Forum › I Won't Let Mistress Suck My Blood discussion

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

The butler may be human, but that mustache ain't.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

a serialization of the oneshot that made me interested in Paderapollo's other serialization, waow I'm certainly here for it.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

that cliffhanger was very abrupt haha. had me clicking next on mobile wondering what she'd say!

joined Feb 6, 2018

that cliffhanger was very abrupt haha. had me clicking next on mobile wondering what she'd say!

Haha same! I’m curious how this will go but man yuri and vampires really go hand in hand lol

joined Feb 6, 2018

Haha same! I’m curious how this will go but man yuri and vampires really go hand in hand lol

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

She didn't last a single day before breaking the rules.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, the title is already untrue

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

oof looking at page 34, apparently the butler is part stick figure.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Considering she didn't consent,the blood sucking rape still makes the tittle true.

Whether she resists further or ends up starting a new fetish is left to be seen,as per the premise of this series.

The ghosts,though,one wonders how they got there.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Considering she didn't consent,the blood sucking rape still makes the tittle true.

Whether she resists further or ends up starting a new fetish is left to be seen,as per the premise of this series.

That word is unnecessary. There are better words.

Otherwise, I would say that they are the ghosts of other maids who have come across the Secret and lived in the mansion all their lives. But timeline-wise it doesn't seem to make sense.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Either her family was previously murderous or perhaps it's simple that vampires are immortal and maids die sooner or later, on account of not being vampires ... though the ghosts are young, but, eh, who knows what the rules are ^^;

Bryn_120
joined May 9, 2011

Title failed succcessfully!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Otherwise, I would say that they are the ghosts of other maids who have come across the Secret and lived in the mansion all their lives. But timeline-wise it doesn't seem to make sense.

There are no better words to describe the opposite of consent.

That word is necessary.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Confined...

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

The fact that all of those ghosts were clearly maids does not bode well…

That word is necessary.

What about “forced”? Gets the same point across without diluting the impact of the word “rape.”

last edited at Jun 24, 2023 9:56AM

joined Feb 7, 2013

Considering that the mistress immediately checks and is glad that she didn't suck MC to death, likely the other maid ghosts were sucked to death and are confined to the mansion.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The fact that all of those ghosts were clearly maids does not bode well…

That word is necessary.

What about “forced”? Gets the same point across without diluting the impact of the word “rape.”

No one can dilute a word.

And forced implies she was given an option...well,she did take the job...

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

...why does the title seem to be a complete opposite of the oneshot its apparently a serialization of?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

...why does the title seem to be a complete opposite of the oneshot its apparently a serialization of?

I'm sure there are a lot of changes manga go through before being serialized, the plot/mood were probably some of them. Also, it seems like the oneshot was further into the story, perhaps Matilda has a change of heart towards August later on. It might be very different and it might not be. The most glaring change would be that August already bit Matilda and she didn't become a vampire.

With that aside, I'm so glad that one of my favorite oneshots is a series now

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

woooo, no vampire yuri!!! my favorite!!!

oh yeah and im pretty sure paderapollo was one of the artists for that insanely poggers 3p yuri anthology. so im especially hype for the homosexual blood succing

last edited at Jun 25, 2023 4:04AM

joined Jan 11, 2022

I liked the previous authors work so i'm really excited to see what this is like!

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

No one can dilute a word.

And forced implies she was given an option...well,she did take the job...

Hold on, this is a bit off-topic, but how does “forced” imply being given an option? Forcing someone to do something literally means imposing it upon them through some sort of power or coercion. There is no choice.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Title should be "I won't let Mistress suck my blood again."

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Either her family was previously murderous or perhaps it's simple that vampires are immortal and maids die sooner or later, on account of not being vampires ... though the ghosts are young, but, eh, who knows what the rules are ^^;

My headcanon is these girls died of old age/natural causes and they all chose to look like when they were at their prime.
I would've had done the same tbh.

last edited at Jul 3, 2023 5:31AM

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Somewhat silly plan. But I can dig this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.