make up for your inability to be that lmao.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

"I don't think I wanna see her."

Should have thought about that before having a daughter, asshole. Not that the guy was #1 dad before but hells, it's not often that a character makes me hate them so much in a single sentence.

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

So far I’m not enjoying this quite as much as Still Sick, but I am still enjoying it. I’m kind of surprised to see so much vitriol in the comments

That's basically where I am. Still Sick was very focused on the Shimizu/Maekawa relationship, and was pretty grounded. This has a lot more contrivances, but I think it's still enjoyable.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Should have thought about that before having a daughter, asshole. Not that the guy was #1 dad before but hells, it's not often that a character makes me hate them so much in a single sentence.

There's a good chance you may be right about him, but I also feel this may be baiting such a reaction and he may have quite different reasons to feel like this. I guess we'll find out the next time...

joined Apr 10, 2023

There's a good chance you may be right about him, but I also feel this may be baiting such a reaction and he may have quite different reasons to feel like this. I guess we'll find out the next time...

Yeah I agree, very easy to imagine this being flipped him expressing self pity rather than hostility, "I don't want to see her because I'm soooo guilty, I would feel just terrible to have her see me after all that's happened, she should forget me and go live happily somewhere else, etc etc etc".

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

With the introduction of Takimiya I'm now suddenly torn because, damn girl you should date your cool coworker who is more than enough the successful career woman to make up for your inability to be that lmao.

Urgh, no. She seems like the kind of person to feed into her friend's inferiority complex to make herself feel superior. Fancy telling a friend "don't hang out with that impressionable teenager you're too immature and it'll rub off on her."
Like you have to be a perfect person to have a good influence on a teenager.

joined May 10, 2021

Damn a lot happened there, and quite swiftly at that...
Now's the time for the romance escalation runaway arc!
Thanks for the chapter!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And there we have it. Certainly not much of a father, but not the asshole many expected either, to the point that in the end he never even touched the money.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I think Takimiya's late introduction is more to clearly hint at Kazuha and Haruka's potential romantic future. Since the story likely won't commit to that at this time, her inclusion can help imply things without anyone saying it directly. She does seem relatively nice, though I do agree with the other commenter. She quietly put Haruka down there and doesn't seem to view her well, even if she means to be nice.

last edited at Jan 10, 2024 1:54PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

It’s nice to see the bodyguards rate Nagashima’s power level so highly lol

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

To me, a friend is also someone who will be willing to say "I don't think that's right of you", and, in the end, it is an adult women with an unusual relationship with a teenager.

To reply you must either login or sign up.