Forum › Posts by StarRingChild

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

That was great. Would love a whole series about them.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

For people who don't know, Labrynth is an archetype in Yugioh focused on a princess that lives in a beautiful castle that she fills with traps. The castle kind of has a Beauty and the Beast vibe with living inanimate objects like a stove or clock. The princess has female servants as well. A female knight always tackles the castle and the princess acts like a smug "ohohoho" girl whenever the knight shows up and is depressed when she doesn't. She stays up all night making traps. The knight doesn't have a card yet but appears in the art of a few.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

That was obviously canned. Weak ending to a very interesting premise. Nothing satisfying happened in the end. Most of the side couples didn't get resolution. The main couple didn't even kiss. Stories like this make me wish we had more behind the scenes insight to these things. This is obviously not the planned ending. Rinna got nothing. She didn't even get her idol as a consolation prize though I wouldn't want that to happen out of nowhere. Oh well, another one to the don't revisit pile.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

Meh, I soured on the main couple after a while. The other 2 pairs were far more interesting. Ending felt rushed and dragged out at the same time.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

That chapter came out of nowhere in a good way. That subtext tag is on its way to disappearing.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

I like it so far but if it's just going to be subtext I don't want to read it and get my hopes up only for it to end on an unsatisfying note.

joined Jan 23, 2017

He and white haired girl would look so good aesthetically. But we know He and pink hair are getting together so I'm glad they already set up blonde and white hair. The art is beautiful and I'm really into the story already.

StarRingChild
School Zone discussion 22 Apr 18:35
joined Jan 23, 2017

Don't think Hinako is going to get her girl sadly.

joined Jan 23, 2017

I love this artist so much.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

That was terrible. The original ending was bad but this makes it even worse.

joined Jan 23, 2017

I just don't believe Nagisa and Sakurako are in love Nakano. I believe they are fond of her but are using her as an excuse to not address their relationship. The one-shot that showed how they met made them a way better couple than anything the manga can do with them and Nakano. She's just way too much of a blob.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

When I was reading that last chapter I thought it was a rushed ending. Glad to see it's not.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

Wow, Maho is right. I didn't even think of things from that perspective. I figured Miki's feelings for Nanaki might be more than friendship but I didn't think about her mimicking the girl and doing things to please her. Nanaki didn't intentionally kill their friendship but I can see where Maho and Miki are coming from. She changed completely one day.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

That was a really weak ending that didn't resolve any character arcs. Really feels like it was canned. What really sucks is that we never found out what was up with Risako. She was by far the most interesting character in this and she was like the only reoccurring character to not appear in the last chapter. Just a mention.

StarRingChild
joined Jan 23, 2017

Every girl in this manga is gorgeous. Aside from Aki's sister, every girl is paired up now and the manga is hitting it's stride.

joined Jan 23, 2017

Those earrings are incredible. I'd love some.