Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

joined Aug 11, 2022

If Lapis kills all the commoners, that means they'll have more bargaining power with regard to fair employment. Heh.

(I don't think Neko Tarou actually thought about that)

Basically it [win-win] for most parties really.

So technically it pretty much a [win-win] for both the commoners and nobles technically. (Technically Lapis wants to kill all the Anti-noble fraction, she probably willing to accept or cause random commoners + low rank nobles scum to die though in the process if she need to for her plan though XD)

The commoner left get treated better since there is less commoner/people= Reason why War can be good for the economy (True but false)...lesser people alive= more people have an chance at better employment since the employer/company cannot just pick other people willing to work for an smaller pay + The fear, effects and result of the recent revolt that was put down probably made them rethink of abusing their workers.

Though the {Anti-noble fraction} are probably b*tching and complaining about being killed but hey if they truly cared about having commoner be treated better/have a better future then they should be happy with the end result that lead to their deaths correct lol?

The nobles now don't have to worry about an revolt since a lot of commoner/Anti-noble fraction is now dead. The commoners now have to live in their after-math of the revolt being defeated, their firepower is now low while the noble side/fraction probably also suffered damage to...basically an almost statement.

Basically it an win-win for everyone except for the Anti-noble fraction + a few innocent commoners that got caught in the crossfire + (Lapis who died...though she probably didn't mind if she got her revenge like in the original game) XD

If you read the previous chapters than Lapis pretty much got her revenge or almost got her revenge (Assuming she killed at least 85% of the Anti-noble fraction before she died) in the original timeline/game.
= The Anti-noble fraction is dead, The game Heroine is now in control of the commoners + she gain a lot of respect to stand beside the prince + The prince gaining people respect for stopping Lapis' rampage while accept his fire magic.

Honestly Lapis does not care about the Commoners being abused or for commoners getting better treatment/pay for their work (Though she does look down on them for their low education and due to the Anti-noble fraction for the death of her adopted sister XD), the commoner having better lives does not make Lapis unhappy or happy...in fact the Game original plot ending could be 70% of Lapis' plans to help out the Prince and better support the kingdom while planning her Revenge.

TL;DR
-- Lapis does not care if commoners get better treatment or if their treatment gets worse, her current goal is to kill the {Anti-noble} fraction for revenge. She would just shrug at both good or bad options for the commoners in my opinion of what I read, it not like commoner getting better treatment will make her angry unless they are part of the {Anti-noble} fraction.
The prince & game heroine gaining respect and kingdom stability is just bonus points before her death XD

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

I would really love to see a chapter about how her ex boss realizes how important she was for his company and regret firing her...

joined Feb 27, 2014

When chapter 12 will come out ? The raw for chapter 13 has go out this week. I've norice when the raw get out we get the chapter before the new one. I'm a bit impatient to read chapter 12.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

I would really love to see a chapter about how her ex boss realizes how important she was for his company and regret firing her...

those types of segments are always my favorite, when people realize what they didn't appreciate before getting rid of it

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

When there is multiple series, with similar plots, on the site, and long gaps between chapter updates, it gets hard to remember what's going on in each story. And I don't really want to waste time going through the previous chapters, for a recap.

EDIT: It helps if the uploaders posts a brief sysopsis on the the story's chapter page. But it seems that hardly anybody does that.

last edited at Oct 9, 2023 11:51PM

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Those preview page...
Chapter 12 gonna be HOT!!!

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

When there is multiple series, with similar plots, on the site, and long gaps between chapter updates, it gets hard to remember what's going on in each story. And I don't really want to waste time going through the previous chapters, for a recap.

EDIT: It helps if the uploaders posts a brief sysopsis on the the story's chapter page. But it seems that hardly anybody does that.

Besides being a villainess story, what other series is like this one right now?

last edited at Oct 10, 2023 7:22AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I see a .5 or bonus chapter or something, my heart always falls because I want the story.
But then I read the not-chapter and go "dawwww". I'm just a sucker for cuteness.

joined Aug 9, 2020

this chapter is hetero?

last edited at Oct 10, 2023 8:21AM

joined Apr 10, 2023

Lmao no, that's "Diana," the player character of the otome game, visiting her family, as you can tell from final panel. The guy she's talking to/fighting with is clearly an older brother. I realize IFTV may have established certain dark expectations when you see a sister and brother getting along but in this case they've thoroughly established Diana as being in yandere with Midori, the MC. It really doesn't take that much time to poke your head in previous chapters to refresh, y'all.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"That's a secret!" - I'll just take that as the obvious "yes" it is. :P

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

This bonus chapter is super cute! But it's also, uh, kinda hard to get invested in Diana's obvious crush because Natori and Lapis are clearly the main couple. It's kind of why I always dislike love triangles, because someone's always going to get their heart broken.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

this chapter is hetero?

It's her family...

joined May 29, 2021

this chapter is hetero?

It's her family...

I could understand asking for further clarification even after saying that in anime land, tbh.

joined Jan 14, 2020

This bonus chapter is super cute! But it's also, uh, kinda hard to get invested in Diana's obvious crush because Natori and Lapis are clearly the main couple. It's kind of why I always dislike love triangles, because someone's always going to get their heart broken.

poly poly poly

joined Sep 1, 2017

Just search isekial villainess and yuri.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Just search isekail villainess and yuri.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Just search isekial villainess and yuri.

I honestly think this one is more just a super classic vanilla shoujo setup with a gender flips so far. Isekai just being more of a flavor element. Not sure if it will change or not, perhaps villain will actually do something bad after all and not get her head turned around.

"My fave is the villainess" that is just starting its anime run is quite different outside of the base premise. Starting as a hype rom-com with MC (ab)using her knowledge of the game work to get closer to her crush, and then moving to class and religious political issues and later to something quite wacky.

"Please bully me, miss villainess" has heavy-handed time/space travel aspect and magic plot to it. Plus villainess is the actual main character.

What we have here is more that villainess idea has become generally popular trend right now, so you'll see some yuri takes on it as well.

last edited at Oct 11, 2023 12:40AM

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

The cover art for this volume (volume 2) looks so good. Diana my beloved

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

wow last night between these two must have been crazy if lapis cant stand being too far from mitori

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

Diana is gonna be jealous af

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

I think Lapis broke

joined Oct 12, 2017

Poor Natori. XD “Does she think I’m a pet!?”

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

With the suggestive ending in the previous chapter and the suggestive beginning of this one, I am surprised Lapis held back enough to not have her way with Natori. I was legit expecting Natori to have a bunch of hickeys all over her at least. Seems like they didn't even kiss.

joined Oct 2, 2015

H*ndholding all the way home!? what a turn of event

To reply you must either login or sign up.