Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Oh, she must be secretly another member of the club, then... And here I was, worried for a moment. :-)

You don't remember her lesson? :)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wont_sleep_with_you_for_free_ch05

She's an OG in the club.

Ah, I've lost track of Kirishima's... liaisons about 30 chapters ago. :D Nakano is the only one I still recognize, if only because she popped up the most so far...

last edited at Apr 10, 2023 7:17AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh, she must be secretly another member of the club, then... And here I was, worried for a moment. :-)

She's an OG in the club.

Ah, I've lost track of Kirishima's... liaisons about 30 chapters ago. :D Nakano is the only one I still recognize, if only because she popped up the most so far

if you go to the series page and go through the chapter names, you can more or less track whom she's been with thus far.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

She's an OG in the club.

Ah, I've lost track of Kirishima's... liaisons about 30 chapters ago. :D Nakano is the only one I still recognize, if only because she popped up the most so far

if you go to the series page and go through the chapter names, you can more or less track whom she's been with thus far.

That helps, but I'm just not invested enough in this series to backtrack through the archives. -__-

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Character backstory ----> Sex ----> Character backstory ----> Sex. Perfectly balanced.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ah, I've lost track of Kirishima's... liaisons about 30 chapters ago. :D Nakano is the only one I still recognize, if only because she popped up the most so far...

I see you only care about endgame. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

joined Jul 23, 2019

"Today, I'll be going to Chinatsu's home. I'm heading over to pick up some stuff, and only for that. Nothing more will happen."

Y si te lo creés, tengo una Torre de Tokyo para venderte. xD

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

So is the mom going to join?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Chinatsu is the 2nd best by far I say I say

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So is the mom going to join?

No

joined Aug 21, 2017

Grand Tour of fetishes

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wont_sleep_with_you_for_free_ch30#8

why would she say "so that's how you looked in a uniform" when on the next pages she clearly saw Chinatsu in uniform at school?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chinatsu and Nakano seem to be the only ones seriously interested in Miyako. The other ones just want fun no-stringsies sex.

The main difference between them is that while I can see what's going on with Nakano (she's fallen in love, maybe for the first time in her life, and has trouble processing it) I don't understand Chinatsu's angle at all. She seems to be aware of her feelings -- as Miyako points out, she said "I love you" dozens of times during their tryst -- but she appears satisfied with the situation as it is and doesn't look like she wants to change anything. At this point of things, shouldn't she be proposing seriously to Miyako?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Chinatsu and Nakano seem to be the only ones seriously interested in Miyako. The other ones just want fun no-stringsies sex.

The main difference between them is that while I can see what's going on with Nakano (she's fallen in love, maybe for the first time in her life, and has trouble processing it) I don't understand Chinatsu's angle at all. She seems to be aware of her feelings -- as Miyako points out, she said "I love you" dozens of times during their tryst -- but she appears satisfied with the situation as it is and doesn't look like she wants to change anything. At this point of things, shouldn't she be proposing seriously to Miyako?

I can see this, I think those 2 really feel something deep for Miyako, the others just wanna have a ride on the sex wagon!!!

As to why she won't confess properly...I also wonder, maybe since Miyako is now into sex work she won't want or be able to have a girlfriend?

joined Mar 16, 2023

I can see this, I think those 2 really feel something deep for Miyako, the others just wanna have a ride on the sex wagon!!!

As to why she won't confess properly...I also wonder, maybe since Miyako is now into sex work she won't want or be able to have a girlfriend?

Well she seems to have been in love with her for a while now. She's also the one who most likely knows Miyako the best and perhaps knows Miyako wouldn't accept her feelings (for now at the very least). Whereas it be because Miyako is so money-driven and wouldn't even entertain the idea of a relationship or perhaps due to Miyako's innocence/ignorance when it comes to that area (and sex as well).

Hopefully both her and Nakano keep developing ad characters and get closer to Miyako!

joined Jan 11, 2022

Chinatsu best girl. I'll fight anyone who disagrees.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm pretty sure that Asakura is seriously interested in Miyako too.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Damn, somebody's hungry. But I'm super into muscular girls so I'll allow it

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Well this is the first chapter of this series that actually made me feel icky. She kept asking her to stop or at least slow down some and she just kept forcing herself onto her. That's super rapey...

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

This is the snu-snu saga, I guess. My dude aiming to fill the entire trope/fetish bingo chart; I can respect that. Not gonna lie, kinda really hot.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well... She better have a really good justification as to why she shouldn't be banned and jailed

joined Oct 22, 2018

That, uh... that didn't feel very consensual.

joined Sep 4, 2016

Up to this point I have enjoyed this series. But chapter 32 crossed a lot of lines. Rape in a story is not exactly the best plot device, but in certain situations can be used effectively. This, however, isn't it. This is creepy, violent, and extremely off-putting. Even worse is the fact that given the way the author writes, they are almost certainly going to try to play this off as some lighthearted prank. That's completely insulting and callous towards victims of actual rape, and if does happen, I will lose every ounce of respect, and will probably drop this author and series.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Oh hey, guess its...

RAPE TIME

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I wish the muscular lady was actually soft and caring once she caught the MC, and from there it would have been good if they went through the proper motions of consent. Instead she's basically a horny animal...

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

I wish the muscular lady was actually soft and caring once she caught the MC, and from there it would have been good if they went through the proper motions of consent. Instead she's basically a horny animal...

Honestly her being soft and caring would be a little predictable, so I'm kind of glad she's not

To reply you must either login or sign up.