Forum › The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil discussion

Official%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 19, 2019

getting isekaied together is couple goals

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, here's your chance to make the book better.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Calling out the cliche won't make your story any less cliche...

Still, I'll give this a chance.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I immediately like it.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Oh.
Oh, I like this.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I've read a few stories with this sort of lesbian double-transmigration premise and I'm all for another, especially with this art.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I don't care if its cliche. Looks interesting. As long as there's no guy(tho I feel like there will be one), I'll follow this one.

joined Feb 1, 2021

You know you've got a good friend when they'll isekai with you

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I don't care if its cliche. Looks interesting. As long as there's no guy(tho I feel like there will be one), I'll follow this one.

The description (as well as her already mentioning her (future) position as the "evil fiancee") clearly show that there is a "hero" for the story, but seeing how she already has someone else she's interested in anyway and there'll also be a "heroine" for him, he's hardly going to be anything to seriously worry about.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ohhh, demon lord love interest, looking forward to this

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

mhm mhm, yeah this story knows what's up besties DO transmigrate together and become gay lovers about it.

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

When she says "a story for little kids aged nine or above" it should be "aged nine or below" right?

joined Apr 16, 2022

So in the original book, the main villain used to be a dirt poor slum kid and she's killed by a couple of nobles? I am fully on board with this rewrite lol.

joined Aug 21, 2017

More Chinese transmigration? LET'S FUCKING GOOO

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

What if... we got isekaied together... Haha just kinding... Unless...?

Thanks for the scanlantion Zephyr Scans, i think this one gonna be a riot!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Interesting start. Mc is Villainess and I am guessing friend is the Demon Lord so Demon Lord + Villainess vs Power Couple.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

So we've got a villainess who doesn't care about either of the MCs, and her love interest who isn't part of the academy. I'm going to be laughing if the two main characters of the original story just don't play a role at all.

I've read a few stories with this sort of lesbian double-transmigration premise and I'm all for another, especially with this art.

Any recs ? The only double-transmigration I can think of are After School Re-Reincarnation (kind of a special case) and that one very NSFW doujin, but this trope sounds too wonderful to ignore the potential for more.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

seems goated so far. Can't wait for more chapters

TheParagonWay
Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

Not too sure about this one. On one hand, would she have wanted to not be alone if she was transmigrated to a nice household? And, why isn't she concerned about her family, which should be the appropriate response either way? Why was she so happy about the money?

AKA, It seems like she has forgotten quite a few modern ethics, and important people in her life (like the crush she was just right next to a few minutes ago) all of a sudden. Is her head just messed up right now? If I was in such a position, my most immediate external worry would be about my friend that I was just suddenly seperated from.

The second person's transmigration scene was all good, tho.

If any one is interested, 'This Isekai Maid is Forming a Union!' has an interesting take on that sort of stuff.

last edited at Mar 4, 2023 7:50PM

Hololive%2032
joined May 1, 2018

this seems so trashy, I just gotta read it. I'm excited!

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Please be good. It's fine to be a bit cliche but please just be coherent. PLEASE, DOUBLE VILLAINESS WHAMMY BE GOOD

last edited at Mar 4, 2023 8:33PM

joined May 3, 2014

Not too sure about this one. On one hand, would she have wanted to not be alone if she was transmigrated to a nice household? And, why isn't she concerned about her family, which should be the appropriate response either way? Why was she so happy about the money?

AKA, It seems like she has forgotten quite a few modern ethics, and important people in her life (like the crush she was just right next to a few minutes ago) all of a sudden. Is her head just messed up right now? If I was in such a position, my most immediate external worry would be about my friend that I was just suddenly seperated from.

If any one is interested, 'This Isekai Maid is Forming a Union!' has an interesting take on that sort of stuff.

holy hell bro! if YOU wanna her to act in YOUR WAY after she just got there not less that A FEW MIN ago, how about you take her place so you can act the way YOU wanna since her reaction to the situation ain’t on your taste………………..>.>

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

I would like to point out that this is:
-fiction
-another average isekai setting
-written by chinese
So don't expect any deep feeling and meaning in the plot or the dialogue. It's gonna be pure cringe like 80% chinese manhua out there

joined May 27, 2020

Villaines and demon queen, pure kino.

Alo
joined Jan 4, 2023

My body is ready

To reply you must either login or sign up.