Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

konpelto posted:

this ended way too quickly.

i did not like akira at all from beginning to end. the confession arc to the conclusion happened way too fast imo. is this story really over?

Most likely cancelled, in other words the sales weren't good or the mangaka didn't want to continue so they wrap it up quickly, the mangaka is already working on a new title about 12 girls.

last edited at Mar 24, 2022 2:32PM

joined Feb 1, 2021

Most likely cancelled, in other words the sales weren't good or the mangaka didn't want to continue so they wrap it up quickly, the mangaka is already working on a new title about 12 girls.

Reading this post made me imagine Canno's career arc just being nothing but larger and larger polycules (yeah, I know that isn't really what Ecliptic is, but it's fun to imagine)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

this manga is everything
thank you canno-sensei
i love it with all my heart

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Does anyone know if there are volume 2 extras out there somewhere?

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

On her most recent YouTube stream, it seemed like Canno was talking about this manga with her chat starting at around 21:30.

Unfortunately, I have no way myself of knowing what she said. Probably nothing to do with the publishing, at any rate.

last edited at Jul 9, 2022 9:05AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^ Oh boy, is that her real voice? >.> Doesn’t seem like she was talking about Yasakan though.

So Canno and HKY apparently released a polyamory yuri anthology called "Lemonade", dunno if anyone’s on it.

https://twitter.com/_canno/status/1554753952486510592?cxt=HHwWgMC-se-ezJMrAAAA

joined May 30, 2022

Only when polyamory or incest is taboo, fictions of this genre has their meaning and fun.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

^^ huh? Anyway... I get the sense maybe Canno is polyam herself. This was a lovely re-read, I didn't get a sense that it was canned at all. As for Akira I think it is perfectly fine and reasonable for her to have had shaky footing at the onset of the polycule's start, but she finds it by the last chapter! Gotta love the all time favorite past time of "kissing practice" lol

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Read this again. Still don't like Akira.

Read this again two years later. Still don't like Akira.

pulcheriopolis
Ef409152bda0452ab6d673416e7554d71663038752_main1
joined Jun 22, 2022

i feel like akira's hangups over clearly wanting to be mono at first should've had at least 2 more chapters to flesh out and resolve

joined Apr 5, 2023

I wish that we had more poly yuri works
Overall a nice read with good art, she improved a lot since her other work AnoKiss

joined Apr 10, 2023

Read this again, I like everyone and it's exactly as long as it needs to be. Honestly pretty surprised people expected more from a series called "An Easy Introduction," lol. The author had a clear goal and imo passed it with flying colors.

To reply you must either login or sign up.