Forum › The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil discussion

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Once they get together and have magic lesbian babies, then there'll be powerful magic in the non-magic noble family. No need to buy their kids' way in like this :3

When will we get a series where the answer to their problems is lesbian magic babies? I want it so bad

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Once they get together and have magic lesbian babies, then there'll be powerful magic in the non-magic noble family. No need to buy their kids' way in like this :3

When will we get a series where the answer to their problems is lesbian magic babies? I want it so bad

Does this count?

joined Aug 26, 2022

Sounds like a rival story ngl

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

What’s your powers?
I’m rich

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Why are there two copies of chapter 3?

joined Aug 10, 2016

I thought I was having a weird deja vu, then I realized we already got chapter 3

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah hmm this might be an accidental re-upload considering it's also the same translator.

oop yup and it's gone.

last edited at Jun 18, 2023 5:44PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah and the real episode 4 has graced us now it seems

looks like the crystal ball is going to be the inciting incident in getting the two of them to actually hold a conversation, or at least I hope.

last edited at Jun 22, 2023 6:18PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Get bent

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

ah and the real episode 4 has graced us now it seems

This setting is absolutely riveting. I'm so eager for future chapters!

looks like the crystal ball is going to be the inciting incident in getting the two of them to actually hold a conversation, or at least I hope.

"You cheater! You have no magic! I hate you!"
"Oh yeah? Well, you have no control and destroyed academy property! I hate you more!"

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Why the hell does the ball even have a button that does such a thing, and in such an easy to find location?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"You cheater! You have no magic! I hate you!"
"Oh yeah? Well, you have no control and destroyed academy property! I hate you more!"

But in reality the shadow girl has simply destroyed the evidence of the villainess' fraud. ;-)

Why the hell does the ball even have a button that does such a thing, and in such an easy to find location?

The first part is because the school really like those donations from rich magicless parents; the second one is because children tend to forget things when they are worried or excited (case in point: it took the villainess several seconds to remember what her dad told her about the button), so the easier it is to find, the less chance of accidental discovery.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Of course the Potter would be sorted into the College of Light.

joined Oct 19, 2022

Of course the Potter would be sorted into the College of Light.

lol

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Well, oops.

so.... when is the declaration of marriage

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Time to break out that old Villainess survival strategy, Ada, the famed Bakarina Defense: if everyone, including the heroine, loves you by the end of the story, there won't be anyone left willing to kill you.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Sigh, gotta pay more attention to what's going on and reign in your flunkie before she drags your reputation through the mud. orz

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

"Principal,what do we do?"

"Worry not,I sense the power of lesbian love flowing strongly this year,it will bring balance back to the Force."

last edited at Jul 7, 2023 6:33PM

joined Mar 18, 2023

this story is rather slow, yet still feels like its lacking in depth, is it because not all of the details given matter in the moment? or is it because all the short summaries regarding the setting doesnt have much to do with the main characters?

joined Mar 31, 2013

MC feels way too passive/reactive so far, which isn't the worst thing for early on but she's not exactly scoring high on competence or likeability either.

Less of a sin if the story picks up the pace a little, though maybe it just feels really slow because of the release schedule and would read better as a binge.

joined Aug 11, 2022

7th year our black hair demon lord/queen reawakens? I really hope it just a power inheritance deal instead of a personality change hopefully...also harry potter has 7 years...7th year in novel huh...coincidence XD?

Anyways...damn that random student!!! Couldn't he have waited just a few more seconds to accuse our black hair future demon lord of being the demon lord so they can have some positive interactions?! Ugh I get the feeling misunderstandings are going to happen and the Villainess(red head) and black hair are going to fight for a few chapters before eventually becoming friends...

Also Black hair...your blackmail material is now gone lol...look I know your probably going angst about your sad backstory about how you lived on the isekai slum streets and etc. but can you keep your aggression and prejudice about the redhead(your best friend in previous life and future best friend too) to just 1-2 chapters before becoming 'Good' friends with her???

You know hopefully if they get roommates system, they can trade roommates so our 2 MC can be roommates lol since everyone is going to be scared of the black hair (Supposed demon lord...they not wrong but bad idea to p*ss off a future demon lord though...). Our redhead MC was scared at first since demon lord is going to kill the villainess(her) in the future but she seem to have a small desire to be 'FRIENDS' with her XD

Redhead MC! I suggest using your [superpower of being rich] by throwing tons and tons of money and gifts at her in your attempt to court-er I mean 'be-friend' her! Bonus points if you save her from from bullying/her life!!!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Sigh, gotta pay more attention to what's going on and reign in your flunkie before she drags your reputation through the mud. orz

By Azura! By Azura!

She's honestly really annoying, I hope mc tells her to knock it down a notch soon.

last edited at Jul 8, 2023 2:27AM

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

I actually like Jessica. She's not a good person, sure, but she's pretty fun. And while she has a high opinion of herself and a very utilitarian view of Ada, she seems to be very earnest and wants to help. Plus, she's very expressive. I guess seeing her die at the side of Ada in her flashforward also makes me sympathize with her a little. I think she'll be quite fun once Ada decides on a path to try and bring Kaye to her side.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Someone's already falling?

To reply you must either login or sign up.