Forum › What's that manga called?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I’m looking for a oneshot about two girls who go to different schools but they ride the same bus, and that morning ride is the only time they meet. It ends with their graduation. One of the girls is a somewhat sheltered ojou sama type and the other is just a normal girl

Hmm, maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hot_gaze_in_the_cold_weather#4

joined Jul 30, 2020

I’m looking for a oneshot about two girls who go to different schools but they ride the same bus, and that morning ride is the only time they meet. It ends with their graduation. One of the girls is a somewhat sheltered ojou sama type and the other is just a normal girl

Sounds like this.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Manga oneshot I think I might’ve seen it on mangdex but I don’t remember. Two girls childhood friends, one was really shy and scared of boys and the other one was protective of her when they were young, but then during highschool the protective one became too overbearing and the other one pretended she had a boyfriend by carrying around a condom to prove to her friend that she was growing up and to see her differently. They both cry and make up at the end.

last edited at Apr 10, 2023 11:59PM

joined Apr 29, 2020

Hmm, maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hot_gaze_in_the_cold_weather#4

Not quite but this is cute

joined Apr 29, 2020

Sounds like this.

YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU

Sleep%20kopie
joined Aug 14, 2018

looking for the one shot where the setting is a het romcom fan service anime/manga and all the girls are self aware. a new girl is introduced who blocks all the creepy MCs advances and then yuri happens. I know its on here but I forgot what its called

last edited at Apr 13, 2023 4:08PM

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Sleep%20kopie
joined Aug 14, 2018

This.

thanks boss

joined Sep 29, 2021

Looking for a series I read on a different website in 2020, and it takes place in high school. The main character and her friends are kinda like delinquents I think. And I remember something about her running down the stairs and bumping into the other MC or maybe some other girl. Either she or her friend gets in trouble and they have to help out with the gardening club after school. I’m not really sure if it’s a gardening club, but I remember specifically something to do with potted plants in a classroom and I think there was a kitten in a box that the MC was taking care of in that classroom. There were only a few chapters at the time I had read it, and I remember the last chapter had like a small altercation that ended with somebody punching somebody. The most memorable thing I remember from the series was that it looked like it was sketched a bit roughly

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Looking for a series I read on a different website in 2020, and it takes place in high school. The main character and her friends are kinda like delinquents I think. And I remember something about her running down the stairs and bumping into the other MC or maybe some other girl. Either she or her friend gets in trouble and they have to help out with the gardening club after school. I’m not really sure if it’s a gardening club, but I remember specifically something to do with potted plants in a classroom and I think there was a kitten in a box that the MC was taking care of in that classroom. There were only a few chapters at the time I had read it, and I remember the last chapter had like a small altercation that ended with somebody punching somebody. The most memorable thing I remember from the series was that it looked like it was sketched a bit roughly

This one? - - > https://dynasty-scans.com/series/in_your_paws

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Does anyone remember the manga where the protag falls for her best friend? But her best friend is only friends with her because the protag's not romantically interested in her. The ending is pretty twisted and abrupt where the protag musters up the courage to confess to her friend, only to get shot down and have their bridges burnt completely.

last edited at Apr 15, 2023 5:11PM

joined Sep 29, 2021

This one? - - > https://dynasty-scans.com/series/in_your_paws

OH MY GOD YES THANK U SO MUCH IT WAS GNAWING AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

OH MY GOD YES THANK U SO MUCH IT WAS GNAWING AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD

You're welcome.

Does anyone remember the manga where the protag falls for her best friend? But her best friend is only friends with her because the protag's not romantically interested in her. The ending is pretty twisted and abrupt where the protag musters up the courage to confess to her friend, only to get shot down and have their bridges burnt completely.

Are we talking One shot or a serie? I think i remember a one shot like that.

last edited at Apr 15, 2023 6:59PM

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Are we talking One shot or a serie? I think i remember a one shot like that.

It's a series

joined Jan 8, 2023

I’m pretty sure that could be Bloom Into You or Yagate Kimi ni Naru

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021
DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

hi, I'm looking for a ftm manga that I'm pretty sure I read here a few years ago. So the MC and her father are hunters and she streamed the butcherings live online and had a lot of followers. Basic plot is that she and her father come to terms with being her being trans and then she transitions. The MC livestreams for the first time in a while and the comments are confused but he's just happy the way he is. The story ends with the MC and his father once again being happy and hunting.

if anyone else has some good ftm manga, I'm open for some suggestions as well :)

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I've forgotten the title of a manga about a woman who hires a younger girl to write her funeral speech in half a year's time, and then effectively pays her to spend time with her until then. Does anyone remember that one?

hi, I'm looking for a ftm manga that I'm pretty sure I read here a few years ago. So the MC and her father are hunters and she streamed the butcherings live online and had a lot of followers. Basic plot is that she and her father come to terms with being her being trans and then she transitions. The MC livestreams for the first time in a while and the comments are confused but he's just happy the way he is. The story ends with the MC and his father once again being happy and hunting.

That's Stripping the Flesh: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stripping_the_flesh

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I've forgotten the title of a manga about a woman who hires a younger girl to write her funeral speech in half a year's time, and then effectively pays her to spend time with her until then. Does anyone remember that one?

Summer, Lemon, and Overlay

high as hydration
Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 24, 2019

Hello! I'm looking for a one or two shot(cant remember) about a cabaret?girl who sees all her male clients/coworkers as vegetables and fruit, but then meets a woman and falls in love with her. Does anyone have an idea?

joined Apr 12, 2023

Hello! I hope I'm doing this right, but I'm looking for 2 safe for work yuri manga a friend remembers reading but can't recall the names of.

In the one-shot, a girl is bullied, and her friend defends her and goes out with her to protect her, but its a very one-sided relationship on the friends part, she's basically forcing the girl into a relationship with her. At one point they go on a date in a cafe. The bullied girl is very stressed by the whole situation and her hair keeps falling out from stress. It's implied the other girl is aware her friend's affections aren't the same as hers, but doesn't care. It had a cutesy/shoujo art style and was relatively new, likely from the past five or so years and certainly not older than 2010, and it's possible the bullied girl has braids.

The second is a yuri oneshot but its SFW (the other one was too) about 2 village girls living in the countryside who are close, it opens up with one of them saying 'sometimes, I think about the part of me that has gone to faraway lands' and basically one of them has to leave the village to get married to a man so she asks the other girl to 'prove' her love/for part of her to go with her, by, its revealed, cutting off a part of her ear. She read this one more recently.

last edited at Apr 18, 2023 12:21AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

The second is a yuri oneshot but its SFW (the other one was too) about 2 village girls living in the countryside who are close, it opens up with one of them saying 'sometimes, I think about the part of me that has gone to faraway lands' and basically one of them has to leave the village to get married to a man so she asks the other girl to 'prove' her love/for part of her to go with her, by, its revealed, cutting off a part of her ear. She read this one more recently.

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/on_the_other_side_of_the_two_mountains#1

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

In the one-shot, a girl is bullied, and her friend defends her and goes out with her to protect her, but its a very one-sided relationship on the friends part, she's basically forcing the girl into a relationship with her. At one point they go on a date in a cafe. The bullied girl is very stressed by the whole situation and her hair keeps falling out from stress. It's implied the other girl is aware her friend's affections aren't the same as hers, but doesn't care. It had a cutesy/shoujo art style and was relatively new, likely from the past five or so years and certainly not older than 2010, and it's possible the bullied girl has braids.

Not this one, is it?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_yuri_2_ch04

high as hydration

To reply you must either login or sign up.