Forum › Posts by Jurinyan

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019
G_r_s__-1765513695319273901-img1

@AToastyCoyote bUwUh

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

I would really love to see a chapter about how her ex boss realizes how important she was for his company and regret firing her...

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

with the lacks of tag I really thought it would be a yandere with an attent to not spoil it, thx god it isnt T_T

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi there again. I'm looking a something I really don't remember well, I don't even remember if it was a manga, manhua or manhwa, I don't even remember where I read it. All I remember is that the MC is a girl that work in childcare and she always have a bag ready to go on a vacation, she also had a creepy male childhood friend who abused her, that's about all I can remember.

It’s a manhwa called A Joyful Life. It’s licensed by Pocket Comics. Link is to the Manga Updates info.

That's it thx a lot <3

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi there again. I'm looking a something I really don't remember well, I don't even remember if it was a manga, manhua or manhwa, I don't even remember where I read it. All I remember is that the MC is a girl that work in childcare and she always have a bag ready to go on a vacation, she also had a creepy male childhood friend who abused her, that's about all I can remember.

last edited at May 9, 2022 2:13AM

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi there !

excuse me to bother but I'm looking for a yuri manga I really liked but I don't remember the name.

It's about a girl who had a breakup and move to a place but because of a misunderstanding she shares her home with the landlady who happen to be the idol her best friend loved and who retired.

Do you know anything about it please?

thx in advance if you do.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/maitsuki_niwatsuki_ooyatsuki this one?

Yes that's it ! Thank you soooo much <3

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi there !

excuse me to bother but I'm looking for a yuri manga I really liked but I don't remember the name.

It's about a girl who had a breakup and move to a place but because of a misunderstanding she shares her home with the landlady who happen to be the idol her best friend loved and who retired.

Do you know anything about it please?

thx in advance if you do.

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Itou Hachi Sensei please stop lewding your lolis !

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Just so you know, the guy at the end of Ch:112 is not Jesus, he's the head of the sect responssible for the death of a lot of peoples in a Sarin gaz attack in Tokyo's subway. if you want to know more just google Aum Shinrikyo.

last edited at Jan 16, 2022 12:27AM

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

I had a girlfriend like that back in college, and after we broke up (both my arm and our couple) she started to stalk me, one day she cornered me and menaced/begged me to get back together. Luckily I was with a friend at this time and she drew her away and we went to the police. I never heard of her ever again.

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

I'm thinking Chiyo was in love with Indou's Mom, and clearly Indou's Mom is straight or forced to be. Maybe both were forced to be. Chiyo held back Indou's Mom in battle, and it's her fault such a good soldier died. So she sees the same romantic feelings and wants to stop it so Indou can be a good soldier, and Kagami won't get hurt like Chiyo did.

I'm actually hoping this isn't the case because it's so cliche and predictable it hurts. Life kinda is cliche and predictable though.

Well personally I think of something more wicked, like kagami's mom was in love with chiyo, and since she's dead she's doing a transfer over shinobu, and decided to put her daughter away from shinobu when she saw shibobu being heels over head for kagami since she wants to keep her for herself.

edit: in more clear ways: kagami's mom is "raising" a new chiyo (through shinobu), and don't want her daughter to meddle in her masterplan

last edited at May 20, 2021 2:58PM

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

so what is the problem with the heart in the right? people would find out and hate her for that? I mean..... it's not even a case

... You're not from Japan are you? I've been bullied for having a mole under the lips for 3 whole years just because there wasn't anyone around us with a more visible difference.

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

nvm I found it litteraly 1 minutes after xD it was this one

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

excuse me to bother again, i'm looking for a manga where the protagonist is transferred in the countryside and meet a girl who's climbing the class window, they kind of get together even though the protagonist have a boyfriend, they once go back in tokyo and see the boyfriend (kawaii kun) with another girl.

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi ! I'm looking for a manga I saw a long time ago, where the protagonist is hired to be the bodyguard of one of her classmate, I know it's vague but I don't remember very much than this. it's not a one shot.

Possibly this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/basics_of_stealth

thx but no^^ that was a red cover, with a lot more chapters in it. and it was yuri, not subtext

Anything more to go on than that?
- Mood: comedy, action, romancy?
- Bodyguard skills: gun, sword, martial arts, impressive levels of incompetence?
- Any supernatural elements? Modern or period piece? Yakuza? Ecchi?

Without that, there's a few that come close...
The MC in Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama is hired as butler, not a bodyguard.
The MC in Shitsurakuen could be viewed as a bodyguard.
Tenwin wa Hana to Asobu has a guardian, of sorts.

I can think of one or two others but don't recall the names, and they may have been one-shots.

Thx a lot ! and yeah it was my mistake, it was Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama, I remembered a scene where the MC had to protect the other girl in chapter 8^^

I can't thank you enough for that^^ and thx too for the others manga they're pretty nice too^^

may the goddess bless your knowledge :p

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi ! I'm looking for a manga I saw a long time ago, where the protagonist is hired to be the bodyguard of one of her classmate, I know it's vague but I don't remember very much than this. it's not a one shot.

Possibly this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/basics_of_stealth

thx but no^^ that was a red cover, with a lot more chapters in it. and it was yuri, not subtext

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

Jurinyan
Image Comments 25 Oct 13:30
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019
Cqyw9fluaaav4y-

note: keikaku means plan.

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

cheating and ntr are just the worst things. I hate this so much and it remind me something that makes me wonder if peoples who suspect you for cheating are the one who actually are, that's just too similar to where I come from.

ps: sorry for my bad english that's not my native language

last edited at Jun 13, 2020 7:53PM

Jurinyan
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

meow <3

Jurinyan
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 29 Apr 16:51
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

yay... I think i'll stop reading namori's things, my heart can't bear it T_T I love soft fluffy feelings not theses yandere/psycho girls T_T

7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

why can't I be friendzoned more T_T

Jurinyan
The Bridge discussion 02 Apr 12:37
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

I just can't stand this types of doujin where peoples can't just say "It'm not kidding, I love you and I don't want you to go date some random scumbag !" it's always "as long as she is happy, even if it's not with me" rhaaaaaaa

Jurinyan
Image Comments 23 Jan 07:08
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019
70045219_p0

Disturbing... is it hugs or vore? I... I don't get it... I don't !

Jurinyan
Happy End discussion 02 Jan 16:23
7af8476d1
joined Mar 19, 2019

This is how I feel about the autor after reading this...

title

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_beloved_ch05#15 (here to see where i'm coming from)

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 4:26PM