Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

joined Dec 30, 2018

Nice, glad it's over

Looking forward to more works from this author

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It really needed a bit more flirting. Maybe in a new story. Also the new girl on page 169 looks like another walking mess. I'm in.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kae-chan knows how to properly celebrate a birthday. :D

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Cake and sex, now that's a birthday haha

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Also the new girl on page 169 looks like another walking mess. I'm in.

I think this might be an early sketch of Minato from Hello, Melancholic, which is fully scanlated:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hello_melancholic

But I'm not sure, especially since that second girl maybe looks a bit like Hibiki but not quite :P Could be early sketch and all that.

last edited at Mar 16, 2023 5:25PM

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

I think this might be an early sketch of Minato from Hello, Melancholic, which is fully scanlated:

Yeap. Definitely is them.

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

And that’s a wrap! It was enjoyable the whole way. Thank you translation team.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Imma miss this series:'(. I hope we get small sides every once in a while, mainly about Louko and Koyuki cause I wanted more from them (mainly, some gay shenanigans).

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Her current series hasn't been picked up by anyone yet, it involves a married woman (married under "false pretenses") pining after her true lesbian crush so, like this one, I expect this site to be Extremely Normal (TM) about it. Only one volume so unless the scanlators are in a hurry to devour more Yayoi (i' would be, ngl) I'd expect someone to not start until 3-4 volumes??

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Super appreciate Gouma-Den for finishing this one out!!!

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

Fantastic series! The main romance was fantastic, and the subplot with Aoi has produced some of my favorite moments I've ever seen in yuri manga. I love her. Gonna miss this series.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

I was under the false assumption that this manga had 45 chapters and now I’m really sad. However after following this for years I’m glad it was finally finished! Thank you translators!

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

damn it’s over… what am i gonna stalk the recently added page for now?

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

I wanna thank everyone who worked on the translation of this from the bottom of my heart. Looking at the rate those later chapters were put out at, you must have worked like machines holy shit.

joined Feb 24, 2023

Loved it, thanks a lot to the translators

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

happy gay kiss

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Live Love Laugh Ohsawa Yayoi, a great end to a great series

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

"should have added more flirting though"
Absolutely.
The flirting was so stingy in this manga, I kind of didn't feel any chemistry between the leads.
Like, Nanami liked to take care of Kaede, but it didn't seem like much more than just ... looking after your kid sister who you can't leave alone. Until suddenly she was like "am I in love?!?" and then went into crisis mode.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Ahh another series ended. Another void needs to be filled again.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The afterword finally explained the massive focus that Aoi was given in this manga: Ohsawa-sensei liked a side character she came up with so much, she wanted to write a spin-off about her, but instead rolled it into her main series as a tangent arc instead. Not complaining though, Aoi is still my favorite character here. :-)

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 4:05AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yeap. Definitely is them.

Oh, now I see it. I was hyped for a second. ^^

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

It's ironic how Aoi kinda became everyone's favourite, but she's also the only character without a happy ever after/hopeful bright future.
Ngl, kinda hurts to see her situation. Maybe, idk.
Not Pog at least.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's ironic how Aoi kinda became everyone's favourite, but she's also the only character without a happy ever after/hopeful bright future.
Not Pog at least.

I wouldn't say she is everyone's favorite, but she definitely the most controversial so far. You are right that she won't get a happy ending, but she also knows her flaws and owns them. That juxtaposition of flaws and self-confidence is what makes her interesting, while, to me at least, her ability to back off before her Player tendencies cause real problems makes her sympathetic.

joined Apr 2, 2020

Not Pog at least.

Everyone's favorite?
Count me out, I hate her, hate everything she does and I hate every character that is like her.
She doesn't deserves a happy ending.

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Not Pog at least.

I think she might be fine with where things are for herself. She doesn't have other people's idea of a happy ending but she seems satisfied.

To reply you must either login or sign up.