Forum › A Female Knight Who Seduces a Gloomy Witch discussion

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Saved the best for last, I think

OH SHIT I FORGOT shoutouts to mishuhie for helping redraw those gay-ass flowers that panel suuuucked

Artist's Site
Artist's Twitter
Artist's Pixiv
Original Work

My Tip Jar

last edited at May 27, 2023 3:21AM

Aspen_miho_kith
joined Jun 6, 2020

That ending was unexpected 0_0
but the sudden snas was also unexpected

joined Sep 1, 2021

Man, that's quite the about-face.

By the way, TheLubeTube, what is you pfp from? It's been nagging at me for months now. I swear I've seen the art style before, but I can't think of where from.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Terrible end

Lady Lamperouge
__c_c_code_geass_drawn_by_creayus__865456f1cfacc546b5861bbfed2beb26
joined Jan 22, 2023

That credits page is a masterpiece

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Lumiere posted:

By the way, TheLubeTube, what is you pfp from? It's been nagging at me for months now. I swear I've seen the art style before, but I can't think of where from.

The boy who cried wolf tells another lie today.
The colouring was done by me.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I've always thought that yuri could use more references to sans from undertale

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Terrible end

Well, she really is a n00b. Even a choose-your-own-adventure reader, typically 10 years old, would have made better choices. Hopefully, she'll be humbled and the witch will restore her to health.

joined Jan 21, 2020

The stat window at the end made this quite abit more grim lol

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

honestly deserved

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Unfortunate. I wanted them to have something sweet and for the witch to turn out to just be misunderstood. WELP. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

joined Sep 1, 2021

Lumiere posted:

The boy who cried wolf tells another lie today.
The colouring was done by me.

Damn. You did a really good job with the colours. Cheers for the link.

joined Dec 28, 2017

I think this deserves some extra tags

joined Jun 1, 2016

the first few pages I was wondering she'll end up as a yandere or something and what do you know lol

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

unfort, i was rooting for her

joined May 10, 2021

That was unexpectedly great.
Thanks for the translation!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

That escalated quickly :DDD

snowangel526
Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I like the tags as it is, I was caught off guard by that ending. New readers can treat this as a surprise present :)

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Talk about a totally moronic thing to say lol.
I've a feeling even if she had tried she couldnt have pulled off a bluff for long given how stupid she seems!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Im sure it will get them. On DS they often leave off spoilery tags for a bit on a new story as long as its not something really bad that might trigger people.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Unfortunate. I wanted them to have something sweet and for the witch to turn out to just be misunderstood. WELP. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Honestly, I'm kind of sick of the "evil girl was just misunderstood" trope. It's such a cliche at this point

That being said, Knight's condescending attitude didn't earn a lot of sympathy points lol

last edited at May 27, 2023 7:04AM

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

TBH this is definitely deserving of a horror and tragedy tag of some kind.

People really don't tend enjoy getting jebaited with promises of something fun and lighthearted only to get last-minute rug-pulled with horror and suffering even if it's still behind a thin veneer of parody. Personally, the trivia box stating explicitly that the MC is now dead, trapped in her own head but still able to think and feel while being puppeteered around by a crazy yandere necromancer is the point that definitively goes too far to not be tagged more clearly.

I love horror, don't get me wrong, but it's definitely a genre that people should have the basic right to decide to get into rather than having it sprung on them 90% into the narrative when they obviously can't choose not to read it anymore because they've already read it just to get to that point.

Im sure it will get them. On DS they often leave off spoilery tags for a bit on a new story as long as its not something really bad that might trigger people.

This is literally the premise of the story though:
-Random normal person walks into someplace dangerous without realizing it.
-They try to charm their way out of danger, but fail and is instead stabbed to death with a sword through the back.
-Their dead body is raised as a shambling corpse and her mind is locked up inside her head unable to control herself or do literally anything, but still feels the sensations of her walking dead body that she has no control over and is now effectively a slave of the person who murdered her specifically to accomplish this.

The End.

That doesn't strike you as a story dark enough to trigger someone with no fair chance to know what they were getting into?

last edited at May 27, 2023 7:21AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Terrible end

Well, she really is a n00b. Even a choose-your-own-adventure reader, typically 10 years old, would have made better choices. Hopefully, she'll be humbled and the witch will restore her to health.

A lvl 99 opponent was present at a starting area, there wasn't exactly better options

And she can't exactly do much to make her situation better as she now suffers from locked in syndrome

A 10 year old Cyoa reader would have died and had to start over, an option this character seemingly doesn't have

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

What.

To reply you must either login or sign up.