Forum › Posts by BaglReadsTheYuri

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

The little details in this are really nice so far, I really like the stylized contents page and her phone being broken as a detail. Also Yoru's excuse for not responding is immediately sus, my headcanon right now is she's the type who gets off on worrying her partner and so she will actively neglect her to get a rise.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

so how come yuzu didn't mind extreme skinship in the past and now that it's revealed that she was in love since ages ago she's so self-conscious? it's like her character has changed tremendously in only 2 chapters, no consistency at all

My take on this is that previous to this we've only seen her reaction through the "eyes" of Minami, who has long since convinced herself that Yuzu isn't into her. Since we don't see the internal reactions of Yuzu in those moments we assume, like Minami, that Yuzu doesn't care. I'm still not a fan of this development but that's my headcanon for the sudden flip.

I sure do hope I got those names right cause I can barely remember them at this point lmao

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

I spent a while writing up some comments on how bad this is but scrapped them in the end because I don't really see a point in just yelling vitriol at the void. The worst thing about this, and I think the thing that makes me so bothered, is that this plot could be so well written. It could have nuanced characters and an actual story but instead we just have braindead characters following bad tropes without any reason. Also having read a summary of how this goes... holy shit it really is just trash all the way.

Welp I've had my catharsis writing this, good luck the rest of you who keep trekking on with this one

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

I'm here for Nanase getting a new wholesome relationship and growing as a person due to Yuni being a dumbass bitch. Tho we all know Yuni will somehow ruin this too, presumably assisted by Fuuko.

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

It's a little rude of them to play our their kink foreplay in public like that though.

I don't think it was intentional foreplay, I think they just got too wrapped up in bickering to realize they worked each other up and said too much in front of other people until it was too late and they'd already done it.

...At which point, since they've already worked each other up anyway, may as well go bang. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but I think the implication is that it is a common occurrence. They even mentioned another mixer the previous week. If they met up one on one they'd have to acknowledge they want it, so instead they meet somewhere in public, have it out, then fuck each other's brains out. Which, even though it's unintentional, is having their foreplay in public.

My headcanon is that the person organizing the mixers brings them for entertainment every time.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

So even the fact they’re full time hires at a company still make them a financial liability, simply bc they’re both women???

Yup, statistically the vast majority of those cases are friends who move out when one gets married or issues arise. Japan is still very anti working women in general, it's extremely difficult for a woman to succeed and they are just expected to marry and be a housewife instead, no matter how successful they are or could be. So for a company that wants a stable constant tenet, they're highly likely to not be. Of course that's not fair but it makes sense a business would not want to risk it.

BaglReadsTheYuri
JC Yuri discussion 12 May 17:20
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

Why Kishi always making the hottest things that end too soon

Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

I don't get the "15 minutes" discussion. There's still 15 minutes for what?

I thought Serina's 'You're too late!' meant late in abstract, but could it be she was referring to a concrete time period?

They're going out to buy swimsuits for the double date the last three or so chapters have set up.

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

Oh no, I'm getting Lollipop or a Bullet vibes

I went and read that because of this comment and now I blame you for the emotional turmoil I feel. Curse you

Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

My man Kyou about to spend this whole story getting jerked around only to end up alone in the end.

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

Feels a lot like she's being played with but there's enough room to assume the situation was similar on the other side, she's clearly making romantic advances when they're together, but MC never did anything more so it's fair to assume that both had the same mindset of "want more but unsure", when MC did finally make a move she was surprised but accepted it and then made her own move. I read the afterword more as saying there is more progress to be made than saying they never would. Maybe I'm just being more optimistic than I should be though

Also there is literally nothing ambiguous about someone saying "Person, I like you" in that manner and I really hate when manga do that. Even if it can mean love in a friend way, no friend is professing how they love you in that way. You'd have to be incredibly dense to not understand that in those situations, which to be fair plenty of manga characters are.

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

Who the fuck gives an overpriced polo shirt as a present?
This whole thing just reads as a justification for shitty store practices and overpriced brand clothes. Especially the dumbass who trades his food money for stupidly overpriced clothes and then fucks up in the literal dumbest way possible.

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

So you're telling me not only was she over there getting handsy with her teacher in full view but this girl saw it and instead of doing any rational thing, she started blasting her asshole? In the middle of the room??? And no one else saw any of this?????

Honestly more confused about this than introducing voyeur girl into the dynamic.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

Man that felt insanely rushed. Our MC should be terrified to out herself in this situation and yet she goes in full tilt despite fully expecting to be rejected? My suspension of disbelief can't carry hard enough to make this make sense. The other girl having basically the same story but bad ending also feels weird and using it as a setup for her confession is... bad? Gross? I dunno I don't like it.
Also going from "I like you" to fucking in a single day is weird. That's a huge jump in their relationship. Feels like the author just wanted to get past the "maybe" stage to me and instead of writing that they hit their deadline and rushed it lmao

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

Years ago I saw the first chapter of this and wrote it off as just horny-bait. Now I've just finished catching up and I regret not giving it a proper chance back then. Some of these chapters are genuine masterpieces and the characters are phenomenal.