Forum › Nobody but You discussion

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Please consider supporting the artist! You can buy this book here.

Also, check out the shiny new tag!

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 9:10AM

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Wtf is hatesex

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

New tag, nice, and for this characters...a little more maturity will be awesome.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

That's some awkward tsundere(?), but the tribin is hot enough.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 8:45AM

joined Dec 18, 2016

Huh, the first page kinda reminds me of Alhaitham and Kaveh dynamic

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Ah thank god this had been picked up by a decent translator, I couldnt stand the other version. Haha

But yeah always fun when the yuri is just a little toxic. Even better when they're so openly fighting about their sex life that everyone around them is going "oh wait hey hold up"

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 10:17AM

joined Mar 19, 2022

Hi, I would like a full series starting like this but it's a nice, long romance story. Do you take souls as payment?

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Ah thank god this had been picked up by a decent translator, I couldnt stand the other version. Haha

But yeah always fun when the yuri is just a little toxic. Even better when they're so openly fighting about theur sexlife that everyone around them is going "oh wait hey hold up"

It's a little rude of them to play our their kink foreplay in public like that though.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

That was great. Both of them think the other sleeps around but they've only ever been with each other. They're so insync, thinking the same thoughts. So they both assume it's toxic but in reality it flips around to being wholesome. Seems like they would finally admit that they've sneakily been in a (sort of) monogamous relationship without realizing it. Interesting dynamic.

Hi, I would like a full series starting like this but it's a nice, long romance story. Do you take souls as payment?

I agree. Such a non standard dynamic would be cool to explore in a longer series. Reminds me a bit of "Black and White" but that goes other (equally interesting) places with its characters.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 9:33AM

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

That was great. Would love a whole series about them.

joined Apr 20, 2021

Lily Love 2 by Ratana Satis? Its not THAT level of hate, but still

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Wtf is hatesex

Having sex with someone you hate and/or while being angry at them, the line can be blurry.
Typically the logic is that the intense emotions translate to passionate sex and a fight for dominance in the bedroom, with the outcome acting as fuel for future encounters; where whoever ended up on the bottom last time fights more passionately to get on top next time while whoever was on top fights to stay there.

Can be a toxic relationship but as this particular oneshot demonstrates; does not actually have to involve a toxic relationship inherently.

It's a little rude of them to play our their kink foreplay in public like that though.

I don't think it was intentional foreplay, I think they just got too wrapped up in bickering to realize they worked each other up and said too much in front of other people until it was too late and they'd already done it.

...At which point, since they've already worked each other up anyway, may as well go bang. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 10:21AM

She,her%20camera%20and%20her%20reasons
joined Jun 11, 2015

Ah, it finally arrived here! Some other good oneshots in this collection.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I don't think it was intentional foreplay, I think they just got too wrapped up in bickering to realize they worked each other up and said too much in front of other people until it was too late and they'd already done it.

...At which point, since they've already worked each other up anyway, may as well go bang. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but I think the implication is that it is a common occurrence. They even mentioned another mixer the previous week. If they met up one on one they'd have to acknowledge they want it, so instead they meet somewhere in public, have it out, then fuck each other's brains out. Which, even though it's unintentional, is having their foreplay in public.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Fighting couple anthology? I hope it doesn't get much worse than that, these girls already have a one active volcano of a relationship, or maybe it should be called a ship with screw propulsion.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

But yeah always fun when the yuri is just a little toxic. Even better when they're so openly fighting about their sex life that everyone around them is going "oh wait hey hold up"

You mean the bri'sh version? lol. That version had me rolling.

Nipi's works are always so hot. Their fate doujins are literally top-tier.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 10:45AM

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

But yeah always fun when the yuri is just a little toxic. Even better when they're so openly fighting about theur sexlife that everyone around them is going "oh wait hey hold up"

I'm sure the denizens of hate-sex yuriland are already used to it, so don't you worry.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Not planning on doing any others from this anthology. For now, at least.

joined May 3, 2014

Not planning on doing any others from this anthology. For now, at least.

I got you, so how many souls needed to be sacrificed in one ritual? we the Yuri devotee take the payment to our Gay gods messangers serious! so you can deliver amazing Holy Books of Yuri! :3

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Nothing like a good old fashioned grudgefuck.

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

Yeah but I think the implication is that it is a common occurrence. They even mentioned another mixer the previous week. If they met up one on one they'd have to acknowledge they want it, so instead they meet somewhere in public, have it out, then fuck each other's brains out. Which, even though it's unintentional, is having their foreplay in public.

My headcanon is that the person organizing the mixers brings them for entertainment every time.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

That was a fun dynamic. I imagine it would have incredibly awkward to witness them fighting IRL though.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Aw it was kinda cute at the end. I want a series of them too!

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I just found out that there’s a hatesex tag and I’m so happy

joined Jul 25, 2022

Hatesex best tag ever. It's not immoral like ntr but spicier than usual wholesome segg.

To reply you must either login or sign up.