Forum › Posts by Daizhero

Daizhero
Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

Yeah, baby give me the good stuff; trickle that slowburn into my yuri content straved mouth.

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

I really like this story so far, especially the title stands out to me. "Gilding the lily", adding unnecessary decoration to something beautiful. It applies well to this story, whether it be third-parties tainting Aikawa's love of music, or how Aikawa is put down for having a gilded trumpet, all the while Aikawa herself enjoys playing with the gold trumpet.

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

Itsumi rejecting Arare's offer to take a bath together is hilarious, because Itsumi either got fucked by Hanei in the bath before or after the rejecting Arare.

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

Okay I know we're all joking about how it makes sense that they're family with how scummy they are. But I wonder how much of Itsumi's actions are from her sisters isolation driving her to being desperate. Her sister even said it herself, Itsumi was about to be driven to the deepend.

Itsumi isn't really good at anything and she's kinda dumb, but I think being a scumbag comes from being desperate for someone's attention. Even going so far to drugging her teacher to have someone. She only wants positive attention because she's only ever received negative harsh reactions from everyone around her. That's why she's calmed down since bonding with the other girls. She's gone from a scumbag to a pevert now tbh.

In conclusion, I'm a Itsumi apologist. Rin best girl

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

Okay but the teaser for Miyako's new boss, has me willing to do anything for her. I'd bark for her; I'd even be her stool if she asked!

Daizhero
Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

The metaphor for Haruka's dissatisfaction with where her and Kanae's relationship is at is pretty genius. She isn't satisfied with just droplets of affection, but that Kanae soaks her with affection.

Or maybe Haruka just wants Kanae to make her wet
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 3:13AM

Daizhero
Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

An Haruka and Kanae chapter! Thank you I will savor this till the next time they get a chapter!

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 3:02AM

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

You know what they say, If she's fucked in head she can fuck in the bed.

Daizhero
Download
joined Jun 25, 2023
Huyandere-1684371560688128000-img1

^ Haven't seen this ship in so long that my lizard brain didn't recognize Franziska, and thought this was a crack ship between Eula and Maya

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

Love the reference on that poster to Secret

Daizhero
Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

I'm not the biggest MahiMahi fan, but this I like. Usually I find their chapters tiresome.