Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Picquart%20petit
joined Jan 16, 2023

God Loco and Leber are so in love it even breaks magic perception blocking I love it!!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Also I'm a bit confused, is Baiser in La Verità when she meets Imitatio? She doesn't really seems much different.

Nope. Baiser used it (or at least attempted to use it) against Berserga off screen, but they're likely saving the actual reveal for the showdown with Imitatio.

I think she was still in La Verita when she reached through time and space for dat ass, but shut it down by the time she warped through to Imitatio. As you've said, we'll probably get the full reveal whenever she gets down to actual (spanking) business again.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Get yourself somebody who'd literally tear through space just to grab your butt

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

When you try NTR but your victim is a lesbian with one braincell.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah why was nemo so upset? Cause she was forcing her?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The immaculate posted:

Yeah why was nemo so upset? Cause she was forcing her?

There's PLENTY of reasons to be upset, Imitatio kidnap them, beat them up and used them as hostage and then, she brainwashed Loco and started touching her... If this wasn't enough (it is) then she tried to depict Loco as nothing but a sexual maniac who gets turned on by anyone.

Being upset is obvious, but you should check the last pages of the previous chapter just in case.

Fairy of the Gilded Lilies
joined Jul 27, 2018

When you try NTR but your victim is a lesbian with one braincell.

Hey! Let's be fair; there are TWO brain cells in there: 1 for singing and 1 for Nemo.

joined Oct 3, 2021

You were expecting shameless self-humiliation, Imitatio?

Sike! It's pure love, motherfucker!

joined Apr 30, 2021

... d'you know, I'm still not completely sure Imitatio is Enorme, even with this.

Haven't we already seen Imitatio's non-magia form? In chapter 36, pages 4 and 5, the three girls appear to introduce themselves to Tres Magia in their normal forms, and then transform in front of them. And in chapter 41, Utena fails to recognize Imitatio when they first meet, but instantly recognizes her when she turns up in her cape for battle, suggesting that the two forms are separate.

I dunno, come next chapter I'm 10% leaning toward Imitatio just being like "lolno".

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

... d'you know, I'm still not completely sure Imitatio is Enorme, even with this.

Haven't we already seen Imitatio's non-magia form? In chapter 36, pages 4 and 5, the three girls appear to introduce themselves to Tres Magia in their normal forms, and then transform in front of them. And in chapter 41, Utena fails to recognize Imitatio when they first meet, but instantly recognizes her when she turns up in her cape for battle, suggesting that the two forms are separate.

I dunno, come next chapter I'm 10% leaning toward Imitatio just being like "lolno".

I'm pretty sure that's just perception blocking magic,

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I find it funny that this whole chapter was basically just to confirm everything people had already been discussing in the forum as fact.
That, and confirming the most adorable kinky couple.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Dang, I guess I wasn't paying much attention to the forum or the manga cause I DID NOT see that coming. I might have to go back for context clues I guess

07~2
joined Oct 5, 2022

Kaoruko makes the best faces in the entire manga.

Also, where is our dedicated Nemo chapter? Matama gets her idol moment, Kiwi gets her Utena bellybutton cleaning moment, Korisu gets a freaking kaiju city battle moment and all Nemo gets is NTR and mobile game extras.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Bro the COMEDY thats just so self aware and the ART, so many styles for different effects. Im not gonna lie lesbians and skimpy clothes are great, but you cant keep me entertained for 45 plus chapters without a decent storyline. Author is amazing. I didnt know my h- manga could be so well written.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

gods, pulling a Detective Conan pose on the chapter cover is so funny. And OF COURSE her La Verita main skill is another bondage tool.

last edited at Feb 21, 2023 11:21AM

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

who was lord enorme again?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

who was lord enorme again?

the truly evil members of the organization, who supposedly killed other magical girls. And got taken down by Baiser and her group for daring to actually take down magical girls.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Wish that form was a bit ... simpler. Manga/anime always have this tendency to "just add one more piece" to a costume. It turns everything into a sorta forgettable blob of random bits.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, Vena's long con worked and Baiser reached La Verita. Now, how will it finally fuck up and set them against it properly? This proxy war between black and white stuffed animals feels like it'll be the next frontier.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I love her La Verita form! It looks so good and has a striking appearance that's easily memorable in my opinion :)

joined Oct 2, 2021

Spiderman Spiderman
Does whatever a spider can

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Baiser-chan... Where were those fingers going...? :D

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Page 19 made me fully realize this might be one of the greatest manga ever made.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's not so much the outfit itself as the way Baiser carries herself in La Verita. Her entire body language just says "I own everything around me" in such a nonchalant way that you cannot help but be mesmerized.

To reply you must either login or sign up.