Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Mei x Senpai has been the most uneven if all the relationships, even more so than with Sensei.

In all their interactions Senpai has done what she wants and Mei has just struggled to keep up, they haven't really had much two way communication

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Riri still better be endgame but I still like Kaoru as well.

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

the chapters with kaoru feel shorter aaaa i want soraike x senpai endgame ;—;

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Mei x Senpai has been the most uneven if all the relationships, even more so than with Sensei.

In all their interactions Senpai has done what she wants and Mei has just struggled to keep up, they haven't really had much two way communication

pretty much what all the senpai x kohai tropes are like, imo. Senpai is pretty impulsive though lol

last edited at Feb 6, 2023 3:29AM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I don't get what people see in Riri...

Obligatory this is my opinion disclaimer. First and foremost, I'm gonna say I'm just biased in favor of the "cute/pure/good girl" archetype. The Onodera type, you know?
I don't really agree about her being generic primarily because to me it seems that she's constantly developing and learning, she has that "chick that hasn't hatched yet" feel to her and a lot of room to grow because of that, so the more she sees and learns, the more she tries and becomes bolder, and I'm a massive fan of that as well. That "oh no, I really like this" type realization she's bound to have. Also, her design is among my favorites, second only to Ms. Teacher.

Anyways, I'm die hard team Karin...

Understandable. Just wanted to acknowledge that.

In any case, about chapter 16 itself. Hot. Pretty good for monkey brain, really. Kaoru has been my least favorite of the bunch because she had this not-exactly-that-but-kinda stuck-up attitude, so seeing her break down to her most primal is incredibly satisfying. Thinking about it, this may have been the intended result by Tamamusi.

last edited at Feb 6, 2023 5:01AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

What is badder than a bad girl. Bad girl with a gay panic of course. Like seriously Shark Senpai have to be the endgame (Even though it is probably building towards a poly ending. (Except Riri will stay as a friend)) You seen those teeth. People WILL die.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, there's a completely insane girl...

joined Jan 6, 2023

Naol

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Meh, still don’t give a shit about Kaoru. She’s been a bitch to just about everyone, even our main girl, and has been nothing but selfish, and I think this chapter doesn’t do anything to change that. If anything, it makes it worse, since it shows she can’t even control her desires anymore and just wants to have her way with our mc, just cuz “she smell gud”.

Even kissy girl has gotten way more development and turned out to be more than just some kiss slut. Like, when she was first introduced and wanted to kiss our mc, yeah, it was probably just cuz she herself wanted to have som fun and fulfill her own desires. But she quickly fell for the girl genuinely and has been doing things for her sake and trying to take things at her pace, rather than just doing whatever the fuck she wants whenever the fuck she wants like kaoru.

Tamamusi’s got some catching up to do with kaoru if they really want to make her a viable candidate by the end. Seriously, even the age gap, power gap teacher who’s kinda barely had any time to spend with our mc still has more development, sympathy points, and genuine care for our mc than this bitch kaoru.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Wars that ends in an orgy!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Aww, last release?
Not translating anymore? ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)
Welp, back to reading it in Spanish, I guess. ¯⧵_( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)_/¯

Aww, last release?

Mood. Someone else will definitely pick up translating this on other scanalation sites, so I'll check my usual other spots.

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

Thanks for your work until now :D

but oh god yen press got it
even a snail can work faster than them

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Well she's gonna totes make out with the professor to test her theory next chapter.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Let the chaos begin

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

This means war.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Aww, last release?

Mood. Someone else will definitely pick up translating this on other scanalation sites, so I'll check my usual other spots.

Stuff like this is why the majority of the greatest stories out there are all incomplete for years on end.

And all because of an outdated system whose cracks are the whole reason we get to see anything at all.

joined Jan 7, 2020

Aww, last release?

Time to learn Spanish again I guess

Stuff like this is why the majority of the greatest stories out there are all incomplete for years on end.

And all because of an outdated system whose cracks are the whole reason we get to see anything at all.

Double mood. Shit should be fair game if left alone for two months imo. Readers literally get sick and die sometimes before getting to finish a story because some damn translator sat on it instead of having enough decency to hand over the story to someone else. I have no respect for those types.

joined Sep 28, 2017

You know, I'm not even mad about the last release shenanigans because I stopped caring about this series some chapters ago. Also I agree with the comments above, and I'd say some other stuff but I don't wanna hurt sensibilities and get banned again.
Someone said it's available in Spanish, I'll check it out since Spanish is my first language, I just hope it's not a retranslation from English

Argggg! I really want to say what I think about this but I'll better just click the create post button and continue with my life

last edited at Mar 1, 2023 7:38AM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Sucks about this being the last release, but great to know about the licensing, I'll be getting me this when the time comes.

In any case, Ms. Teacher with a choker is a destructive force, holy fucking shit. Absolute perfection of a design.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

A big thanks to all involved in the scanlation and hosting (/uscanlations, sapho scans and dynasty) so far, good work!

last edited at Mar 1, 2023 9:40AM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I shall wait to see if I like the ending until it's done, thanks for the hard work people! and thanks to commenters, didn't know this was in Spanish too, fufufu.

To reply you must either login or sign up.