Forum › Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in a Dream discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't get Blondie's issues at all. In her dream, she confessed, her friend said she was dear to her, her best friend, and that wouldn't change. So, even according to her dream, there's no danger of ruining their friendship. And in real life, her friend has gone along with 90% of her inappropriate requests, and has been sending her sexy pictures. What is going on with her?

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

LMAO, their other friends assumed she and Hinoka were already dating, and Tsukushi still thinks Hinoka would reject her.

This girl is so dense that if she got near a black hole, it would get pulled into her.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I'm grinning and squealing and I can't breathe. XD

LMAO, their other friends assumed she and Hinoka were already dating, and Tsukushi still thinks Hinoka would reject her.

This girl is so dense that if she got near a black hole, it would get pulled into her.

Truly. To be fair on Tsukushi, this whole thing was initiated by how freaked out she was bout being rejected in her dream. It might feel like reality is slowly inching towards the imagery of that dream but our girl is committing to the confession at least.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ah, just another day in the lives of an Idiot couple. :-)

I don't get Blondie's issues at all. In her dream, she confessed, her friend said she was dear to her, her best friend, and that wouldn't change. So, even according to her dream, there's no danger of ruining their friendship. And in real life, her friend has gone along with 90% of her inappropriate requests, and has been sending her sexy pictures. What is going on with her?

She is a teenager going through her first hormonal storm while her frontal lobes are still developing the capacity for critical thinking necessary to correctly place the potential outcomes of her actions along the likely-unlikely and dangerous-safe axes. :-)

last edited at Jan 26, 2023 11:56AM

joined Jul 8, 2020

these fluffy useless lesbians......

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Tsukushi pretty much gonna be like

Where is this from?

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

This was lethal levels of cute

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

can't wait to see how they screw it up

joined Oct 3, 2021

COME ON YOU CAN DO IT COME ON

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Our loveable useless idiot lesbians

FYI she don't got this.

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

Tsukushi pretty much gonna be like

Where is this from?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/less_than_friends_ch04#4

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

She is a teenager going through her first hormonal storm while her frontal lobes are still developing the capacity for critical thinking necessary to correctly place the potential outcomes of her actions along the likely-unlikely and dangerous-safe axes. :-)

This. Also, she's suffering from some serious cognitive biases. Her dream primed her to interpret things as platonically and negatively as possible, and she's now stuck in a confirmation bias loop. She's missing the cues that suggest the love is reciprocal, and only noticing the things that suggest her presupposed conclusion is correct: "It's unrequited".

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Neither is entirely right or wrong in their assumptions, but at least they've made it to a point where they both know a confession has to come sooner or later. :D

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Inside you there is two useless lesbians, i mean wolves.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

I wouldn't put it past this idiot couple to somehow mess up the supposed confession as well lmaoo

joined May 18, 2019

I wouldn't put it past this idiot couple to somehow mess up the supposed confession as well lmaoo

joined May 18, 2019

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This chapter was one big "Bruh" moment. The definition of an idiot couple in the dictionary should redirect to this.

last edited at Jan 26, 2023 3:42PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

It's called "being too preoccupied by things running around in your head".
People tend to not see the full picture of what's going on when they're directly involved.
It's not uncommon for her to think "nah, that can't be right. She's just going along with me to be nice" or maybe something along the lines of "was she always like this? I'm a little too nervous around them to tell."

She's still stuck on that rejection in her dream so it'll be hard for her to separate that one possibility from how she views things in reality. To figure out things in unfamiliar territory in a more logical/analytical way isn't exactly what what you'd default to doing -- especially not when emotions are what's driving your actions.
You can't expect people to know what the best course of action is right off the bat. Especially not teenagers who are experiencing those things for the first time.

joined Apr 19, 2020

When you have two people speaking a different language.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Those two will spend most of the summer being figety,but will the __ be the place they finally get together?

A) Beach trip.

B) Fireworks festival.

C) Mountain creek.

D) Hotspring.

Vote now on your phones!

And don't vote so hard that the palace burns down.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Heh!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Those two will spend most of the summer being figety,but will the __ be the place they finally get together?

A) Beach trip.

B) Fireworks festival.

C) Mountain creek.

D) Hotspring.

Vote now on your phones!

And don't vote so hard that the palace burns down.

You forgot the yuri classic date at the aquarium ;)

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Hinoka is so fucking cute. I believe in you Tsukihi, she wants you so bad, make your dreams come true. Well, make Hinoka's dream come true, I guess your dream is to be avoided, but you know what I mean.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

IT'S HAPPENING

To reply you must either login or sign up.