Forum › Lily Love discussion

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

tomboys are hot! don't insult tomboys!

your profile pic makes it even better XD

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

That extra was SO cute, but now I'm dying to know how their relationship progressed to that point.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

cuuuuuuute :3

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol the expression on player 2's face after victory...

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

^^^^^
yup, priceless :-)

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Lol the expression on player 2's face after victory...

This artist draws some of the absolute best faces. Donut's smugdog look in the second panel of page 1 is gold.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Donut really looks like Nobita for some reason.

Doggirls-small
joined Jan 2, 2014

I don't know which game they're playing, but I'm fairly sure that wasn't a legal move. Cheater.

On a more serious note, when is this supposed to happen? I assumed they were in college, since they both look pretty much independent. But then, they're also wearing uniforms. Are uniforms a thing in Thai colleges?
Adding the appropriate tag would be nice.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I don't know which game they're playing, but I'm fairly sure that wasn't a legal move. Cheater.

On a more serious note, when is this supposed to happen? I assumed they were in college, since they both look pretty much independent. But then, they're also wearing uniforms. Are uniforms a thing in Thai colleges?
Adding the appropriate tag would be nice.

Yes, we are still wearing uniform even in Bachelor's degree.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

They are in college. Donut is 20 and Mew is 23. We will add tag in next release (I always forget about it)

last edited at Mar 17, 2015 4:57AM

joined Jan 4, 2014

Oh my... That face on page 13 had me squeeing. :) http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch03#13
Now certainly excited for the next chapter.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

From comments on different sites I see that this manga cap is everyone favourite :D

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Who said I had a Boyfriend?"
Me: -Hnnnnnnggg!!
I knew it was coming, I saw it coming... miles away and yet.... -HNNNNGGG!

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

If there is one thing that I have learned from yuri, it's that lesbians grease their floorboards

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

First page: "Passed" should be "past".

Really like the cliffhanger. I've never bought the "accidental kiss" stuff, since real people would catch themselves before contact. This feels a lot more real.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If there is one thing that I have learned from yuri, it's that lesbians grease their floorboards

Is that what the baby dykes are calling it these days? :-P

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

First page: "Passed" should be "past".

Really like the cliffhanger. I've never bought the "accidental kiss" stuff, since real people would catch themselves before contact. This feels a lot more real.

Yeah, because in reality, a good number of those "accidental kisses" in manga would end with broken teeth.

Is that what the baby dykes are calling it these days? :-P

Hehe, baby dykes. I tend to use the word "dykelings", has that cute and fluffy feel.

last edited at Mar 21, 2015 7:56PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh my... That face on page 13 had me squeeing. :) http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch03#13

how is it that the artist draws them with derp smiley faces one moment and then like that face the next instant?? Incredible. lol

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Hehe, baby dykes. I tend to use the word "dykelings", has that cute and fluffy feel.

Dykelings makes me think of dumplings. This definitely has nothing to do with the fact I'm hungry right now either.

Drmrsmonarch
joined Feb 23, 2015

It was cute, but I think we are going to have one of them, most likely Donut, have to go vomit thus stopping the kiss. I hope that doesn't happen since I really like that last page. Just that panel of the two inching towards each other, their breathe visible so close to intertwining. As if their very souls are about join with each other.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dykelings makes me think of dumplings. This definitely has nothing to do with the fact I'm hungry right now either.

Tasty either way, you must admit.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

mmmm yes, that seductive look on page 13 was just marvelous. Great chapter.

Thank you very much for your hard work, Musqueerteers!

last edited at Mar 21, 2015 9:52PM

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

"who said i had a boyfriend" best way to admit you are into girls. I just love P'mew face in that page >/////<

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Are 7-elevens really such an unknown thing that there needed to be a note about it? I'll admit that I can't recall ever going to one, but I at least know what they are...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I added this note because 7-11 is very popular in Asia countries. I know there are also in North America but in Europe there are only in few countries. So yeah, if some European people are reading this, they could not know what it is ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.