Forum › What's that manga called?

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Yesssssssss! Thank you!!!

so there was this oneshot where this gloomy girl had a crush on a bright and shining girl but she doesnt think that girl likes her back so she transfers to get her out of her mind but she transfers to that girls school and meets her but then she finds out that shes actually some sort of weird yandere thats an idol and then she(yandere idol) forces herself on her(gloomy girl) and they have sex. thats basically it

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

so there was this oneshot where this gloomy girl had a crush on a bright and shining girl but she doesnt think that girl likes her back so she transfers to get her out of her mind but she transfers to that girls school and meets her but then she finds out that shes actually some sort of weird yandere thats an idol and then she(yandere idol) forces herself on her(gloomy girl) and they have sex. thats basically it

I think you're talking about Geinou Katsudou wa Yuri Ecchi no Ato de by Chorimokki.

I think you're talking about Geinou Katsudou wa Yuri Ecchi no Ato de by Chorimokki.

thank you!

joined May 23, 2017

The dad was in debt and abandon the daughter and the female Mafia boss came to take care of her for a while till the dad came back and chase her off cos he won the lottery or something and paid his debt

Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

boss tries to seduce worker. she carries on seducing her because when they kissed the worker kissed her boss back. the worker has 2-3? girls that lives with her and she has sex with to release her frustration after the boss keeps seducing her.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jan 9, 2017

The dad was in debt and abandon the daughter and the female Mafia boss came to take care of her for a while till the dad came back and chase her off cos he won the lottery or something and paid his debt

Licensed so not on Dynasty anymore.

joined Dec 17, 2021

I'm looking for that manga about sentient dicks (and balls). At then end this one girl jumps into a pool filled with them.

Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko

I could kiss your feet, thank you.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence

Her trying to pay her friend and getting rejected every chapter is the gag.

Whoops, I missed the period in there. I meant the third sentence; which story has the moocher in it?

Late, but it’s that one Canno series, I think.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story with the student reading her teacher’s mind (as well as others). Teacher is the focus, though.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015
joined May 23, 2017

Licensed so not on Dynasty anymore.

Thanks!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

^ Honto no Kokoro?

Thanks.

Oof. Last update: 2019.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I can't remember the manga of Nya-chan's profile picture, it looks so familiar but I can't even remember the plot/story at all, thank you in advance!

I just thought of another one, there's a page in traeH and the two girls walking the dog reminds me of a manga. It's probably a one shot and I can't remember anything about the plot except for the girl walks her dog and I think the other girl chases after her or something. There might've been something about a letter? The dog and the setting (the river ditch area) might be also similar to it. I might be remembering it completely wrong, but it's worth a try.

last edited at Jun 15, 2023 7:08AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I can't remember the manga of Nya-chan's profile picture, it looks so familiar but I can't even remember the plot/story at all, thank you in advance!

Not sure I know the exact source, but it looks like Arata Iri's style.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I just thought of another one, there's a page in traeH and the two girls walking the dog reminds me of a manga. It's probably a one shot and I can't remember anything about the plot except for the girl walks her dog and I think the other girl chases after her or something. There might've been something about a letter? The dog and the setting (the river ditch area) might be also similar to it. I might be remembering it completely wrong, but it's worth a try.

Don't know about the dog, but I'm pretty sure Nya's pp is from https://dynasty-scans.com/series/comprehensive_tovarisch

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Love triangle, childhood friend was one of them, swimming class, childhood friend doesn’t get the girl at the end

joined Sep 10, 2017

Im looking for one that involves a girl who i think has unrequited feelings for her older sister or something who is overseas, and her sisters friend asks her to leave her little sister to her or something like that. Its a bit angsty from what i remember

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This story is a forerunner to "The Model & The Plain Manager." A former gravure model whose debut didn't go well and who is very timid about herself ends up joining her agency as staff instead of talent. She's assigned a very prestigious but poorly-behaved model who insults her. The MC doesn't start with very good manager skills. She buys her model cigarettes and sandwiches and so on, and by the end she's a good manager and they're a couple. The model is yearning for her old manager, a woman who was so successful she was poached by a bigger agency.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This?

Yes!

I remembered the model's name was S-something and that she met her on her first day having sex with another model. I also remembered the manager's debut didn't go well, partly because she didn't want to be a pinup model but she didn't have Susuran-level model qualities.

It could just as easily have been titled model-san to jimi mane san, IMO.

Thanks for finding it!

By the way, Kaede, both Rin and Hanayo from Love Live! got their start as gravure idols (pin-up girls) so you don't HAVE to be just like Susuran!

last edited at Jun 22, 2023 12:00AM

7cef6765-347e-4891-9364-552dfe71ffd8
joined Sep 28, 2020

can someone help im looking for this manga that im not sure is here bc i read it on mangadex, but its was yuri or shoujo ai. its about this girl who can see ghosts and bc of that she outcasted herself away from ppl but then one of her classmates who was an idol died and she sees her and eventually became a fan and sort of friend even if the idol girl doesnt know she sees her. and thanks to the idol, the mc is able to make friends too and even eventually forms a friend group (one of them also being a fan of the group the dead idol belonged to)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

can someone help im looking for this manga that im not sure is here bc i read it on mangadex, but its was yuri or shoujo ai. its about this girl who can see ghosts and bc of that she outcasted herself away from ppl but then one of her classmates who was an idol died and she sees her and eventually became a fan and sort of friend even if the idol girl doesnt know she sees her. and thanks to the idol, the mc is able to make friends too and even eventually forms a friend group (one of them also being a fan of the group the dead idol belonged to)

I See You, Aizawa-san!

To reply you must either login or sign up.