Forum › I Wish Her Love Could Come True discussion

smirkingtyrant
Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

You understand why it took me 9 months to do that chapter, lol.

It's never pleasant when something you're working on is shat on at every turn.

I'm sorry about that... but keep in mind that this is also a way to appreciate a good story. Seriously! ^_^

Some stories are all about fluffy love between nice people, and everyone will squee and claim the story is like happiness balm for the soul. Some stories are about bad guys who gets punished for their evil deeds, and everyone will feel schadenfreude at their misfortune. Some stories are about good girls who are victimized because the world is mean and unfair, and everyone will go "Aww poor baby!" on them. And some stories are like this one, and make the readers so angry they call for torches and pitchforks and death and blood. That's okay, too! As long as the story doesn't leave you completely indifferent, it's a job well done.

I wouldn’t call lesbians saying this is a disgusting , recycled fetishization of their lifestyle a form of enjoying it. I’d actually consider it one of the few times on this site a series has actually failed and is only enjoyed by openly “i wanna fuck gay girls” dudes who enjoy interjecting themselves and their nasty kinks in sapphic areas, and the occasion self-hating wlw.

smirkingtyrant
Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

You understand why it took me 9 months to do that chapter, lol.

It's never pleasant when something you're working on is shat on at every turn.

I don't know when I'll do the next chapters, but I'll surely do, because not finishing something is against my work ethics.

“Shat on at every turn” is a bit of an exaggeration . There are plenty of strange dudes praising it intermixed within all the valid criticism.

Keep up the hard work

joined Apr 16, 2022

I can't blame anyone for hating this manga or for vocally trashing it, it certainly has issues even beyond the inherently controversial premise. But I also don't think it's right to say that only bad people enjoy it. I personally enjoy this manga because I like messy drama with highly flawed characters, not because I want to fuck lesbians (I don't identify with Ren at all, actually).

joined Nov 5, 2023

I can't blame anyone for hating this manga or for vocally trashing it, it certainly has issues even beyond the inherently controversial premise. But I also don't think it's right to say that only bad people enjoy it. I personally enjoy this manga because I like messy drama with highly flawed characters, not because I want to fuck lesbians (I don't identify with Ren at all, actually).

I like watching story with drama but i'm not really into watching a story where one of the main character is that close to be a rapist

To reply you must either login or sign up.