Forum › Posts by ix vii

ix vii
Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

boss tries to seduce worker. she carries on seducing her because when they kissed the worker kissed her boss back. the worker has 2-3? girls that lives with her and she has sex with to release her frustration after the boss keeps seducing her.

ix vii
Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

There's this all-girls school in a world where all the men died and they found a way to continue human society. in the school there's two groups of people where like one group is all the "princess"-y girls and the other's the "prince"-y girls and they have to partner each other and everything
anyone know what this one is??

isn't it https://dynasty-scans.com/series/all_of_humanity_is_yuri_except_for_me

ix vii
Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

Very vague but there's a scene where girl1 says that girl2 should be more aware of her face/looks (she has a cute/pretty face) and kisses girl2. I think girl1 is older. that's all i can remember, ty in advance!

ix vii
Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

thanks Lilliwyt and shadesan! :)

ix vii
Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

what was that manga where the school is slit into 2 'groups' where they had a strong rivalry between them. The mc had to room with a girl from the other group since it was the only room available. i remember the mc inviting her roommate to come to her house during school holidays and met mc's family and siblings (roommate is a single child).

Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

what manga is on the cover?

Ng
joined Aug 17, 2016

can someone tell me where to find the manga showed on page 00e/ 00f?