Forum › I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! discussion

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Stranger danger. Kill her

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

It is kind of funny that they're trying to 4D chess this when the answer is right there.
"What could be the reason for her strange actions? All I know is the girlfriend is the key."
Yeah, maybe she's the key, or maybe she's the reason.

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

It is kind of funny that they're trying to 4D chess this when the answer is right there.
"What could be the reason for her strange actions? All I know is the girlfriend is the key."
Yeah, maybe she's the key, or maybe she's the reason.

For real lol they're like "huumm why would she try to save her girlfriend's dad... truly a mistery!"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hibai is totally an agent, that's not even subtle.

More pressingly, its fitting that the head of a murder organisation has a hobby that involves nurturing life. Shows that even behind her screens, radios and paperwork she feels her hands are dirty too

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

May the spy games begin.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I like the way Hibai was obviously, looking for cracks in Rose's defenses. She's cute, but trouble.

My favorite part was Rose going for the hug. Benika does seem very huggable!

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

That new girl looks like a threat.

signed-
A scorpio

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

So they did figure it out regarding the mix up,the hitmen know she's one of them but not sure which,the church is very much still in the dark,and now they're going to softly beat around the deadly bush.

Also,that last gun looks like it was referenced but not as much as it should.

Quite odd.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That new girl looks like a threat.

signed-
A scorpio

Well now, you can't just leave your star zodiac without also leaving your lunar zodiac

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

NOW THAT'S METAL.

No, that's glass.

Raining glass.
From the obliterated sky.
Falling down hard.
Using their shards.
Now she'll slice them with GLASS!

last edited at Jun 17, 2023 1:33AM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Next, cue the bishop and assassin in chief trying to figure out what sort of code Benika is. XD

Please, dear God, let this be a thing

well, Benika is now the key.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Now, what kind of agent is Hibai, I wonder. Con artist, or an assassin like Rose? If it's the latter I fully expect the author to show off making them fight a 1-on-1 under the rain or something...

Another relevant question: Does she work for the government or for the church? Government is the obvious option, since it were they whose next move was foreshadowed in this chapter and since the church does not seem to employ a lot of women, but in the spirit of 4D mind game chess, all of that may have been a red herring...

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

More pressingly, its fitting that the head of a murder organisation has a hobby that involves nurturing life. Shows that even behind her screens, radios and paperwork she feels her hands are dirty too

That's actually what the org Yor works for is. They're called the garden/nursery/whatever. Their job dayjob is also a nursery. Thought that was a fun touch.

Honestly I'm getting such fun Leon, Lycoreco and SpyxFamily vibes from this. Like it seems very easily anime-able too with crisp action and likeable characters. Like this is fun.

Also yeah she's totally another assassin spying her as a new bestie.

joined Nov 21, 2018

I think it's clear that the assassination agency (government?) knows who Rose is, but it seems like Rose only knows (or assumes) the church is after her and not them as well.

joined Aug 12, 2019

the Yuri edition of Spy vs. Spy have arrived

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Those information gathering skills are just something else. I mean, coming right out asking insistent questions, whoa, that's some serious spy skills there ...
... if this were more serious I'd expect her to get murdered by the next chapter. ^^

last edited at Jun 18, 2023 2:03PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Absolutely nothing suspicious about those questions at all. /s

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

damn, hibai is so obviously an agent that i almost think it's got to be a double bluff...and i'm just thinking in circles at this point

joined Jul 21, 2020

(naive eyes) Eeh? But we don't know for sure if she's an agent too!

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Double bluff and not an agent, or she's just gonna start supporting them to push their relationship ? Could go either way.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The chapter pretty much told us she's an agent, however she has already earned Benikas favour which is quite dangerous

joined Jan 11, 2014

Stranger danger. Kill her

I second that. Kill her.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Now, what kind of agent is Hibai, I wonder. Con artist, or an assassin like Rose? If it's the latter I fully expect the author to show off making them fight a 1-on-1 under the rain or something...

Another relevant question: Does she work for the government or for the church? Government is the obvious option, since it were they whose next move was foreshadowed in this chapter and since the church does not seem to employ a lot of women, but in the spirit of 4D mind game chess, all of that may have been a red herring...

I don't recall the church faction having any woman operatives, so I would bet against that

joined Aug 12, 2019

(naive eyes) Eeh? But we don't know for sure if she's an agent too!

I know but seeing Rose in white and Hibai in black just kinda reminds me of them. ¯ _(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Jun 19, 2023 12:32AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I don't recall the church faction having any woman operatives, so I would bet against that

Yeah, that bit of speculation was pretty much dashed by page 171 in the latest chapter. The only possibility vaguely remaining is that Hibai is a double-agent for the church and the government -- honestly, with the spycraft shenanigans this series has indulged in so far, it wouldn't be entirely out of place...

To reply you must either login or sign up.