Forum › Posts by Goldengates

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where there’s a tomboy and another girl. There’s a play or something and all the girls in the class bully the tomboy by saying that she can’t be the princess so the other girl does. The other girl shreds the dress on purpose and it ends with them going out on stage with the tomboy wearing a dress

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Im looking for one that involves a girl who i think has unrequited feelings for her older sister or something who is overseas, and her sisters friend asks her to leave her little sister to her or something like that. Its a bit angsty from what i remember

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Am looking for a oneshot iirc, it was about a couple where one of the girls was a suit actor for a sentai show and was afraid her girlfriend was only with her because she was a suit actor

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

The second is a bit of a long shot, all i remember is the couple has a fight and one of the girls goes to either her exes house or a bar her ex runs something like that. And the other girl comes to pick her up after calling the ex and the ex says shes taking care of her. Girl rushes over to get her girlfriend and the drunk girlfriend is like both my favorite cute girls are here!

Pretty sure you are thinking of the third chapter of I Decided to Fake a Marriage with my Junior to Shut my Parents Up

Looking at it, that is what i was thinking of. I even own that one in print, Im a derp. Thanks guys!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

^I remember two stories about a novelist living with a rich girl. One of them was this one. The other is lost to time

This is actually the one i was looking for!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Ive got two I've been wracking my brain trying to remember the names of.

One is an age gap one about a novelist writing stories for a rich younger girl for a year span i think, ends with the year being up and the author and the rich young girl being a couple

The second is a bit of a long shot, all i remember is the couple has a fight and one of the girls goes to either her exes house or a bar her ex runs something like that. And the other girl comes to pick her up after calling the ex and the ex says shes taking care of her. Girl rushes over to get her girlfriend and the drunk girlfriend is like both my favorite cute girls are here!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for a multi-work series as far as I can remember about a petite girl with big boobs and her girlfriend in various situations. Ones the petite girl getting drunk off chocolates? maybe, or then studying and it leads to sex. Or going to an onsen, one I remember had something to do with candies, and I thought it was lemon but wasn’t. Side note I remember the petite girl could sing.

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

That's it! I've got a couple others I'm looking for. One is a series set in college with a little bit of drama, a plain looking girl with glasses says she has a girlfriend but its pretend and she actually likes her friend but wont tell her, as to not ruin her friends "happiness" its a shorter series, a couple chapters iirc. And the next one has to do with photography, its a newer series and is about a former couple and the new girl who photographs them, it ends with the three of them being a "couple"

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

It was a series about a girl who's fiance cheated on her so she moves to the seaside to a boarding house that a tomboy runs.

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

One shot with a girl whose wife is perfect and because of this she has low self esteem and always belittles herself.

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one about a teenage girl who goes to a school in the countryside, i think it was an orphanage as well. The older girl doesnt like to be touched or something along those lines.

That would probably be Urbane by Fuji Tamaki, although it's a free school in that story rather than an orphanage.

Ah you’re right, it’d been so long. But that’s the one, thanks!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one about a teenage girl who goes to a school in the countryside, i think it was an orphanage as well. The older girl doesnt like to be touched or something along those lines.

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Goldengates posted:

Looking for one where a girl breaks up with her girlfriend because her parents set up an arranged marriage for her. After a while she shows back up on her lovers doorstep saying she couldn’t do it.

One of my favorites.

Thats the one!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl breaks up with her girlfriend because her parents set up an arranged marriage for her. After a while she shows back up on her lovers doorstep saying she couldn’t do it.

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one about two high school girls, one was tall, had dark hair and maybe glasses and the other was shorter and had light hair. Both of them were rejected for some reason and ended up falling for each other while talking about it. Ended with both of them being asked out by boys but both replying they have someone they love while thinking of the other.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tall_and_short ?

That's it exactly, thanks!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one about two high school girls, one was tall, had dark hair and maybe glasses and the other was shorter and had light hair. Both of them were rejected for some reason and ended up falling for each other while talking about it. Ended with both of them being asked out by boys but both replying they have someone they love while thinking of the other.

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl dates a girl during school but she ends up getting pregnant and breaks up with her. Years down the line the girl encounters her ex with her kid who says shes divorced. Ends with them moving in together and one telling the other that she cant smoke in this house.

Spring Haze: The Path We Walk On

Thats it, thanks!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl dates a girl during school but she ends up getting pregnant and breaks up with her. Years down the line the girl encounters her ex with her kid who says shes divorced. Ends with them moving in together and one telling the other that she cant smoke in this house.

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl has a dream about being kissed by an angel, when in reality it was her friend who kissed her in the costume from the culture festivals play while she was home sick <

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/secret_stream#1

That’s the one!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl has a dream about being kissed by an angel, when in reality it was her friend who kissed her in the costume from the culture festivals play while she was home sick

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

I’m looking for one about witches at some academy where on the 18th birthday thy choose a partner for life. And it involves two classmates who both like each other in secret and hope that they can be partners once they reach 18

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/little_witches

Yeah thats the one, thanks!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

I’m looking for one about witches at some academy where on the 18th birthday thy choose a partner for life. And it involves two classmates who both like each other in secret and hope that they can be partners once they reach 18

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

I’m trying to find one I read. It was fairly short maybe even a few pages, but it was a school girl confessing to her teacher via note before running off. It was full color I think but I’m not sure

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/petit_galette_case_3_the_challenge_of_onee_loli This?

Yes that’s the one! Thanks!

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

I’m trying to find one I read. It was fairly short maybe even a few pages, but it was a school girl confessing to her teacher via note before running off. It was full color I think but I’m not sure

Goldengates
joined Sep 10, 2017

Goldengates posted:

Trying to find one about a shy loner girl who is in the cooking club and makes lunch for an eccentric girl who reads a lot of books. A junior from the club starts talking with the shy girl and they exchange lunches making the eccentric girl jealous. Ends with them on the roof and the eccentric girl teases her and acts like she ate lunch already, loner girl gets really sad thinking she's of no use anymore. Eccentric girl grabs her before she leaves the roof pouts and says she loves her. And that she'll allow the junior to talk to her girlfriend

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mine

Pretty sure that's the one you're thinking of.

Yes thats it! Thank you!