Forum › Sensory Sharing Maid-san! discussion

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Did this really need some random half-baked (ha) drugging subplot? Oh, and including some equally random "obviously, ladies wouldn't masturbate" thing ... in some random ecchi manga, because that really makes sense.

I read it more in like "a woman of her station engaging in such a debaucherous act? preposterous" kind of thing, and it was also very much with the focus on how it turns Chloe on more than anything else, but I do get where you're coming from.

Also I don't really consider this a drugging subplot considering the tone and outcome and everything, but I once again do get where you're coming from and do agree with you on that one.

That was a perfect setup for lewdness what a shame!

Like, for real. It was the absolute perfect setup for this particular story. Did get a decent laugh out of me, so I guess it's not all bad.

last edited at Apr 22, 2023 4:51PM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Well, I can't say nothing happened, but for real, that seems like a waste of an aphrodisiac chapter, lol. I was expecting at least a little bit of romantic progress, not just the very limited horny scenes we got.

joined Nov 22, 2019

"Well if they truly are like that then I should support them"
It's good to know that the Mistress is so supportive of her maids

And incest apparently

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Did this really need some random half-baked (ha) drugging subplot?

Indeed, what a terribly unrealistic intrusion on this normally meticulously sensible manga. The randomness just jars in this setting dominated by thoughtful long-term character arcs. Who would have thought this mangaka would stoop to shallow, titillating lewdness?

last edited at Apr 23, 2023 2:30AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

That bait and switch was masterful. 10/10

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Indeed, what a terribly unrealistic intrusion on this normally meticulously sensible manga. The randomness just jars in this setting dominated by thoughtful long-term character arcs. Who would have thought this mangaka would stoop to shallow, titillating lewdness?

Personally, I think it really said a lot about how Mongolian throat-singing has been impacting by coal mining in East Asia.

What a profound story we have the privilege to observe.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Personally, I think it really said a lot about how Mongolian throat-singing has been impacting by coal mining in East Asia.

Definitely. The techniques developed for neutrino detectors were very fascinating. And the implications that has for inner-city homeless are groundbreaking!

Truly, a tale for the ages.

joined Aug 23, 2011

There's a band called The Hu that does mongolian throat singing metal. Don't know why but felt I should mention that

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"My chastity!" Not something you hear from the kitchen.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

TFW you get so horny, you turn to dark magics and accidentally summon a voluptuous witch to your home.

last edited at May 27, 2023 3:36PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I hope they won't get rid of the sensory sharing in the end. What would happen to their sisterly horny bonding time? D:

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

TFW you get so horny, you turn to dark magics and accidentally summon a voluptuous witch to your home.

Sigh... I wish it were me...

In any case, I'm pretty certain their unique trait isn't going to go anywhere, at least not permanently. I am for some reason reminded of Swap⇔Swap; there is no point to this remark. Honestly, my opinion is that letting the mistress know is probably the best course of action, and I am expecting her to learn of it at some point. For the time being, I am interested in seeing what's up with the new girl, about whom I have a lot of questions. I will not lie, though, I am a bit of a sucker for the witch.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

very funny that Chloe goes "we need to get rid of the sensory sharing" and apparently that was enough for THE WITCH to not only overhear but immediately come bouncing into the story because it's not like she had anything better than, what looks like oncoming lesbian sex, to do today anyway.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Sensing possible jealousy plot brewing

joined May 3, 2014

I hope they won't get rid of the sensory sharing in the end. What would happen to their sisterly horny bonding time? D:

that thing is the most werid curse you can have and worthless like no pros to it but only cons!

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Get... rid of it?

... you lost me.

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

HELL YES!

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

very funny that Chloe goes "we need to get rid of the sensory sharing" and apparently that was enough for THE WITCH to not only overhear but immediately come bouncing into the story because it's not like she had anything better than, what looks like oncoming lesbian sex, to do today anyway.
Let’s pray she’s at least gentle with Chloe

Img-20230104-wa0002
joined Dec 16, 2022

that thing is the most werid curse you can have and worthless like no pros to it but only cons!

Yeah is literally in the way of the relationship of Chloe and her mistress

Bald
joined Jul 26, 2019

I can safely say this is the first time I've seen a character in a yuri manga named after a nu metal band.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I guess you could say, she's (puts on shades) COMING UNDONE! YEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Poly end allowed

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Why do I find this so fucking hot? What is going on right now? In any case, you know what, full degenerate, I hope there'll be some action. Also, Chloe jumping to her mistress' "defense" and the two's subsequent breakdown was delicious. I need them to get together.

In any case, Mia's reaction in this chapter to something she supposedly did before and her reaction in the previous to Chloe announcing she's had enough are very interesting to me. I think we found the one responsible, at least to some degree, for their condition.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So . . . back when they were little, they consumed so many juju violets that, since their "resonance" would be close anyway as twins, the effects became permanent for them. Like Obelix falling in the magic potion cauldron.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Sigh... I wish it were me...

For the time being, I am interested in seeing what's up with the new girl, about whom I have a lot of questions. I will not lie, though, I am a bit of a sucker for the witch.

She's just a herbalist.

But oh so bewitching,damn girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.