Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I have read this weeks chapter. Time to return to the freezer and set the unthaw timer at 7 days.

joined Jan 14, 2020

^^^^^
If I remember correctly, Evie doesn't get the villainess system until she's older so it seems consistent to me. Or maybe the system is just supressed again because of future Elsa?

Little Evie is not holding back on being as flirty as possible with little Elsa and it's adorable <3

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch65#8
Pay attention to what the oldman say and dark aura around her mother. Might have something to ddo with it.
As well as Linda's contact, the time Yvone became a "sucubus".

Oh, thanks. "vessel for those things", huh.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Im not a fan of this huge step away from the main plot but I adore this tiny adorable lesbians being cute together this is healing me

pandapandapanda666
joined Nov 14, 2022

michel this chapter

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Where are the good old days when Yvonne would harass Elsa in the bathroom? Sigh XD

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

What a misunderstanding, haha. I can see why they didn't consider the option of riding together though. Most likely, it's because they're both of lower standing than Michel (Elsa even more so than Yvonne), so if he invites them to ride with him, it's difficult to turn him down.

... At least, that's what I'm choosing to believe.

joined Jan 14, 2020

We got an explicit Yvonne hiding her name from Elsa.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

What a misunderstanding, haha. I can see why they didn't consider the option of riding together though. Most likely, it's because they're both of lower standing than Michel (Elsa even more so than Yvonne), so if he invites them to ride with him, it's difficult to turn him down.

... At least, that's what I'm choosing to believe.

I think it's more that they thought the other [i]wanted[/i] to ride with him, Elsa because he's Evie's fiancée and they look like they go together, Evie because she's still stuck on the original story. Offering to ride together doesn't really solve that.

last edited at Jul 31, 2023 2:37AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

These adorable idiots. Pure comedy this time. :D

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

I just came back from a reddit discussion on this series and the consensus was, this twist is so good and someone even mentioned it made the first part now understandable. What am I missing??

As I see it, the point of this arc is to explain Elsa becoming infatuated with Yvonne, to the point she thinks of Yvie as her "special person" as opposed to one of the male leads the game initially had destined for her.

It is hinted at by the cloaked woman that Yvonne had forgotten about the time she and Elsa spent together as children, though the mechanics of that are as of yet unclear - my suspicion is that what has so far been referred to as the "villainess system" is a high-tier Mare that can seal off certain memories and command its "vessel" but isn't able to manifest like the Mare possessing Elsa way back when did.

Drinking the succubus potion possibly awakened a power said Mare is unable to control since it's goal is to "keep the villain parameters in check" - and while it is highly powerful, it is not all-powerful, as we've seen in the scene where the cloaked woman (who I suspect to be another incarnation of Elsa) is able to break it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

my suspicion is that what has so far been referred to as the "villainess system" is a high-tier Mare that can seal off certain memories and command its "vessel" but isn't able to manifest like the Mare possessing Elsa way back when did.

Why jump to such far-fetched theories when the much more likely one is that she didn't have these memories because the time traveling older version of her is in control during this time, leaving behind a gap once she returns to her own time again.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

^^^^^
If I remember correctly, Evie doesn't get the villainess system until she's older so it seems consistent to me. Or maybe the system is just supressed again because of future Elsa?

Little Evie is not holding back on being as flirty as possible with little Elsa and it's adorable <3

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch65#8
Pay attention to what the oldman say and dark aura around her mother. Might have something to ddo with it.
As well as Linda's contact, the time Yvone became a "sucubus".

Oh, thanks. "vessel for those things", huh.

Yeah, that seems like key info. There's been little nuggets dropped throughout this time period.

Why jump to such far-fetched theories when the much more likely one is that she didn't have these memories because the time traveling older version of her is in control during this time, leaving behind a gap once she returns to her own time again.

Probably because of the mention of her mother's being used as a "vessel by those things" (as mentioned in the link above).

last edited at Jul 31, 2023 11:23AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

So sweet, riding the pony together. Where have all the cowboys gone?

The Real Haman Karn
Haman%20icon
joined Nov 29, 2021

call me a buzzkill i am so bored of this arc

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Yvonne is so adorable lol

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

call me a buzzkill i am so bored of this arc

You're a buzzkill.

. . . What? You ASKED me to--

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Probably because of the mention of her mother's being used as a "vessel by those things" (as mentioned in the link above).

I mean, I get wanting to explain the system as something else, especially when - like for most of us - it is your first time meeting this trope, but it makes no sense if you consider the perks it can offer for the points or the way too far-reaching punishment she got for disobeying it.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I mean, I get wanting to explain the system as something else, especially when - like for most of us - it is your first time meeting this trope, but it makes no sense if you consider the perks it can offer for the points or the way too far-reaching punishment she got for disobeying it.

Not really "wanting." Just explaining where that person was coming from and what provoked their response. I don't necessarily agree with their interpretation and definitely not my first time with this idea. It's just acknowledging that the story is hinting at some new things at play and making sure to catch those hints when they come. The story will want to explain the system at some point and will likely have its own "in universe" spin on it (as they sometimes do).

As for the perks etc., there are ways the story could explain the unique "game-like" presentation of a curse for a person coming from another world (been done before and wouldn't be difficult) but that's all far into the future I'm assuming.

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 9:57AM

Sasasasasaas
joined Aug 31, 2020

The panel where Yvonne and Elsa highfiving on the air is so damn cute

joined Jul 19, 2021

All this talk me made me realize, did we ever actually see what the system would've rewarded yvonne with if she had done what it wanted? What were the points actually worth?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

All this talk me made me realize, did we ever actually see what the system would've rewarded yvonne with if she had done what it wanted? What were the points actually worth?

I don't think we've seen anything of the sort regarding this series in particular, as her choices really haven't given her an opportunity to find out, just in general terms of the trope. Although I may remember this wrong as well.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

For any who still remember, the official artist has finally completed the NSFW artwork of Evie and Elsa that they were doing as a reward for reaching a donation goal on their ko-fi account. Please consider donating a little bit to them to find out how to see it. https://ko-fi.com/chise621

joined Apr 23, 2021

前面的篇章中王子,女仆以及艾莎都有这段童年回忆,但是伊芳没有。这个篇章收束了前面的伏笔,并不是伊芳忘记了,而是在这之前,这段经历是不存在的。这段经历并不是幻境,而是黑艾莎用魔法确确实实的将伊芳传送到了过去,改变了过去。黑艾莎是未来的艾莎,之所以要这样做必定是经历了惨痛的未来,因而回到过去,改变这个结局。这个badend大概是因为系统吧。话说回来,王子和艾莎又为什么能够一直记得呢。

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Hiding spoilers, not behind spoiler bars, but behind a language only some of the people in this thread would understand (me not among them). Neat.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Too many Evie funny faces this chapter, cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.