Forum › I Wish Her Love Could Come True discussion

joined Jun 27, 2022

This is a weird one, there should be a special genre for where a gay girl gets blackmailed and assaulted by a guy and she goes along with it against her will for dumbass reasons straight out of your typical doujin.

There's a redemption arc that's even more insulting imo but yeah.

I wanna add I have no problem with this Manga perse, I mean not everything has to be pure Yuri fluff where man don't exist. If you like a mix of rapey shoujo with shoujo ai tacked on, go for it.

Everyone else who can't stomach this stay clear or at least wait till all chapter's are released so you are not pissed off till the next release

last edited at Jun 25, 2023 6:06AM

8c422774-953b-4010-8ddc-19ec8aa236ac
joined Sep 10, 2021

Chapters 4 and 5 need the sexual harassment or sexual assault tag, because bloody hell that guy is a creep.

joined Sep 10, 2021

Also why in the fuck would you not immediately tell your best friend who was into this guy that he is a massive creeper? Yeah it'll suck to have her crush stomped on, but you know what'd suck harder? Her getting taken in by him, abused, manipulated, abandoned, treated as a pawn for him to get to you.

There's no good ending here hun, bite the bullet and give her the small pain now to protect her from him, that is quite literally the best case scenario... but no, gotta have that ongoing drama to twist the knife.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

This somehow gets worse with each chapter.
I didn't even think it was possible at this point, yet here we are.

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

they suit each other the tomboy and the dickhead cause both of them are molester, they need to get married fr

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

fkcing disgusting man, the dickhead is so gross wtf obsessive fucker, and also the tomboy? fkcig molester

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Also why in the fuck would you not immediately tell your best friend who was into this guy that he is a massive creeper? Yeah it'll suck to have her crush stomped on, but you know what'd suck harder? Her getting taken in by him, abused, manipulated, abandoned, treated as a pawn for him to get to you.

Lol you would think, right? But no, she's apparently just "confused" and it's understandable. And she's not just going to hide it from her friend. Shes actually still planning to actively support her friends quest for this guy. It's so mad, it's funny. Knowing the future of the manga, how the guy is treated and how the girls react to him makes it worse and solidifies my opinion about the author's intentions here.

last edited at Jun 25, 2023 8:58AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Shit shojo writing right here.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

My favorite molester couple is back! Thanks, translators and uploaders!

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

GET REKTT, EAT MY FISTS

Img_-b27ia7
joined Dec 17, 2021

that one tomboy and the boy should fuck eachother fr they're both hot together

smirkingtyrant
Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

Lol you would think, right? But no, she's apparently just "confused" and it's understandable. And she's not just going to hide it from her friend. Shes actually still planning to actively support her friends quest for this guy. It's so mad, it's funny. Knowing the future of the manga, how the guy is treated and how the girls react to him makes it worse and solidifies my opinion about the author's intentions here.

Yep, writer's got bad intentions.

The men who enjoy this sort of thing and who it's made for are literally right above us ^

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Oh god is this a corrective r*pe manga?

joined Sep 10, 2021

they suit each other the tomboy and the dickhead cause both of them are molester, they need to get married fr

Lolwut. Look, I'm not defending the lead girl's actions in the first chapter, that was not acceptable. However...

Do you really think it's a good outcome for a gay girl to end up with a dude she hates, hwat?

Add to that, her SA behaviour didn't also involve using blackmail, mental and emotional manipulation, power imbalances and sundry other grimy tactics to FORCE someone to comply.

Could ya'll in this thread calm the fuck down maybe?

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

You understand why it took me 9 months to do that chapter, lol.

It's never pleasant when something you're working on is shat on at every turn.

I don't know when I'll do the next chapters, but I'll surely do, because not finishing something is against my work ethics.

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

I don't know when I'll do the next chapters, but I'll surely do, because not finishing something is against my work ethics.

Appreciate your work, but this series deserves to be shat on at every turn. Normally a series with shit writing can make up for it by providing guilty pleasure to its target audience. Meanwhile I'm not sure who the target audience of this steaming pile of garbage is. The mangaka should have stuck with writing smut shoujo with rapey dudes because it's clearly what they best at.
I wish Dynasty has more descriptive tags like 'shojo with yuri', 'shonen with yuri', 'ecchi with yuri', instead of just simply 'het'. There is a sea of difference between yuri works with some het elements (i.e Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-san) and series where yuri is just thrown in to spice things up.

last edited at Jun 26, 2023 11:47AM

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

Absolutely. This is quickly devolving into standard Shoujo manga logic, complete with the insufferable jerk as the ML. God, I hope the author doesn't want to take Yoh and Ren sempai's "relationship" very far. Like ideally he should be gone in the next chapter...

joined Aug 8, 2020

If the girls aren't gonna end up together someone might as well tell me now so I don't waste any more time on this manga.

last edited at Jun 28, 2023 4:05AM

joined Jun 18, 2020

logged in to tell you that i appreciate your work and the uploads, even if they will take a while. i'm the target audience for works like these, right down to the controversial tropes of the 2000's (approx). thank you very much. (-人-)

joined Jul 21, 2020

I'm sorry about that... but keep in mind that this is also a way to appreciate a good story. Seriously! ^_^

Some stories are all about fluffy love between nice people, and everyone will squee and claim the story is like happiness balm for the soul. Some stories are about bad guys who gets punished for their evil deeds, and everyone will feel schadenfreude at their misfortune. Some stories are about good girls who are victimized because the world is mean and unfair, and everyone will go "Aww poor baby!" on them. And some stories are like this one, and make the readers so angry they call for torches and pitchforks and death and blood. That's okay, too! As long as the story doesn't leave you completely indifferent, it's a job well done.

joined May 29, 2019

My favorite molester couple is back!

lol!

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

tbh you're work is great!

The series itself is :|

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Some manga turn out so bad even after 20+ chapters I can drop it...but this one? I'll read to the end. The story doesn't have much depth yet but it feels good reading after a hectic day. Maybe there'll be a threesome at the end?...XD

Love the comments too I haven't experienced this in a while.

last edited at Jun 30, 2023 5:18PM

joined Dec 29, 2022

I don’t need a man on Yuri manga

smirkingtyrant
Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

Some manga turn out so bad even after 20+ chapters I can drop it...but this one? I'll read to the end. The story doesn't have much depth yet but it feels good reading after a hectic day. Maybe there'll be a threesome at the end?...XD

Love the comments too I haven't experienced this in a while.

I have a feeling you experience lesbians being uncomfortable by you and your desires all the time

To reply you must either login or sign up.