Forum › My Dear Lass discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Taking all those hits must have hurt... :D

But she clearly no longer minds her going after her, inviting her to do so now, even if she still protests a little.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I've been thinking about the art, since I'm never sure if I love it or not, but I think I finally figured out what I do love about it. The body language just looks great in this art style. It's got this casual fluidity that really works for our two main characters. They way they flow into each other feels really natural and emphasizes their chemistry really well. The transition from sitting next to each other to holding each other and almost kissing works really well because of that.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I've been thinking about the art, since I'm never sure if I love it or not, but I think I finally figured out what I do love about it. The body language just looks great in this art style. It's got this casual fluidity that really works for our two main characters. They way they flow into each other feels really natural and emphasizes their chemistry really well. The transition from sitting next to each other to holding each other and almost kissing works really well because of that.

The art style does make you work a little harder to read the visuals at times, like the transition from the "cat fight" to the road scene on page 4--it took me a second to decode what that shot even was. (That might depend on how big a screen you're reading it on.)

And I'm not sure how to even express this, but it seems like their expressions are often depicted as just part of the overall composition; a different, more standard, art style might make it a point to have the faces "pop" a bit more.

But these two are just so damn cute, and that liquid body language thing that you describe so well is a big part of that. Overall, the style totally works for me.

Did I mention that they're adorable together?

Also looks like someone is having some pretty gay dreams about that 19 year old, mmhmm

What? They hugged and then got soaking wet. What's so gay about that?

Wait, I'll come in again . . .

last edited at Mar 24, 2023 8:34AM

I like making stickers out of some of the prettiest scenes between these two and placing them inside my school trapper. Needless to say, this chapter has some winners on that front!

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

that casual butt grab though

joined Mar 23, 2022

danmn pechieeee what a timing to interrupt two souls flirting of all freakinggg time!! also yesssss atleast she is kinda open and letting our little gal to wooo her.*v*.
really love that butt grab foot lock.*v*

joined Mar 23, 2022

someone undenial just got a wet dream.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

I really love the chemistry and dynamic of these two sweet souls. You know how the way they flirt so casually and coquettishly with each other.

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

We call it: pussyblocking pussy.

....I'll leave now.

joined May 10, 2021

My words that chapter was sweet as fuck!
Also someone had a little-too-wild dream winky-face

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

If a woman spits watermelon seeds at you for five minutes nonstop, and you still love her...
That's true love. <3

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Also looks like someone is having some pretty gay dreams about that 19 year old, mmhmm

What? They hugged and then got soaking wet. What's so gay about that?

Wait, I'll come in again . . .

LMAO!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Shit indeed ma'am shit indeed.

Oip%20(2)
joined Nov 8, 2021

Is Paypal available to buy coins in the Bilibili manga app.?

Oip%20(2)
joined Nov 8, 2021

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

You can add Paypal as a payment method to iOS.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ah that ending! I'm sorry anytime I read anything and hear that "don't go" from someone it just does something to me because it just feels like they're being so raw and true I could never turn that down from anyone.

Also that look back to the building by Yunduo.. Was that a "I know what's up with them" type look back or a "shit now I have competition for Mu" type of look back? They made a point to show that so something is up :O

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Ok was that a look of judgment or a look of regret realized a miss possibility.

from what she said she could be just a stickler or could be she was like that because she had feelings for her.

joined May 10, 2021

Between the sexual tension in the panel when Sixi has a titan grip on her jean, and Xiaoen is almost ripping the bedsheets off, and the super wholesome ending... What a fine chapter!
Hopefully Yunduo's gaze was not of regret... I don't wish for more drama in this :')

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Ah, good ol' emotional manipulation! The fun game anyone can play and nobody can win!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That hug was wholesome.

joined Sep 27, 2015

Is there still no guide for buying chapters if you have an android?

In her first Instagram livestream she had said that there was a chance the story wouldn't be able to continue, and the best way to help would be to of course, buy chapters.

This series is soooooo good and it really needs the ending it deserves. I want to give her my money lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yunduo is a sharp one indeed.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

It really makes my day every time I see a new chapter of this one

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Well, that was an ominous reaction coming from Yunduo. But a very gay chapter otherwise.

To reply you must either login or sign up.