Forum › Unaware His Majesty Is a Girl discussion

joined Sep 9, 2016

Oh, come on. How is this not Insane Amounts of Title for at least chapter one?

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 10:08PM

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

that's a first, getting a girl drunk so you don't have sex with her

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like the art!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

that's a first, getting a girl drunk so you don't have sex with her

a girl-emperor's gotta do what a girl-emperor's gotta do

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I don't see what the long range plan here is. I mean, just how long does she think she can keep that secret from a wife who's head over heels for her, no matter how gullible?

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Usually not the type to swoon over handsome girls, but in this case.... I am smitten.

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

Ah yes, Historical Cross-dressing. Always scratches an itch. I'm curious if the Comedy is going to rely solely on Yu being dense though, but given the beautiful art, these two could be discussing tax law the rest of the series and I'd read it.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Golden Orchid is really spoiling us with all the Chinese yuri they are releasing lately.
Thank you so much! ( ꈍᴗꈍ) ~♡

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

From the description: "Yu couldn't have expected that this lofty emperor up on high was actually a girl?!"

Been a while since the last time I saw Yu(u) puns here. :D

In any case, looks nice so far.

Oh, come on. How is this not Insane Amounts of Title for at least chapter one?

Sorry, doesn't reach a third line. :P

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Cute, so far. I love the costuming.

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Ah yes, Qi Yan emperor version.

joined May 10, 2021

My words is the empress cute as heck!
I wonder how long it'll take for the "secret" to be out the bag, and for them to finally consume their marriage.
Thanks for the new aesthetically pleasing Chinese yuri !

joined Feb 1, 2021

I don't see what the long range plan here is. I mean, just how long does she think she can keep that secret from a wife who's head over heels for her, no matter how gullible?

My guess is that "FINE, I'll marry somebody, now stop bothering me about it!" was the entire extent of the plan.

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

This is the third yuri manhua involving a crossdressing female emperor that I know of. I wonder if there are any more of them.

Devka
joined Nov 30, 2023

Ah yes, Historical Cross-dressing. Always scratches an itch. I'm curious if the Comedy is going to rely solely on Yu being dense though, but given the beautiful art, these two could be discussing tax law the rest of the series and I'd read it.

If they are going to discuss tax laws of Ancient China, I'll read it allll. There are lot's of cute yuri stories, but only a few could inspire writing a thesis.

joined Mar 19, 2022

All of this just has me wondering how many people know that the "emperor" is really the empress. The General seems like she probably does.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Are the titles of the first five chapters supposed to form a sentence together?

joined Aug 21, 2017

I thought it was supposed to be a poem? Or at least poetic

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

I thought it was supposed to be a poem? Or at least poetic

Yeah, they're all lines from Classical poems. Right now, I'm organizing them in five groups of four stanzas, or at least, I'm trying to.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was not the handholding we wanted from this, but I'll take it. :P

And nice wedding gift of yuri there. A hint for "his" majesty for what to do with her new wife. :D

All of this just has me wondering how many people know that the "emperor" is really the empress. The General seems like she probably does.

Based on that gift, definitely.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I kinda like how the little empress isn't stupid or unaware of court decorum, she just doesn't care. She has more important things to worry about.

I wonder how long it'll take for her to win over the princess and how long until she figures out she has a bride. Especially the latter, actually; it's much more interesting a story when she knows and can tease or cover for her depending on the situation.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Tan Tailan is based. Can we get a spin-off about her instead?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

So how likely do we think it is that Tan Tailan and Princess Ming are to end up with each other.

joined Mar 19, 2022

So how likely do we think it is that Tan Tailan and Princess Ming are to end up with each other.

100%

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

100%

Yes, I expect that when Tai Tailan is keeping an eye on Princess Ming, she will let nothing escape her . . .

To reply you must either login or sign up.