Forum › I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Yeah the comedy of the situation is that both sides are assuming that Rose And Shirafune have way more information than they actually have and that they're working together to do something that will aid the "other" side.

Meanwhile Rose and Shirafune are not only not working on some grand conspiracy but they know so little they don't even realize who it is they're talking to.

It's to the point that the assassination agency is looking directly at their own assassin and thinking to themselves "damn who is that they're good"

last edited at May 26, 2023 8:52AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

It's to the point that the assassination agency is looking directly at their own assassin and thinking to themselves "damn who is that they're good"

"We have to kill them, or hire them if we can!"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why are they convinced he is a traitor?

last edited at May 27, 2023 6:22PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

That escalated a lot quicker then I expected it to do. I assumed we would have 20+ chapters of secrecy stuff, but we are already almost at the teaming up against the agencies plot point.

joined May 10, 2021

Bruh seeing the cardinal and the head of the organisation being so dump is actually hilarious despite the tense setting.
Also glad to have Rose being a badass back!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She took out the knights who dressed up as cops,and now she'll take out the hitman agency goons dressed up as cops,and both factions will be confused as Hell even more.

Lets' get ready to rumble!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I really expected both "cop teams" to turn up together and be really confused ...

joined Apr 16, 2022

Father Shirafune watching this, thinking "Guess I don't have to worry about Benika after all..."

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yeah I think Benika is in safe hands unless they send in the god damn army

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So Rose has just passed the aptitude evaluation for marrying Benika (once the latter comes of age). With flying colors, is my guess.

last edited at May 27, 2023 3:00PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She hasn't passed yet, she hasn't got a steady job with a solid income yet

But Lazer-Fu is terrifyingly awesome

last edited at May 27, 2023 6:25PM

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Damn, I know some fathers are very protective, but having to take out four people in riot gear is a bit much of a test.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

ooooh shit. once Rose is done with these guys, the other guys are going to find out the hard way of apprehending the two.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

This is solid as hell, I call it if the artwork was a little bit more "sharp" people would be all over this manga because the story, characters and dialogues are great

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Both sides with the exact same plan. :D

joined Apr 16, 2022

finally Rose has a catchphrase, she's a true action protagonist now

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god, both sides are SO convinced Rose is the other side's very best and to a degree she is one side's very best, but that side really should be making a comedically timed phonecall right now to call in their top assassin so she can take out this mystery super agent.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

We got a regular ol' riot McGyver on our hands

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

god, both sides are SO convinced Rose is the other side's very best and to a degree she is one side's very best, but that side really should be making a comedically timed phonecall right now to call in their top assassin so she can take out this mystery super agent.

She answers the call in front of the cameras and they somehow still don't notice
"Hey Agent ■■■■ we got a Job for you near this protest thing"
"Oh I think I'm actually right there"
"OK great go attack this woman and priest dude standing by themselves"
"...me?"

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

We got a regular ol' riot McGyver on our hands

shit is getting McGyver real

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I really expected both "cop teams" to turn up together and be really confused ...

I definitely need to this happen.

But blasting your way out on the cheapest budget anti-riot gear?

What a great way to bond with you future father in law!

naschyamamoto
Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022

Man, LycoReco has nothing on this!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Things are getting fun. :D

Oh, certainly expecting to see this now as well.

Well, judging by all the police and both sides declaring they're about to settle the matter, I'd say they're all there now. :D

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wanna_quit_being_a_hitman_ch13#8 is just perfection

I imagine this scene an orbiting camera shot around the two of them, and then Will Smith goes "Shit just got real".

To reply you must either login or sign up.