Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

joined Feb 22, 2023

finally... the buildup was kind of exhausting

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

I guess this is the last chapter?

If so then it's a wholesome ending to this series, it was for me a pleasant reading ( with some interesting rollercoaster ).

Thanks to those who picked this series up from it's slumber and brought it again to life, you did a great job.

joined Jul 4, 2022

Ahhhhhhhhh, finally!

Lady Lamperouge
__c_c_code_geass_drawn_by_creayus__865456f1cfacc546b5861bbfed2beb26
joined Jan 22, 2023

WOHOOO

JenderBlender
joined Nov 3, 2021

Yay!

I believe the next chapter is the last, save for any volume extras, so I'm guessing a time jump for the final? Would make sense given the phrasing in the already translated Aftertime sequel story.

joined Oct 22, 2020

Happy international women's day to these two idiots in particular, glad they finally got together ❤️

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Lovely, and I love that color page!

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

LETS GOOOOOOO THE SHIP HAS LANDED BOISSSS

joined Sep 6, 2018

How “Stretch” should have ended.

“He has his dreams, and you have your reality, may it be as equally pleasant.”—Mentarian, ST:TOS, “Glass Menagerie” episode. I’d like this manga become a drama, too.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I'm eagerly awaiting the alternative interpretation of this chapter in the comments that will involve tit sucking

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

Yayyy they did it!

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

'i ADORE the way Nanami, for a brief second, "runs away" a little bit for herself, when she turns her head away and says "special doesn't cut it. There has to be a proper reason..." She cuts out the tiniest, muted sliver of her own frustration, and that's really all that remained left at that point. The way its prefaced by her thoughts moments earlier, of 'Oops, here I go forgiving kaede again and falling back in our routine', so brilliant. She limps out her "But that's not all I want" as one last weak attempt to push away and widen that sliver, but its still paper thin. Just wonderful.

last edited at Mar 8, 2023 6:45PM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The ending was nice at least. I think I'm just burned out from "useless lesbians can't get to the point and need 20 years to finally get together" stories.

joined Aug 21, 2017

LET'S FUCKING GOOO

joined Jun 11, 2021

8 volumes later... the obscene amounts of built up just felt kinda silly now that theyre together it's like .. alright thats it everyone go home

joined May 10, 2021

Man, that was a long and painful road to get there, but it finally happened!
Am still glad we've had the afterstory before the end. I probably would've dropped it otherwise.
Still, I'm glad I stick to the end, me hearts fuzzy and warm and shit.

joined May 23, 2021

idk, it's nice they finally did it but it just feels kinda weak

joined Dec 30, 2018

I liked it

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Please for the love of God don't let this troll as hard as Stretch did

And we can now say it didn't. At long last.

Still, wouldn't a better ending be if the sensible roommate moves away, leaving the mangaka heartbroken for life, drinking heavily, and maybe her father gets killed while we're at it? No?

You drive a hard bargain. Okay, the office manager can hate her mother and have massive schizophrenic hallucinatory attacks and unresolved issues with her ex-husband, and that's my final offer!

It's as if you don't know how to properly end a yuri series, honestly!

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 5:27AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Is there still another chapter? This felt like the end, but volume 8 only has 4 chapters, some others have 5... hmmm...

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 5:26AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is there still another chapter? This felt like the end, but volume 8 only has 4 chapters, some others have 5... hmmm...

It says ongoing but this is the last volume. There is a lot of "aftertime" stuff and maybe one or two stories of those out there. I would say one more full chapter and an X.5 chapter and that's a wrap.

Romance stories tend to end when the two leads officially get together.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Finally they've talked things through.

And such a lovely end to the chapter. ^_^

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Honestly I'm just glad with Nanami and Kae resolving all that. (bare minimum enjoyer)

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Be together for years to come. Bullocks. Come to me when it's 30.

joined Jul 5, 2022

Man, I feel like they only drag out Koyuki (? The girl with the freckles) to yell advice at kaede every few chapters so she is forced to actually thing about her feelings

Every single character aside from the main two was basically a vehicle for thought stimulants for the protagonists. They could've been combined into a fairy that existed only to dispense sage advice and the story would not have been much different.

a lame mangaka that’s spoiled by multiple hot women is a great fantasy and a hyper-competent big sis type that can pull any girl is a great fantasy so I say it was all for us tbh

To reply you must either login or sign up.