Forum › Posts by スライム

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

There are a few authors out there who would totally draw a woman of twenty-something and a kid of fourteen having French kisses and sixty-nines and tribbing. They would be very happy to draw it. In extreme detail!

But Kabocha ain't one of them. Her thing is aaaaaangst, not underage explicit sex.

Haha you're so correct! You sure got that right.
In fact the angst so far is nothing next to the angst that is (probably) coming. I've already got a box of hankies ready just for that.

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

Yeah, while I don't recognize all the names mentioned, I think claiming that Kodama Naoko is realistic is a bit absurd.

Realism is in the setting and the context, not in the melodramatic love story of the mcs. If it's about people in real life, with real problems, it's realistic. Try this one, it's very good.

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

“You gotta change something so that everything stays the same.”
-- Lampedusa, Il Gattopardo, 1958

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

You'd think the title of the manga was "Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in a Dream, and Ended With Me Getting Kissed and Realizing I'm Not Gay After All" looking at this chapter.

These words hurt but you're right.

Gaddammit even Rainman would have handled this situation better than Tsukushi. The level of social and intellectual impairment needed to act as she did is staggering.

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

It's called an analogy. Look it up.

Yes, a pretty bad one since she is not in such a hopepless situation. There are adults there that can protect her. She shouldn't be faced with 'having no choice'

Aaand he clearly didn't look it up. Some guys just hate the dictionary.

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

at this point I'm just waiting for new developments. I'm not even sure what can I expect.

The new character, the lady who helped Aya when she fainted and later helped her get a job, is most certainly going to play a big role. I think she has taken a liking to Aya. She may be just what Aya needs in her life, something refreshing and new — someone who will look at her as a 21-year-old and treat her as an equal, not as a child who needs protecting.

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

oh please give me a break! Erika is mature? BRO! in this situation she is sooo god damn selfish she ONLY thinking of when will you two break up so that Aya can SUFFER SOME MORE for my plan is to FINALY get in the pantys of Koto!

how’s that NOT A VILLIAN!?? she is UNHELPFUL! and only stay on the side lines thinking ONLY for herself and NOT EVEN KOTO! cuz she has to deal with Aya! that is an level of selfishness you can’t joke about! she only wanna see Aya suffer cuz what in hell do you think Aya will feel? did Erika EVER not once care about how she will feel? in this CHAPTER we finaly got Erika advising Koto and how to deal with Aya!

Erika confimed she wanted to do only one thing!
Watch Aya and Koto break up so that Erika can open her legs for Koto! that is the only thing she cared about! and she is making it CLEARLY by this chapter, so yeah! i really hate Erika immaturity!

放你娘的屁

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

I feel like the tags don’t prepare me for the sadness I felt reading that

Ikr hits right in the feels :‑<

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

For example, teaching them about materning children, or what to do if you're a woman driving a car and an angry guy who hates female drivers gets mad at you and targets you.

Another example off the top of my head, the author of 'Asumi-chan' giving the readers tips on online lesbian brothels and how they work irl.

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

I'm impressed that the people of Sappho Scans found the exact pics that the author used as models to draw those backgrounds—the sushi place, the beach, the wind farm... It must have taken a lot of image googling to find them!

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023
Pingke_box-1698672254903828880-img1

A threesome in the making.

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023
Mk87692884-1707715906884002040-img1

Are we sure they are the same species?!? ',:-l

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

==> Makino's mom learned how a left hook to the jaw feels.

I'VE BEEN WAITING 59 CHAPTERS FOR THIS MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

If anyone continues this asinine argument, I will ban them without hesitation.

At last.

Maybe now we'll be able to go back to our discussion of VE without trolling or flaming or bitching on unrelated matters.

Thank you, id=3! (⁀ ᗢ⁀)~♥

id=3?

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

The whole air pocky sequence with Ed and Ian was uncalled-for, unneeded and superfluous. Yuck. Blegh.

Frickin homophobes in even Dynasty.

Many yuri fans don't want dicks in their yuri. A few years back, they were the vast majority of yuri fans. Today, maybe not; but they still are huge numbers who want to read only about girls' love and want male eroticism as far away from the genre as possible.

Everyone is entitled to their tastes so they're right to express their views. But you know what's not right? Personal attacks and insults. That's bad and wrong. It's against the rules as well.

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

... next chapter: beating the crap out of her.

Domestic violence is bad.

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

Holy Christ on a cracker you actually have very serious issues you need to work out yourself instead of venting on a Yuri comment section.

"And now I'm going to throw some PERSONAL ATTACKS and INSULTS! That's gonna make me win the discussion for sure!"

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

Narita you bird of ill omen! ‹hates, hates›

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

Ruruka just lost her best friend position

Not like that was hard, since she only had it by virtue of being the only friend :P

But what if Ruruka stops stealing the lip balm? ;)

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

hmmmm, that’s AN amount of blood… you ok there director?

Thats not blood thats the iodine that Shen dumped down her shirt lol

I laughed hard when she did that. And then Jiang had to leave with her shirt soaked in iodine, thinking "How mean!"

That orange cat really is a good avatar for Shen, scratching even when cuddled.

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

Soon: the secret origin of Hiroko!

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

no,it's not lazy to classify those who aren't being prim n' proper,those who are actively going against the submissive and breedable stereotype imposed on them,as gyaru.

Dude, gyaru tag was removed, you were wrong, can it already.

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

Bad bed hair is pandemic these days.

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

Something about gazing at fish that just appeals to the sapphics I guess

It's the smell.

You win the thread.

スライム
Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

We call it: pussyblocking pussy.