Forum › Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in a Dream discussion

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Tsukushi is only hanging on by a thread at this point XP The poor girl's heart has been sustaining a constant barrage of smooth for weeks and Hinoka is showing no signs of slowing down.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Blatant flirting, the girl is on the attack. :D

She has been on the attack ever since mom gave her advice

Tbf, Mom had solid advice. Dad never stood a chance.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

No more effective tactic than showing the other party what you "have" to offer ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) it works with everyone but asexuals

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Look at this pair of platonic friends just having fun.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

At this point, this isn't just being on the attack, this is attempted fucking murder. And it's even killing me here, good lord that smile. I'm loving it.

last edited at Jun 9, 2023 6:06PM

joined Dec 12, 2013

Hinoka, chill, for gods’ sake! At this rate she’ll die before she can actually become your girlfriend.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Holy crap, full steam ahead!

Look at this pair of platonic friends just having fun.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 12:50AM

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Hinoka is killing it, literally.

She turned into quite a femme fatale once she stopped holding back. Parental influence...

U2360996_160x120
joined Aug 24, 2021

She's flaunting that raw sex appeal just as her mom said. Good job

Screenshot_20211218_223644
joined Nov 25, 2021

She's making her moves, now is on you Tsukushi

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Hinoka is lighting up a flare, just beaming the Lesbian Signal straight into the clouds.

Still not workin'. This is pretty advanced levels of ignorant about someone being into you. She's almost as bad as me.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Gonna kill her at this rate

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

The offensive has begun.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Oh boy, Hinoka’s going all-in. Wonder if Tsukushi’s even going to last until the beach trip.

Hinoka is lighting up a flare, just beaming the Lesbian Signal straight into the clouds.

Still not workin'. This is pretty advanced levels of ignorant about someone being into you. She's almost as bad as me.

I mean, you’ve got to cut Tsukushi a little slack here. It be like putting a maxed-out loudspeaker next to a music aficionado’s ear. It doesn’t matter how good they normally are at picking things up, they’re going to be completely overwhelmed. And Tsukushi wasn’t even that good at picking up signs to begin with.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

No more effective tactic than showing the other party what you "have" to offer ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) it works with everyone but asexuals

I'm aspec. The intimacy pulls a lot of weight when one does not give a bat's lass about titty.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

So it turns out snorting powdered Anime to fortify yourself doesn't result in progress. Next time, try using simple, unambiguous words. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・⁠・⁠・

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 6:15AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think Tsukushi is gonna be in trouble once they start dating lol.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

It’s really interesting to me that the same moves in a het manga would feel so gross to me, like “Ew she’s pressing her boobs against him, yuck! Stop that!” But when it happens to Tsukushi, it feels so sweet and precious. I think just being able to imagine such a situation happening to me as a woman… “Yes, flirty scenes in a changing room are entirely acceptable. Please proceed.”

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

It’s really interesting to me that the same moves in a het manga would feel so gross to me, like “Ew she’s pressing her boobs against him, yuck! Stop that!” But when it happens to Tsukushi, it feels so sweet and precious. I think just being able to imagine such a situation happening to me as a woman… “Yes, flirty scenes in a changing room are entirely acceptable. Please proceed.”

You are gae.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Haha that's totally because it's not so out of place for two female friends to do that even. I mean sure, she's crossing the line a little bit in this specific context but there's no context in which a girl pressing herself like that on a guy could be read as not provocative. With another girl it's just a mild sweet thing, it's not provocative like that haha.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 9:32AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

I love how Hinoka's being so awkwardly forward while still being hard to read.
Honestly, I think her communication (or lack thereof) has been really confusing in these chapters.

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 9:35AM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

You are gae.

I cannot denie

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This doesn't apply for every Het (bleh!) manga but at least in this case it's something friendly (two girls appraising looks in changing room) being turned by one person to be flirty. If a het couple got into the same changing room, it'd be pretty suspicious and tense from the jump.

Similar things toe the line of flirty and comedic, like when the little sister said 'too late, she's mine', you wouldn't normally expect that, so it's funny...but because the two MCs are a romantic interest, and it's yuri, then the big sister felt that anxiety/jealousy from that otherwise comedic moment.

joined Apr 19, 2020

This girl is really going all out in her mother's advice...

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

She’s EX flirting now. Love that for her. Go get your girl!

To reply you must either login or sign up.