Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

only issue with the license is Yen Press is slow due to they can't be assed contracting a larger variety of translators and stick to like the same six people

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Double mood. Shit should be fair game if left alone for two months imo. Readers literally get sick and die sometimes before getting to finish a story because some damn translator sat on it instead of having enough decency to hand over the story to someone else. I have no respect for those types.

So you want what is essentially Piracy?
It's one thing if we can't get the story any other way but when it's for sale in a language we understand then that's the right way to get it

To be completely fair, sometimes a company licenses a manga to put on their pay-to-read manga website and then they never fucking finish translating it and sit on the rights for years because hey why not we've got a contract, and at that point, I feel like the ethics get a whole lot sketchier.

You can't compare Yen Press to those ****ers

joined Apr 6, 2019

Chapter 18 in Spanish was just released.

For those who can read Spanish, here's the link:

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/d29a32af9b2a4a57442d84e922676b6a/cascade

Maria-sensei, so sneaky!

And Mei is way too pure and innocent. I mean, her teacher tells her that they should kiss as a psychology experiment (to test the emotional effect of kisses) and she says "Yes, sure!" and doesn't suspect a thing. >_<

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

I just realize something
I don't if anyone has made this connection before but each of the girls is into her based on all 5 sense
Smell, taste, touch, hearing and look.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I just realize something
I don't if anyone has made this connection before but each of the girls is into her based on all 5 sense
Smell, taste, touch, hearing and look.

You're just saying this because no one else had pointed it out on this page yet, right?

joined Apr 6, 2019

Chapter 19 in Spanish is out.

For those who can read Spanish, here's the link:

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/a2def2e5d9e7f5170453e5fa9e28597e/cascade

A very sweet, innocent, wholesome chapter; no making out, no kissing, no romantic shenanigans, just Mei and the girls being cute.

joined Jun 27, 2022

Did not expect more chapters, I thought this was dropped because it got licensed? Well I'm not complaining

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

more chapters, more lesbian rizz action LESGOOO

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Chapter 18 - Nice.

Chapters 19-20 - Some fun fluff. Mei is starting to learn and apply what she's learned from those around her and I'm a big fan. Also girl's a living, breathing aphrodisiac and I cannot get enough of that.

Chapter 21 - New girl's really intense; not sure how I feel about her, to be honest. Loving the sensei stuff as well. Most importantly, though, actual story elements are introduced, the girl has a face and a name now, as well as a solid confirmation that Mei still has feelings for her. This is conjecture and maybe projection, but I'd assume that even more than "just because", I'm inclined to believe this is the primary reason she couldn't set her head straight and really commit to anything. Kinda feel that something should have happened here, though. Maybe an extra? Also the fact that Kaoru doesn't maul Mei is really impressive at this point.

Chapter 22 - Lots of kisses. Good lord. I legit like the play's plot, it's an amusing idea. I'm also 100% certain that this is a not-at-all-subtle message to girls all around the globe that they should shoot their shot, or something along those lines. I also feel like there's a little bit of a sensei arc going on now and I'm all for it. The new girl mellowed out a bit, too. I'll die laughing if she somehow falls for Mei as well.

Chapter 23 - I really like that Mei is open about the fact that she still has feelings for someone else, and I really like that Karin does not fucking care. Do it, Mei! Just! Do it! And then immediately after that bomb, Jesus fucking christ, another bombshell. Page 213 is some neuron activation type shit, dude. The entire thing is just so hot. Once again, Do it, Mei! Just! Do it! I'm pretty certain Teach will kill herself once she comes to her senses, so it's now or never!

Overall a huge fan of the developments and the fluff and just seeing Mei melt all these girls by simply existing in their general vicinity. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. I'll be real, I primarily want Mei to do it, like, make sex part of the equation is what I want to happen. It'll make subsequent interactions, particularly with Riri, so incredibly amusing.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Did not expect more chapters, I thought this was dropped because it got licensed? Well I'm not complaining

New scanlator picked it up

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

She's wearing the Cena shirt while making out with Sight-sensei...

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Abandoning your friend at the table like that is kind of a dick move. I dunno, doesn't sit well with me

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

TEAM SENSEIIIII OWWWWW

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Idiot harem

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Poly end or, just sensei end

joined Oct 12, 2021

WE ARE SO BACK!!

QueenOfBottomes
joined May 26, 2022

I'm so confused with all those different but same looking women

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

When will it be Riri's turn to bask in the sun :')

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 10:58PM

joined Apr 28, 2019

rooting for Maria..idk anymore

last edited at Aug 22, 2023 1:27AM

Owo
joined Jun 17, 2018

This manga has me switching back and forth for the girls, but I always go back to Maria sensei :)

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Abandoning your friend at the table like that is kind of a dick move. I dunno, doesn't sit well with me

Tbf that friend just propositioned her and she is right now 404 erroring like 'do I have sex with my gorgeous friend whos wasted?' Before another hot girl is now on her in the bathroom stall

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She can't swing a dead cat without someone wanting to rut.

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

Oh hey I thought this was dropped, this is a good surprise

AND HOLY SHIT DOES THIS DELIVER
Everyone in this manga is down bad so hard and it's so cute/funny to see
Sensei was focused heavily from chapter 18 onwards, which surprised me since I thought Mei's practice date with Karin would be the focus instead. Not complaining tho, sensei is incredibly hot and cool and hot and smart and hot and also hot
I'd love, love, LOVE to see her become progressively assertive; chapter 23 was SO good, SO GOOD.

I still like Karou senpai, I think her dynamic with Mei is one of my favs alongside with Maria sensei. It's just so cute, with her being overprotective like that
And she is hot too
And did I mention she is hot

Karin is cute too, I like that she just gets more and more aggressive. I feel kinda bad for her being put on hold while Mei got stolen by Maria sensei, so I hope the next chapter involves both of them going head-to-head

I feel like Riri's a little snubbed, I hope she gets a spotlight soon

Minato is def the weakest of the main cast... Which saddens me cuz I LOVE me some handsome mascs and in terms of design she should be my favorite... oh well

Well, anyway, I already bought the original localized manga and will buy more of them as they get published
But since they're slow, I'll be following this fan translation as they come out as well, can't wait for the next chapter!!

last edited at Aug 23, 2023 2:52PM

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Mariia Mariaa... she reminds me of a west side story...

joined Jun 8, 2020

poly or nothing

To reply you must either login or sign up.