Forum › What's that manga called?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

drpepperfan posted:

This is a thread for those of you who are looking for the name of a manga you can't find. Feel free to describe as much of the plot, it's characters and scenes as you can, so that other users can help you find it.

To start off with. There's a rich girl whop gets punched at the end (by the student council president, possibly), and she brings a tiger to school at some point (maybe she even rides it). It probably isn't yuri.

(Yes, this is the new thread. Previous thread found here. Cheers)

last edited at Nov 14, 2022 9:36PM

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

I am looking for a one-panel comic. Simple or no coloring. I could have sworn it was a Tamamusi work but I can't find it for the life of me. The scene is a girl thinking "A girl is good too..." as she flirts with a slightly shorter girl who says "Please, onee-san..." The work is titled "BL yuri"; the point was that the artist was saying "BL yuri" should refer to yuri between a bi girl and a lesbian, rather than yaoi between two ukes.

Reposting this from the old thread because I will actually go insane if I cannot find this picture.

joined Jul 30, 2020

I am looking for a one-panel comic. Simple or no coloring. I could have sworn it was a Tamamusi work but I can't find it for the life of me. The scene is a girl thinking "A girl is good too..." as she flirts with a slightly shorter girl who says "Please, onee-san..." The work is titled "BL yuri"; the point was that the artist was saying "BL yuri" should refer to yuri between a bi girl and a lesbian, rather than yaoi between two ukes.

Reposting this from the old thread because I will actually go insane if I cannot find this picture.

That was an image no longer on this site due to Binbou removing all their stuff. I did manage to find the original though:
https://twitter.com/tama_64/status/883287251492380673/photo/1

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

That was an image no longer on this site due to Binbou removing all their stuff. I did manage to find the original though:
https://twitter.com/tama_64/status/883287251492380673/photo/1

Thank you so much. I thought I was going crazy because I knew in my heart of hearts that it was a Tamamusi picture

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

I don't have a lot to go off of but I'm trying to find this fantasy manga with a female mage character whos image is centered around being a fire mage but who's actual best aptitude is for ice instead, which she tries to conceal for some reason.
There might be an arena battle arc where that comes our, maybe, not sure.

Or maybe the elements are swapped, I can't remember anything else ^^'

Edit: I think she may have been from a very cold place where warmth is very precious so she did her best to get good with fire magic? Smth like that

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 3:04AM

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I don't have a lot to go off of but I'm trying to find this fantasy manga with a female mage character whos image is centered around being a fire mage but who's actual best aptitude is for ice instead, which she tries to conceal for some reason.

That sounds like it could be Granite from Goblin Is Very Strong.

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

That sounds like it could be Granite from Goblin Is Very Strong.

That's totally it, thank youuuuu

To reply you must either login or sign up.