Forum › My Friend's Abnormally Cute Sister discussion

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

say what you will about the story but the art is so clean wtf i might be reading just for that

joined Jul 8, 2020

Alright, who wants to bet that big sis is in love with the childhood friend? Especially with that little blush on pg. 6.

If that the case then poly way is the only way, letsgoo

joined Oct 2, 2021

Yanagi loves lil sis
Lil sis loves Momo
Momo loves Yanagi
Bizarre love triangle time

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

i'm down with this, hilarious setup. can already see Momo being the "i have to keep an eye on them, lest they land themselves in jail or smth" girlfriend to the two absolute gremlins

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Clueless big sis, yandere lil sis and perverted bestie....sounds like a good love story to me, I'm in

joined Mar 11, 2020

I love how casually she whipped out the lockpicks lol. You think "oh this is gonna be one of those normal girl x freak kinda stories" NOPE, she's sniffing bras in the first chapter.

I'm expecting some high quality deranged nonsense.

she's practically the anime girl version of McNallyOfficial

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

You know what they say, If she's fucked in head she can fuck in the bed.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

You know what they say, If she's fucked in head she can fuck in the bed.

and if she leaves her on read she can fuck me instead.

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Really like where this is going. Threatening to commit suicide by tasing yourself in the throat is pretty hardcore. The Gyaru yelling "Deal!" was super cute. She's totally onboard for the crazy. Lockpicks are illegal in Japan, so it makes sense she'd have to improvise, but at least bend the wire into a hook or wave rake or something (also she'd need a second tool to tension the lock). I do totally buy that she got through the cheap diary lock super fast though. They're more decorative than anything else. This looks like its going to be a wild ride. Can't wait to she what their first plan is (to achieve marriage).

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

MC is either stupid, or she doesn't believe that wincest can happen

I choose to believe it's the latter option

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Alright, who wants to bet that big sis is in love with the childhood friend? Especially with that little blush on pg. 6.

If that the case then poly way is the only way, letsgoo

No, wincest is no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Screenshot_20230620_200924_chrome
joined Mar 31, 2021

This is one of the manga chapters of all time

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Oh this looks like a fun one.

last edited at Aug 19, 2023 7:43AM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Big OOF

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Gayface Crooked Smile That's Lesbian

last edited at Aug 19, 2023 10:15AM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Wow, probably both will fall for each other and she forgot her sister, xd

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Poly ending please please please please pl

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

honestly I would not expect comedy from a series such as this... followed

joined Jul 8, 2019

there's literally no way this can end well.

...pass the popcorn.

:munch: :munch:

last edited at Aug 19, 2023 11:05AM

Kanacatmybaby
joined Jul 22, 2023

the fact so many of you are excusing fucking incest is insane to me, like what?? the story would've been fine WITHOUT the incest, you can still have crazy x crazy if both were obsessive to each other why include incest

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

the fact so many of you are excusing fucking incest is insane to me, like what?? the story would've been fine WITHOUT the incest, you can still have crazy x crazy if both were obsessive to each other why include incest

This is tagged with Incest, if you wish to avoid Incest then make sure to avoid works tagged as such in the future.

joined Oct 9, 2022

Yanagi loves lil sis
Lil sis loves Momo
Momo loves Yanagi
Bizarre love triangle time

Every time I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray. I'm waiting for that final moment you, say the words that I can't say.

Definitely interested in seeing where this goes.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Love the nuttiness of this opening, can't wait to see where this goes! Hope it ends in wincest poly~

i'm down with this, hilarious setup. can already see Momo being the "i have to keep an eye on them, lest they land themselves in jail or smth" girlfriend to the two absolute gremlins

That would be the perfect outcome ^^

I'm not just excusing incest, I'm encouraging it!

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

I'm not just excusing incest, I'm encouraging it!

rise up, all ye degenerates

joined Oct 19, 2022

Poly poly poly!

To reply you must either login or sign up.