Forum › Childhood Sweetheart Liaoliao discussion

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I'm not sure anymore if I'm here for the yuri romance or the cute and/or chibi renditions of all the characters

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

RyuMako-Himakurako, banned. Cleaned the thread afterwards. This is the thread for the manhua Childhood Sweetheart Liaoliao. Not an appropriate space to engage in "shitposting" on completely unrelated topics. Thanks.

last edited at Feb 18, 2023 2:17PM

joined Nov 21, 2021

ok but like the mom being such a supportive cheerleader for pei yu

keep at it girl! you'll get liaoliao before long lol

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Sure raised an eyebrow when I saw that title. But it's perfect. Her mom even made fun of Pei Yu's attempt being foiled by customer service.

I love that this is a highly deserved Idiot Couple, and yet it's not because they're fussing or hesitating, just that they always try to make silly attempts to get closer to the other or bailing out from being too direct. I just love such motivated, proactive characters.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ah, but will Pei Yu prove capable in operational art, thus avoiding the status of disaster lesbian, or will her offensive prematurely culminate into piecemeal attempts at flirtation, with long operational pauses to recuperate from embarrassment? We've seen a steady operational tempo with the seduction tempo so far, and Pei Yu seems to possess unity of horny command, but a lack of tactical experience may lead to failure to penetrate Liao Liao and her defenses.

Ah, a pleasure to meet a fellow armchair shipper. ^^ I am not concerned with Pei Yu's ability to execute on her campaign plans, as her miscalculations so far have not yet caused a significant setback for her. If there is a disaster lesbian to watch out for it's Liao Liao herself. While I trust Pei Yu to carry out a well-organized offensive into Liao Liao's nether regions, she cannot account for the unaccountable factors like the sheer chaos that Liao Liao seems to be capable of unleashing.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That sexy whole roast...chicken?,duck?...looks pretty realistic.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

That sexy whole roast...chicken?,duck?...looks pretty realistic.

Marry this woman.

joined Apr 6, 2019

People who make clothing use scissors, not shears. Shouldn't the award be Golden Scissors?

Then again... everyone would start making silly jokes about tribbing... ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

The stalker energy I can't. XD This is some real Dobler or Dahmer mood.

But I'm kinda here for it. Hope she comes clean later though so they can work on her poor emotional adjustment.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Once again, that damn cute art. I'm all for it.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The artwork is super pleasing. The gals are so stylish. The chibis really make me laugh.

joined Apr 6, 2019

The Chinese authors are very good at this. They like to switch to chibi style when the mcs are acting cutesy, or childish, or naughty. This manhua is particularly good at it.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

That's called stalking, Pei Yu...

joined Feb 17, 2018

It's every lesbian's duty to protect her crush from errant basketballs, the #1 cause of death of yuri protagonists

Also what stalker energy lmao

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Just tell her you like her you goof!

The Chinese authors are very good at this. They like to switch to chibi style when the mcs are acting cutesy, or childish, or naughty. This manhua is particularly good at it.

I'm enjoying more Chinese stuff lately and knowing this is just a cherry on top.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ayo?

joined Aug 21, 2017

Ayo?

"What are you doing, childhood friend?"

joined May 10, 2021

My God Pei Yu is just teh goat!
I'm loving every bits and tricks she's using to woo Liaoliao

joined Dec 13, 2020

"Action performed by a lovesick person. Do not attempt this at home."

This author's style is too cute and I can't.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

You can alwaya tell when a chapter is going to end when it starts getting real good in a certain direction lol. The author is really good at building tension and having us empathize with both cute characters.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

"Can you help me take off my underwear?"

My God, Pei Yu doesn't miss a single opportunity to tempt her. I love it!

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I snickered at the gay brain volcano.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Nothing gets more romantic then breaking a bone and having your target strip you butt naked with their own hands.

WARNING : No liability will be taken for anyone who does this,good luck.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

"Can you help me take off my underwear?"

This request is so obvious that even Liao Liao would get it.. right?

joined Sep 5, 2022

Basketball-kun was a goddamn hero for giving us these interactions

To reply you must either login or sign up.