Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Fucking great...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Stuff like this is why the majority of the greatest stories out there are all incomplete for years on end.

And all because of an outdated system whose cracks are the whole reason we get to see anything at all.

Double mood. Shit should be fair game if left alone for two months imo. Readers literally get sick and die sometimes before getting to finish a story because some damn translator sat on it instead of having enough decency to hand over the story to someone else. I have no respect for those types.

Lol, there is no rules, if someone want to snipe, they can. There is no law stopping them. And translators stopped because there is an actual official translation and respect it. Unlike some people it seem.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

InMyFlesh posted:

Stuff like this is why the majority of the greatest stories out there are all incomplete for years on end.

And all because of an outdated system whose cracks are the whole reason we get to see anything at all.

Double mood. Shit should be fair game if left alone for two months imo. Readers literally get sick and die sometimes before getting to finish a story because some damn translator sat on it instead of having enough decency to hand over the story to someone else. I have no respect for those types.

least entitled reader

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Aww, last release?
Not translating anymore? ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)
Welp, back to reading it in Spanish, I guess. ¯⧵_( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)_/¯

Lol, Spanish is a re-translation from the English scanlation.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I really laughed at the Prof's book.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

As a yuri fan who actually supports yuri - unlike some commenters, apparently - I thank the translators for their work and gracefully accept their decision to stop.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

every day im thankful for tamamusi

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Thanks for the translation, so far. I can't wait to see what the Yen Press book looks like. Also, Maria-sensei turned on her MILF Aura to repel a rival for Mei's affection. It was kinda hanyaaa!

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

Well this is going to be a long wait for the cliffhanger of this chapter. I will probably go for the bookwalker.jp reader version once volume 3 drops if no one picks up the monthly releases first, because I don't know if I can wait up to another year to see what happens next. I guess I'm waiting for the publication releases dates to drop before deciding on what to do with the current volumes.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

What a shame! I mean I’m glad it got licensed but still. Oof bold choice from tamamusi to commit to the relationship and make the others aware of it. Still rooting for the prof tbh but Karin and the roommate are a close second

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Aww, last release?
Not translating anymore? ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)
Welp, back to reading it in Spanish, I guess. ¯⧵_( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)_/¯

Lol, Spanish is a re-translation from the English scanlation.

Yeah, was talking to them on Discord yesterday and they are considering their options. They have Jap translators at YV but they're all busy with other series rn... so the choices are: either somebody manages to free some time to squeeze this in, or they make a deal with Panda or Rainy or Habemus and borrow some of their translators and make it a joint project.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So you want what is essentially Piracy?
It's one thing if we can't get the story any other way but when it's for sale in a language we understand then that's the right way to get it

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

It's one thing if we can't get the story any other way but when it's for sale in a language we understand then that's the right way to get it

To be completely fair, sometimes a company licenses a manga to put on their pay-to-read manga website and then they never fucking finish translating it and sit on the rights for years because hey why not we've got a contract, and at that point, I feel like the ethics get a whole lot sketchier.

To be completely fair, sometimes a company licenses a manga to put on their pay-to-read manga website and then they never fucking finish translating it and sit on the rights for years because hey why not we've got a contract, and at that point, I feel like the ethics get a whole lot sketchier.

Eh, let them be butthurt about my opinion, I don't actually care. If it's not already picked up by the time I'm able to get to it myself later this summer, I'll put in the work and release it on the other platforms, no biggie. Piracy is Good.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

You know, I'm not even mad about the last release shenanigans because I stopped caring about this series some chapters ago. Also I agree with the comments above, and I'd say some other stuff but I don't wanna hurt sensibilities and get banned again.
Someone said it's available in Spanish, I'll check it out since Spanish is my first language, I just hope it's not a retranslation from English

Argggg! I really want to say what I think about this but I'll better just click the create post button and continue with my life

Why even comment this? Who comes to a manga that people are enjoying just to say "I don't care about this series"? It comes across really pretentious and makes you look bad

joined Aug 21, 2017

Good night sweet princess: it was fantastic while it lasted. As the Professor said, this feels a little bittersweet. Cheers to the scanlators for their hard work.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Hopefully someone will pick it up and post it on Mangadex or something. I don't trust official English translators anymore.

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Thank ya'll for the translation while it lasted I'll be anticipating any new release of anything from the scanlators

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

Thank you for your hard work so far translation team! I personally always believe this is the right thing to do when the manga gets an official english release. It's one of the things I appreciate the most about this site actually. Manga authors have it tough already so I don't really wanna steal from them. I always consider scanlation as a compromise, and prefer the official way.

As for the story, it's getting juicy! I love love LOVE how the story is paced. I appreciate how they are actively fighting over her, instead of beating around the bush for 2 million chapters.

last edited at Mar 2, 2023 11:05AM

theonlinehero
Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Thanks for all your hard work to translate this!

joined Jun 27, 2022

Well I understand dropping something once it's official but I Rather mtl this instead of waiting for a year till they publish it. Thats the problem when you get invested in a series before an official release.

Screenshot_20231111_134207_gallery
joined Mar 1, 2023

Am I trippin or are the girls represents the 5 senses?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Am I trippin or are the girls represents the 5 senses?

I like how these comments are still popping up lol.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Now, there’s two yandere!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Thanks for the scanwork thus far. I can't remember any of their names except for Riri, but I don't think Cafe Girl and Prof are necessarily yandere. They're just low(?)key duking it out for MC while she remains oblivious.

I like Tamamusi as much as the next reader but I think this just goes to show that I personally really don't like the harem genre lol. The flaws that I see in this manga are inherent within the genre... but that being said, I'll stick around. I'm still rooting for best girl Riri. I like her for the same reasons as @Apocryphal.

Lol, there is no rules, if someone want to snipe, they can. There is no law stopping them. And translators stopped because there is an actual official translation and respect it.

Yep. Although most scans won't want to touch an official work, I think the previous scan team has done far enough work that it would make sense for another interested scan to take over since it'll take awhile for YP to catch up. Now we just wait lol.

last edited at Apr 6, 2023 1:38PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.